Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: vitamin]
    #25993186 -

vitamin said:
A while back I remember finding a doc online that had a guide to shroom identification in NZ... I can't find it anymore. By any chance does anyone know what I am referring to, and can point me in the right direction? :-)




Is this what you're looking for?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Arko]
    #25993346 -

real encouraging to see people in AKL finding some even though I cant seem to

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: shoreforsure]
    #25993463 -

Some nice big weraroas found today along with subs in the good old manawatu.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Mushroomson]
    #25993477 -

Niiiiice. Ive been to a few spots over the last couple of weeks but not success. This is reassuring.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Clarence McTenna]
    #25993483 -

For sure - I thought "it can't be?!..." and it was!:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Jolene]
    #25993486 -

Todays finds.
Coupla mankers and some freshies:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Nicethymes]
    #25993495 -



Psilocybe subaeruginosa



Pluteus velutinornatus

Think I finally have enough to give these a try

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: chipsandwich]
    #25993570 -

Hey team.

Is anyone aware of the potency of psilocybe weraroa var subsecotioides compared with subs? And what a level 3 dose would equate to? Asking for my pet cat, he’s stumble across some in Auckland while hunting mice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: turkydust]
    #25993574 -

Big boulder secos and krayz kluztrz


--------------------
:hitler::mushroom2:angulospora:heart:subaeruginosa:heart:subsecotioides:heart:tasmaniana:mushroom2::hitler:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: RogerTheRetard]
    #25993599 -

First seco find of 2019 for me.
Subs were getting hella boring, happy to have stumbled upon this new seco patch. Even left like half the flush there so I can take nice habitat shots next time, as tempting as it would have been to just rape the whole lot. Good clusters and good sized monsters at it.


--------------------
:hitler::mushroom2:angulospora:heart:subaeruginosa:heart:subsecotioides:heart:tasmaniana:mushroom2::hitler:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: RogerTheRetard]
    #25993710 -

That’s epic. They are so
RogerTheRetard said:
Big boulder secos and krayz kluztrz




:thumbup::cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: chipsandwich]
    #25993728 -

AWESOME pics chipsandwich. Very rare to see bush subs here.


--------------------
------------------------------

Edited by Mushroomson (05/15/19 03:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Mushroomson] * 1
    #25993735 -

Thank you Mushroomson, they are certainly a lot harder to find but i find it much more rewarding hunting in the bush than mulch. The trip always seems more spiritual when they come from the bush



This is a good example of the dangers of hunting in the bush, this sub was growing on the same log as what I assume are a Galerina.

I follow the possum trappers tracks and usually have success. Be prepared to see thousands of Galerina sp. before you see a sub.

I consumed 40 grams of Pluteus velutinornatus ~ 30 mins ago, I feel extremely calm and clear and am starting to notice slight psychedelic effects

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: chipsandwich]
    #25993737 -

Are you Nth, Sth or middle of the country?


--------------------
------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Mushroomson]
    #25993738 -

Otago. I should add hunting in the bush and following trappers tracks it is very easy to get lost, I only go with a GPS and even then it can be interesting finding my way out

Edited by chipsandwich (05/15/19 03:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: chipsandwich]
    #25993739 -

That is really interesting. Great work.


--------------------
------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Arko]
    #25993740 -

Arko said:
vitamin said:
A while back I remember finding a doc online that had a guide to shroom identification in NZ... I can't find it anymore. By any chance does anyone know what I am referring to, and can point me in the right direction? :-)




Is this what you're looking for?





That's exactly it! Do you have a link to the rest of the file by chance? Confidently finding weraroa regularly, but need a resource to identify others.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: chipsandwich]
    #25993771 -

chipsandwich said:
I follow the possum trappers tracks and usually have success. Be prepared to see thousands of Galerina sp. before you see a sub.

I consumed 40 grams of Pluteus velutinornatus ~ 30 mins ago, I feel extremely calm and clear and am starting to notice slight psychedelic effects



How do you know something is a possum trappers track, out of interest?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: chipsandwich]
    #25993802 -

chipsandwich said:
I consumed 40 grams of Pluteus velutinornatus ~ 30 mins ago, I feel extremely calm and clear and am starting to notice slight psychedelic effects



Nice find! Have a great trip, I'm curious to hear about how Velutinornatus goes! :grin:


--------------------
"Direct your eye right inward, and you'll find
A thousand regions in your mind
Yet undiscovered. Travel them, and be
Expert in home-cosmography."
- H. D. Thoreau

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM THREAD 2019!!!! [Re: Bananadine]
    #25993863 -

I love the way those pale ghost shrooms blue up like aquamarine.



ugh, just noticed that huge umbo in back looks like a hideous breast.

(ps. only kept that last image because of its serial number 666)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)"
( 1 2 3 4 ... 86 87 )
sam11 82,946 1,732 09/29/22 01:30 PM
by Brakenfern
* Hunting New York Psilocybin Mushrooms? Holmz 70,011 10 06/11/16 10:04 AM
by Blazeyy
* Re: Psilocybin Mushrooms in Japan Springbok 5,929 1 04/20/01 11:20 AM
by mjshroomer
* Psilocybin mushrooms in midwest(missouri,kansas,ne redenfat 52,673 1 06/15/02 06:46 AM
by Anno
* Psilocybin Mushrooms in NC MagicPsilocybin 5,285 2 10/27/02 09:07 PM
by Gumby
* Magic Mushrooms in Mississippi: Part Two mjshroomer 26,671 5 01/28/12 01:16 AM
by koraks
* Re: picking fresh psilocybin bearing mushrooms in the state of florida is not illegal
( 1 2 all )
The Mule 11,614 22 04/30/00 08:30 PM
by NonFunctional
* Re: Alaska Mushrooms Anonymous 4,815 6 04/04/00 07:23 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
69,515 topic views. 0 members, 29 guests and 36 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.