Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Dogshit Barry Says.... [Re: paperbackwriter]
    #22522059 -

Quote:
Way to paint broad strokes as far as what liberals believe.

Every conservative is a racist!  Doesn't feel fair does it?



Except, There is only ONE party who wants to write law, legislation, and regulations based on race, that would be the librawl party, lol

Quote:
I alluded to the repercussions of mass deportation above.  In the short term PTSD leads to more crime.  More domestic violence.  More suicides.  In the long term it fosters a society where authority figures think of themselves as separate and above everyone else.  This makes it very easy for totalitarian regimes to exercise their will.



You're right actually, I don't care about the feelings of those who come here illegally, if that makes me a bad man, then so be it:shrug:

Are you saying that securing our borders, ensuring our funds go to American citizens instead of illegals, and kicking violent south and Central American gangs out of our country makes our govt "totalitarian"???

Quote:
By deporting everyone are you apathetic to all of the above?  Apathetic to the crime?  Apathetic to the erosion of empathy within our culture that allows for the militarization of our police?  Apathetic to police force being used as a means of social control?



enforcing our laws and protecting our citizens is not eroding empathy, letting criminals run wild, raping and killing our children is however eroding empathy and compassion for our fellow citizens

Jeebus, enforcing our immigration laws and protecting our citizens is not "social control"


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogshit Barry Says.... [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #22522121 -

Legalize drugs and the majority of gang problems from poor socioeconomic groups with will go away.  Pretty such the black gangs are much bigger the initiation shootings anyway.  I don't think they have the skill to run protection rackets.


--------------------


I spawned some popcorn casings and had double-overlay cause I didn't put enough hydrogen peroxide in my automated aquarium mister.  I only got one mushroom so I cut off the head part where the seeds fall from and put it in a jar of LC and sprayed it all over a tin of PF cakes I made with gravel, cardboard, and bisquick in my microwave.  I think it will be good cause B+ is so potent.
Triggered yet?

Only a square would say "a cube is a cube."


No, this does not look right...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogshit Barry Says.... [Re: Machiavelliavore]
    #22523246 -

Machiavelliavore said:
Legalize drugs and the majority of gang problems from poor socioeconomic groups with will go away.  Pretty such the black gangs are much bigger the initiation shootings anyway.  I don't think they have the skill to run protection rackets.






--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogshit Barry Says.... [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #22523489 -

starfire_xes said:
...Dogshit Barry finally found something we can't afford. :smirk:

...Im fed up with this fucking buffoon.  :flipthebird:




"Bernie Sanders' Plan Debunked!"



^...:rofl:


--------------------
"I, Falcon91Wolvrn03, am a BIG FAT LIAR; so much so, that my pants are on fire."

Edited by Shroom Detective (11/14/15 05:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogshit Barry Says.... [Re: Shroom Detective]
    #22527536 -

Hey Shroom Detective, interesting new signature you got there.

Quote:
"I, Falcon91Wolvrn03, am a BIG FAT LIAR; so much so, that my pants are on fire."



You forgot to state that's your quote, not mine, which is uncool.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dogshit Barry Says.... [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #22528714 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Hey Shroom Detective, interesting new signature you got there.

Quote:
"I, Falcon91Wolvrn03, am a BIG FAT LIAR; so much so, that my pants are on fire."



You forgot to state that's your quote, not mine, which is uncool.



uncool, but funny and because its true, even funnier:lmafo:


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mexican Military Starting War on Border? daimyo 714 1 01/25/06 01:10 PM
by daimyo
* Porous Mexican Border as a Terrorist Entry Point
( 1 2 all )
Autonomous 4,298 36 01/05/04 11:19 AM
by Xlea321
* Violation of Mexican soil............. SirTripAlot 744 3 02/26/07 09:09 PM
by DNKYD
* We deserve the Mexican filth
( 1 2 3 all )
Therian 3,443 50 05/22/10 04:44 AM
by Mr.Al
* Barry O. is fucking up the country pretty bad.
( 1 2 3 all )
Coolmo 4,336 54 10/09/09 11:26 PM
by Mr.Al
* What is Barry hiding and why doesn't he want anybody to talk about it
( 1 2 3 4 all )
zappaisgod 3,687 62 10/06/08 12:29 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Question on the use of the name "homeland" for ya mabus 990 13 03/12/04 08:04 PM
by Xochitl
* us/canadian citizenship automanM 737 4 10/09/03 11:51 PM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,394 topic views. 3 members, 0 guests and 39 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.