Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Sexual attraction dissappeared, now it's back
    #10798900 -

So, after struggling with the temptation of infidelity and wanting to fuck all the tail being rubbed in my face, I was finnally relieved a couple of months ago when the urge dissappeared.

No more hounding the wife to get some poon, no more wanking it in the wee hours of the morning, no more porn-related virus on the pc, no more temptation to mack on the women in the office.

I finnally felt liberated. I could have given a shit less about sex...

Now all of a sudden, the ol' urge is back. I rubbed one out last night while watching some rim job action on spankwire and today I'm looking at every female like my next sex toy.

WTF. What happened?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10798922 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual attraction dissappeared, now it's back [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10798985 -

Depression? Opiates? Traumatic event or injury? Were you entirely sexless the last few months?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual attraction dissappeared, now it's back [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10799003 -

The only change was that I was doing a lot of heavy spiritual reading.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual attraction dissappeared, now it's back [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10799017 -

Of what kind of literature?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual attraction dissappeared, now it's back [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10799023 -

Eastern Philosophies from the Orient and India.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual attraction dissappeared, now it's back [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10799026 -

I'm only here because I have a similiar issue, though I've haven't had a problem with porn related viruses in a long time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual attraction dissappeared, now it's back [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10799062 -

You know you're dealing with a tard when they're upset because they have a good sex drive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sexual attraction dissappeared, now it's back [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10799098 -

Not really bro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sexually attracted to myself
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 727 22 01/05/09 10:10 PM
by Anonymous
* I get sexually attracted to cartoons and video game characters Anonymous 513 11 01/14/09 02:02 AM
by Anonymous
* My Sexuality
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,514 39 08/24/09 05:02 PM
by Anonymous
* Lets here your sexual disasters. Be Honest!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Anonymous 14,723 353 01/26/10 08:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Sexual novice, clumsy, impotent, gay?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,961 39 11/15/07 07:32 PM
by Anonymous
* I'm only attracted to white girls
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,657 41 07/14/08 12:37 PM
by Anonymous
* Shroomerite you would most like to have a sexual experience with
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 3,855 80 10/13/07 01:45 PM
by Anonymous
* I am bi-sexual
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 921 38 10/27/08 08:09 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
307 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.