Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | | Last >
Re: Sanders [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26428892 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: koods] * 2
    #26429049 -

koods said:
Lol this is pretty much the typical Biden story.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned about Falcon is he’s simply incapable of recognizing bias when that bias supports his agenda.





No, that's not "typical".  Plus your article said his lead won't necessarily last because of Warren - another candidate the mainstream media has been particularly nice to (which is a big reason why I don't trust her).

The Ecstatic posted a ton of evidence showing anti-Bernie media bias.  It's easy to see if you were a Bernie fan because last year they almost never posted anything good about him.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: koods] * 2
    #26429367 -

koods said:
The Ecstatic said:
Pretty good weak for Bernie:



OMG LOOK AT THIS SUBLIMINAL ANTI-BERNIE BIAS



Lol fuck


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: The Ecstatic] * 2
    #26429464 -

Seriously koods, lol.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #26429506 -

So, they will cheat bernie by giving all the 'delegates choice electrolate primar votes to an establishment freak. (you all know, like the DNC cheating for to help crooky Hillary)

After we should collect to get a back-brace for that marxist fool.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: starfire_xes]
    #26429608 -

starfire_xes said:
(you all know, like the DNC cheating for to help crooky Hillary



Ricky? That you, bud?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26429851 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Lol this is pretty much the typical Biden story.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned about Falcon is he’s simply incapable of recognizing bias when that bias supports his agenda.





No, that's not "typical".  Plus your article said his lead won't necessarily last because of Warren - another candidate the mainstream media has been particularly nice to (which is a big reason why I don't trust her).

The Ecstatic posted a ton of evidence showing anti-Bernie media bias.  It's easy to see if you were a Bernie fan because last year they almost never posted anything good about him.



I could be wrong but I don't think we will have to worry about Warren as a candidate. We will learn a lot about her true convictions when we see who she endorses, when she drops out.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: starfire_xes] * 1
    #26429857 -

starfire_xes said:
So, they will cheat bernie by giving all the 'delegates choice electrolate primar votes to an establishment freak. (you all know, like the DNC cheating for to help crooky Hillary)

After we should collect to get a back-brace for that marxist fool.



FDR wore a lot of braces. It's apparently a communist trait.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26429879 -

I agree, whomever is in charge of her campaign should realize that fake spunk and white cracker dancing doesnt lead to the nomination.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #26429898 -

Holy shit... I must admit, I've been out of the loop for quite some time now, but it has just come to my attention that California will be holding their primary on Super Tuesday. Bernie Sanders was leading in a recent poll I saw, of California, so that's good. I have to say, I'm quite stunned to learn of this. The primary could very well be over by the beginning of March...

What are you guys' thoughts on Cali voting on Super Tuesday. It seems as though it will be beneficial, in that it will dampen the conservative influence on that day. I suppose, to me, it's just scary having California vote so early on, because my hope my be crushed that much sooner, as irrational as that may sound.

Crossing my fingers!


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26429900 -

Brian Jones said:
I could be wrong but I don't think we will have to worry about Warren as a candidate. We will learn a lot about her true convictions when we see who she endorses, when she drops out.



Right now I have no clue who Warren would endorse; I'm thinking "whomever the winner is".


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #26429908 -

Brian Jones said:
I could be wrong but I don't think we will have to worry about Warren as a candidate. We will learn a lot about her true convictions when we see who she endorses, when she drops out.



From a strategic standpoint, I think Warren would be a great Democratic candidate. I don't like her though. I used to champion Warren, and now she leaves a pungent taste in my mouth.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26429938 -

I agree. When she looked like the frontrunner, she came off as completely indecisive.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Brian Jones] * 6
    #26429963 -




:fuckyeah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: feevers] * 1
    #26429999 -

feevers said:



:fuckyeah:



:justcantwait::thatsaten:

My reaction to this post was audible excitement.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26430004 -

I wonder if Trump and his people think he will have it easier against Bernie than Biden. Time will tell. Sanders is the only one who has a clear honest message.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26430103 -

Brian Jones said:
I wonder if Trump and his people think he will have it easier against Bernie than Biden. Time will tell. Sanders is the only one who has a clear honest message.



I've never been a sports fan, but I imagine that I am feeling what people feel when their team is headed towards the superbowl, against the odds, after a season that feels 4 years long...

I suppose I shouldn't get ahead of myself though, the primaries haven't even started.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26430125 -

It's looking like 4 more years of Trump.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Enlil]
    #26430129 -

Enlil said:
It's looking like 4 more years of Trump.



You wish!!! lmao!


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #26430217 -

Wish? No. Unfortunately, that's what it looks like.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | | Last >

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: 20% of White Democrats Vote McCain If Obama Is The Nominee lonestar2004 1,575 16 03/01/08 01:49 AM
by KillerPicklez
* Super Tuesday: Democrats outpolled Reps by 6 million. blackegg 1,363 13 02/29/08 02:04 AM
by fireworks_god
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2126 2127 )
XUL 501,673 42,530 10/05/26 07:59 PM
by openmind
* Notice To Incumbent Democrats Up For Reelection In 2014:
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
starfire_xes 5,516 174 11/22/13 07:32 PM
by zappaisgod
* Are Democrats Creeping Into Contention? lonestar2004 1,679 2 06/22/05 10:24 PM
by Ravus
* Social Engineering by Democrats Destroys the World's Financial Markets
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 8,368 97 10/17/08 01:18 AM
by riceandpeas
* Senate Democrats say their rookies strayed on FISA discombobulate 517 2 08/09/07 04:37 AM
by Seuss
* Democrats Panick Over Obuma's New Power Plant Regulations
( 1 2 3 all )
Stonehenge 2,573 56 06/16/14 04:18 PM
by Luddite

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
89,616 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 20 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.