Hey, I'm reading through the Earth Chronicle series and loving it, very interesting and well documented. I have a particular love of Egypt, so I'm having a great time making my way thorough the series. But, as I was walking around town today, a few questions came into my mind. a) What race was the Adapa or Adam created by the Elohim? Was he a predecessor of all the races of Earth? Or did other Gods/Goddesses/Deities create other versions of homo sapiens to serve them in similar ways as the originals were being used? Do the Indians, Whites, Blacks, and Orientals all descend from the original Adam, or Noah, I guess, seeing that almost everyone was wiped out in the Deluge. One of the ideas that occurred to me to answer it was that different deities of the Sumerian pantheon all wanted their own workers for various purposes, and engineered them in different ways to distinguish who's humans were who's? Say, one of the deities created the African Americans and changed their skin color to suit their preference, or to distinguish the workers, as to which deity they served. Or did all four races evolve from the descendants of Noah/Utnapishtim? b) In one of the books, I believe the one about Time and the calendars, they talk about the black cloud of radiation descending on Sumeria and Babylon, or just one or the other, I can't quite remember. But they said that people who survived or got out in time, spread around the globe the culture and language and other marks of high civilization, and then compare the early forms of Chinese writing to the Sumerian script, which is pretty convincing, but what I'm wondering is, if we were engineered originally, and then all wiped out except for the few survivors who made it through the Deluge and began to re-populate the Earth, where did the other human beings come from that had their primitive ways of living improved by the Sumerians who left after the nuclear weapons were used and the black radiation cloud descended on the civilizations (as described in the Bible)? If everyone died in the Deluge, and then the cities were re-built in Sumer, and eventually they all had to leave, how were there people in what is now China get there, if Noah and his descendants re-settled in Mesopotamia? Also, along the same line of thought, how did the Native Americans get to the Americas and live there for so long before Quetzalcoatl/Thoth arrived to teach them various marks of high civilization after he was expelled from Egypt? It would make more sense if he went there and engineered them, but, instead, they are already living in the "New World" when he showed up after being expelled from Egypt. Were they sent there by boat by some of the Sumerian Deities, or did they evolve there on their own? But then again, if everyone died in the Deluge, wouldn't it be barren and empty of human life when Quetzalcoatl arrived? Did some Native Americans survive the Deluge and re-populate? Were they created by one of the Sumerian deities, or did they evolve from the type of human beings that were here when the Annunaki arrived and created homo sapiens as we are today? I'm very interested in these teachings about our history, but I need to find the answers to these questions in order to have some sense of peace and understanding about the issue. Any information you can provide to me would be greatly appreciated. Even if you can point me in the direction, or put me into contact with, someone who has thought about this and can answer my questions, I would grately appreciate it. c) There are many similarities between the Indian (from India) and the Western tradition. In India, we have Krishna and Arjuna, while in the west we have Christ and John. Also, Abraham in the west, and Brahma in the East. And finally, in the Zoroastrian tradition, which the Essenes (and therefore Jesus Christ and John the Baptist) were heavily influenced by, they describe a war between the Sons of Light and the Sons of Darkness, which parallels the Mahabharata and the Bhagavad-Gita, which is between the Pandus (Sons of Light) and the descendants of the blind king (Sons of Darkness). So there are a few similarities, and I'm wondering if they are two different versions of the same story from antiquity, or separate events? The Mahabharata is much older than 2,000 years, which is when Jesus and John were supposed to be alive, so that would be the same story that is repeating itself in different places and times? Or are they all metaphorical?I saw some documentary that suggested that the Indians may be one of the lost tribes of Israel, or intermixed with them and the evolve their own cultures, like two branches from the same tree. Comparisons can be drawn also between the Chakra system of India, and the Hebrew Tree of Life. Anyway, these are a few of the things on my mind and if you can answer any of these questions, have any theories about them, or can point me to somebody who knows enough about these subjects to entertain a response of some kind, I would be so happy. I'm busy trying to piece it all together myself, I seem to have a good start, just need a little help. Even a suitable message board or something like that might help vastly. Love and Light, Ian Sophia (Ayam Abraxas)
|