Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | | Last >
Re: Sanders [Re: Enlil]
    #26430222 -

Enlil said:
Wish? No. Unfortunately, that's what it looks like.



Time will tell, but Bernie would certainly hand Trump his ass.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #26430234 -

Bigbadwooof said:
Enlil said:
Wish? No. Unfortunately, that's what it looks like.



Time will tell, but Bernie would certainly hand Trump his ass.



Ewwww


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: koods]
    #26430298 -

Ok Boomers


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: twighead]
    #26430335 -

Another four years of granny panties...


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #26430496 -

One thing about it, Bernie would legalize everything but probably triple the national debt......so I guess we'd all be poor, but at least we'd be stoned !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: little butch] * 2
    #26430500 -

I guess you haven't looked at the Bernie Sanders issues page.

Bernie has a plan to pay for everything, unlike other previous presidents.  Under Bernie, debt likely wouldn't go up anywhere near as much as it has under Trump.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #26430562 -

He's talking about new deal type stuff that has worked before in USA, and some version of it has been working for decades in other countries.  Like, Denmark.  Their national debt is 34% of GDP if I recall.  How's that for bankrupt?

All the current regime does is cut taxes and calls it a comprehensive strategy, the money pools up to astronomical levels in a very few hands while some portion of the country remains dilapidated.

It's fucked up. 

Bernie is the man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26431038 -

It's a reason not to be a communist is take ones head out of their ass.:crazybeard:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #26431047 -

Man, your comments are so edgy and different. And your avatar let's me know you have money and shiny things. Cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Ran-D]
    #26431051 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #26431112 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I guess you haven't looked at the Bernie Sanders issues page.

Bernie has a plan to pay for everything, unlike other previous presidents.  Under Bernie, debt likely wouldn't go up anywhere near as much as it has under Trump.



I can't be certain what the debt would be with Bernie vs Trump, but we would see a redistribution of who's paying and who's receiving.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Brian Jones] * 3
    #26431306 -

Everyone knows that a socialist would run up the debt.  What america needs is a budget cutting fiscal conservative like Reagan to fix this mess.


:trollhide:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #26431337 -

Absolutely.


:trollhide:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26431707 -

Didnt you hear, Bernie is sexist?

https://www.axios.com/bernie-sanders-elizabeth-warren-woman-cant-win-2020-05f9bfbb-9b25-41a0-a39a-48f2b7d473fe.html



The state of play: The report comes two days after the Sanders campaign distributed scripts for volunteers that argued that Warren is "bringing no new bases into the Democratic Party," and that "people who support her are highly-educated, more affluent people who are going to show up and vote Democratic no matter what."

CNN cites "the accounts of four people: two people Warren spoke with directly soon after the encounter, and two people familiar with the meeting."
Three of those four sources told CNN that Warren pushed back on Sanders' assertion.
The report also states the two future presidential candidates agreed to a non-aggression pact during the meeting, saying they should "remain civil and avoid attacking one another, so as not to hurt the progressive movemen


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #26431768 -


Yeah that cnn hit piece is bullshit, skip to 28 min into that video up there. Bernies positions dont really change. Hes got tegrity


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 1
    #26431783 -

Bernie being sexist might make the right respect him though...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #26431821 -

SirTripAlot said:
Didnt you hear, Bernie is sexist?

https://www.axios.com/bernie-sanders-elizabeth-warren-woman-cant-win-2020-05f9bfbb-9b25-41a0-a39a-48f2b7d473fe.html



The state of play: The report comes two days after the Sanders campaign distributed scripts for volunteers that argued that Warren is "bringing no new bases into the Democratic Party," and that "people who support her are highly-educated, more affluent people who are going to show up and vote Democratic no matter what."

