Yep, explore. Try kissing first. If you hate it, bail on that shit.
I thought, well this is weird, I hate kissing this dude, then it went a bit further and I thought, this is really boring how do I get this guy off me.
Porn and imagination also can be really deceptive. You can also be frustrated by no success with women and a build up of sexual tension and find men attractive for that reason.
You say there is no emotional/love attraction and I would say that's 99.9% sign that you're not gay. Sexual attraction, you know, you can get turned on by a 2D poster of a woman or even a loud noise or a moan someone makes, so why not men, if you're really sexually tense and unsatisfied?
Do you fall really hard for girls? Sometimes really deep, in your chest/heart/whatever? Does it drive you crazy if they smile at you?
Problem with thinking you are gay is to a degree you will self-fulfill the prophecy, in that your body will start to have a passive posture, you'll think things are cute, you'll get the whole feminine mindset going, and people will pick up on it, and might make gestures, comments, which will start to convince you even more. So watch out for that.
I've had a huge struggle with sexuality, because I've been mentally ill and no way was I getting into a successful relationship like that. The tension builds you start just imagining and watching the weirdest shit. You don't care where it goes after a while.
If you're having trouble with finding a girl get your life together man. Hygiene, routine, interests, aspirations. Make yourself interesting and worthy in your own eyes, then add a girl to it all.
|