Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 |
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: Bluing]
    #23837475 -

Oh shit I didn't know about that. Jesus that sounds terrifying.


--------------------
May you be filled with loving kindness.
May you be well.
May you be peaceful and at ease.
May you be happy.



AMU Q&A

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: maynardjameskeenan]
    #23866503 -

We have had more rain..................:rolleyes:





--------------------
"I am......I am here......and I love"

Forgive Yourself,...Forgive Yourself,...I love You,...Forgive Yourself

Mycology is good for the Soul

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: Bluing]
    #23867234 -

Lovely pics Bluing. Blue flowers compliment them. Beautiful specimen in pic 2.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: Heyowana]
    #23867289 -

What are the max and min temperatures like? Are you watering them or just relying on rainfall?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: Bluing]
    #23867343 -

Is it true that you can't have a backyard garden in New Zealand?


--------------------
May you be filled with loving kindness.
May you be well.
May you be peaceful and at ease.
May you be happy.



AMU Q&A

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: maynardjameskeenan] * 1
    #23867625 -

Nah mate, our ecosystem is too fragile to allow for any sort of personal garden.
Anyone who's lived in NZ can see in an instant that Bluing's garden pictured is a State-approved community garden, which is one of the few legal categories of gardens here.

They're actually really closely monitored for approved-only plants, but I guess not fungi...
I wouldn't want to get caught spreading the spores of an introduced species, the penalties for breaking those laws would be way harsher than the drug law itself. :eek:

Beautiful mushrooms, by the way.


--------------------
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: Matai] * 1
    #23867832 -

Actually it is all photo shopped.
We live in a concrete ghetto in downtown Fiordland.


--------------------
"I am......I am here......and I love"

Forgive Yourself,...Forgive Yourself,...I love You,...Forgive Yourself

Mycology is good for the Soul

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: Heyowana]
    #23867841 -

Heyowana said:
What are the max and min temperatures like? Are you watering them or just relying on rainfall?




No idea / rainfall


--------------------
"I am......I am here......and I love"

Forgive Yourself,...Forgive Yourself,...I love You,...Forgive Yourself

Mycology is good for the Soul

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: Bluing]
    #23867870 -

Good luck and I hope you can talk more freely about them one day. All the best.:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: Heyowana]
    #23883467 -

Hi Guys

Just wondering if anybody can ID these?



I believe them to be subsectioides or something similar - though not too experienced so would like to be sure. Pls see my thread here for a little more info if you like :smile:. https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23883097

Any help much appreciated - thank you ! <3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: LatelyItOccursToMe]
    #23905818 -

Hey guys! / Fellow DownUnderino's
Love from your Neighbouring island!
Fractaliopsybe said:
Don't mind me... just spamming... XD

Not 100% sure what the small ones are, May just be younger specimens..?



Fractaliopsybe said:
Wow secondary Hunt was very successful!!!
A few more Pan Cyans, two massive ones!
A hand full of Psilocybe Cubensis!
And another type TBA!
What a day!!!
Easy 80-120 grams!
Hunt was ended short, Due to a flash storm!



:rockman:



Fractaliopsybe said:

Cubes and Pans are in the printer.. hehe
Also leftovers are in the dryer hah
Total = 110gs 70/20*
-----
Keen to taste and feel the differences of Cubes/ Subs to the Pan Cyans!!!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: Fractaliopsybe]
    #23914607 -

P. subaeruginosa fruiting in mid fucking December!!!
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23914605#23914605


--------------------
Approved puppet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: AllDay420]
    #23914965 -

Today...


--------------------
Approved puppet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: AllDay420]
    #23914977 -

Specimens from the same patch that is currently fruiting from early October, decided not to post them until now because the patch is currently fruiting after I though it had died, just to show specimens of the patch earlier in the season.


Hopefully I will be able to start the 2017 thread on Jan the first.

Any other cases of P. subaeruginosa fruiting in December? I think not.


--------------------
Approved puppet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: AllDay420]
    #23915398 -

awesome pictures - anyone know if there's any way to sub to threads without replying?

i have been replying to a lot of threads for the sake of being subscribed to them

but i don't want to necro old old ass posts for my benefit or 'spam' or anything :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: AllDay420]
    #23926854 -

AllDay420 said:
Today...




:highfive:  I guess this takes the record! :aweyeah:


catnip I use toggle favorite at the bottom of the page.

Great pics Bluing. Fiordland... :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: Bagels]
    #23929638 -

Starting to wonder if some species are seasonal or just need great conditions (wilds)

Considering conditions have been alike for a month or so, Pan Ants don't seem seasonal.
But then again...considering that I found P.subs in spring...?
Which to my knowledge is unheard of in NSW especially around Sydney.

Unless the equinox has changed dates or climate changes are to blame..?
-----
23c@80%RH ATM :excellent:
Just need the cloud coverage to hold for another 24Hrs then I'm going hunting again!!!


--------------------
Psilocybe Cubensis.:mushroom2:Panaeolus Cyanescens.:mushroom2:Psilocybe Subaeruginosa. Dimethyltryptamine.:deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **THE OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOM SEASON THREAD 2016** [Re: Fractaliopsybe]
    #23939619 -

Good to see that the Mods are on to cleaning out the trash again. Even of he doesn't recycle the same general naming, the deceit and general style is unmistakable.
Obviously Jan 1st is something to look out for as more hits the fan.


--------------------
"I am......I am here......and I love"

Forgive Yourself,...Forgive Yourself,...I love You,...Forgive Yourself

Mycology is good for the Soul

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Christmas Eve....... [Re: Bluing]
    #23955186 -

It rained hard a few days back.

We have slugs in the garden too.



--------------------
"I am......I am here......and I love"

Forgive Yourself,...Forgive Yourself,...I love You,...Forgive Yourself

Mycology is good for the Soul

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boxing Day ;) [Re: Bluing]
    #23956480 -

Yo bluing, what Species is that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)"
( 1 2 3 4 ... 86 87 )
sam11 82,929 1,732 09/29/22 01:30 PM
by Brakenfern
* Australian Mushroom Season?!? sounygordna 5,434 5 04/25/03 09:52 AM
by Zen Peddler
* Washington state- upcomming mushroom season!
( 1 2 3 all )
OJ 18,306 50 11/10/08 07:12 PM
by scatteredsun
* Hunting New York Psilocybin Mushrooms? Holmz 70,003 10 06/11/16 10:04 AM
by Blazeyy
* Re: Mushroom season is back GGreatOne234 2,505 2 06/02/00 08:49 AM
by Anonymous
* UK Magic mushroom season... Nirvana 167,676 19 04/20/03 01:02 PM
by Paid
* Midwest Mushroom Season the universe 4,193 6 08/11/01 10:47 AM
by jonnyshaggs420
* how long to mushroom season? OJ 2,766 3 08/31/01 01:18 PM
by Levi7

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
179,188 topic views. 0 members, 10 guests and 35 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.