CNN cites "the accounts of four people: two people Warren spoke with directly soon after the encounter, and two people familiar with the meeting."
Three of those four sources told CNN that Warren pushed back on Sanders' assertion.
The report also states the two future presidential candidates agreed to a non-aggression pact during the meeting, saying they should "remain civil and avoid attacking one another, so as not to hurt the progressive movemen



You have to hand it to CNN and their low ratings, anonymous sources and Fake News!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Ran-D] * 1
    #26431826 -

I don’t think that saying a woman can’t get elected president is necessarily sexist. I doubt he was saying it in a sexist manner. It’s probably not a totally inaccurate assessment of the US electorate. I personally know people who consider themselves liberal who have told me they couldn’t vote for a woman for president. This kind of sexism is deeply rooted in our culture. Qualities that are appealing in a male candidate, are denegrated in female candidates. Men are confident. Women are pushy. Men are smart. Women are know-it-all. Men defend themselves. Women are whiners. Female candidates start off at a disadvantage in this country, and they have to outperform their male competitors - and do it without falling into the traps that only exist for women - to win.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: qman]
    #26431828 -

qman said:
SirTripAlot said:
Didnt you hear, Bernie is sexist?

https://www.axios.com/bernie-sanders-elizabeth-warren-woman-cant-win-2020-05f9bfbb-9b25-41a0-a39a-48f2b7d473fe.html



The state of play: The report comes two days after the Sanders campaign distributed scripts for volunteers that argued that Warren is "bringing no new bases into the Democratic Party," and that "people who support her are highly-educated, more affluent people who are going to show up and vote Democratic no matter what."

CNN cites "the accounts of four people: two people Warren spoke with directly soon after the encounter, and two people familiar with the meeting."
Three of those four sources told CNN that Warren pushed back on Sanders' assertion.
The report also states the two future presidential candidates agreed to a non-aggression pact during the meeting, saying they should "remain civil and avoid attacking one another, so as not to hurt the progressive movemen



You have to hand it to CNN and their low ratings, anonymous sources and Fake News!!!



Four sources and you think it’s not true?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: koods]
    #26431838 -

koods said:
qman said:
SirTripAlot said:
Didnt you hear, Bernie is sexist?

https://www.axios.com/bernie-sanders-elizabeth-warren-woman-cant-win-2020-05f9bfbb-9b25-41a0-a39a-48f2b7d473fe.html



The state of play: The report comes two days after the Sanders campaign distributed scripts for volunteers that argued that Warren is "bringing no new bases into the Democratic Party," and that "people who support her are highly-educated, more affluent people who are going to show up and vote Democratic no matter what."

CNN cites "the accounts of four people: two people Warren spoke with directly soon after the encounter, and two people familiar with the meeting."
Three of those four sources told CNN that Warren pushed back on Sanders' assertion.
The report also states the two future presidential candidates agreed to a non-aggression pact during the meeting, saying they should "remain civil and avoid attacking one another, so as not to hurt the progressive movemen



You have to hand it to CNN and their low ratings, anonymous sources and Fake News!!!



Four sources and you think it’s not true?



Warren could settle this in short order, where is she on this allegation?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: 20% of White Democrats Vote McCain If Obama Is The Nominee lonestar2004 1,575 16 03/01/08 01:49 AM
by KillerPicklez
* Super Tuesday: Democrats outpolled Reps by 6 million. blackegg 1,363 13 02/29/08 02:04 AM
by fireworks_god
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2121 2122 )
XUL 500,491 42,435 10/01/26 07:03 AM
by pugster
* Notice To Incumbent Democrats Up For Reelection In 2014:
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
starfire_xes 5,516 174 11/22/13 07:32 PM
by zappaisgod
* Are Democrats Creeping Into Contention? lonestar2004 1,679 2 06/22/05 10:24 PM
by Ravus
* Social Engineering by Democrats Destroys the World's Financial Markets
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 8,368 97 10/17/08 01:18 AM
by riceandpeas
* Senate Democrats say their rookies strayed on FISA discombobulate 517 2 08/09/07 04:37 AM
by Seuss
* Democrats Panick Over Obuma's New Power Plant Regulations
( 1 2 3 all )
Stonehenge 2,573 56 06/16/14 04:18 PM
by Luddite

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
89,616 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 21 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.