Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

To Dry Mushrooms
    #2352010 - 02/18/04 09:40 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I have read many ways to dry mushrooms but I seem to have a problem with all of them. The problem is I live with my parents and dont have a room where I can be using drying tools or some of the methods I see because they will find it and take my shrooms "probably eat them" :rolleyes: Also I lost my licence a few weeks ago and cant drive ahaha  :smirk: oh well what can ya do right? So I need a VERY low key way of drying mushrooms without any interference from them. I have heard you can put them in jars for a few days and that will work, but I dont no. Please tell me a method you think would work out for me. I dont have my first batch in, but I want to be prepared so I can dry them bad boyz up as soon as I get them :cool: Also do they have a smell when your dry them, I hope it wouldnt be as smelly as having marijuana  :stoned: growing in your room, but I wish I has that too  :tongue2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBluMonkee
keeper of thelittle people

Loc: Lookin' for an Incident
Re: To Dry Mushrooms [Re: ]
    #2352126 - 02/18/04 10:02 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I think you should ask your parents where all the best places are to hide all your drugs are in their home.......they will probably know all the best spots  :shake:

--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Anonymous

Re: To Dry Mushrooms [Re: BluMonkee]
    #2352206 - 02/18/04 10:21 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

... ahha, my parents are DRUG MASTERS, my mom and dad have done everything. My mom found this one hiding spot I had, aha it was in the ceiling tiles above my toilet, I dont no how she found it but she did, Probably read my mind :eek: I had some weed when she found it but I never saw it again, I bet she smoked it :spliff:. I got a good place now tho but not enough room to have a drying mushroom patch in =/... I was thinkin about drying out in the sun but even that would take away potency and is still sketch. I JUST DONT NO :confused: !!! Even if I could get my friend to dry them out at his house he too would also need a stealth method of drying them.

Invisible@cro
new name
 User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
    #2352264 - 02/18/04 10:37 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Never tried it myself but I've heard putting it a paper bag and hooking it up to the back of a fridge works alright. I wouldn't put too much in the bag though I don't know how much water can actually evaporate from this.

Peace - @cro

--------------------

OfflineGumbyM
Fishnologist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: BRICK CITY!
Trusted Identifier
    #2352272 - 02/18/04 10:40 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Don't put your parents in jeopardy if you're underage(you shouldn't be posting here if you're under 18). Nothing would piss me off more than if I had a kid that got busted for drugs and the law came down on me.

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
    #2352849 - 02/19/04 02:20 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I would geta box fan turn it on low and and lay it on its side. Lay all the shrooms on top and slid it under your bed or in your closet. You might want to put a screen if the fan mesh isnt fine enough. or you cna take a computer fan hook it up to a 9V powersource (black charger packs for cell phoes ect) and put this blwoing air into a box with a screen in the middle with the shooms on that. basicly all you need is a screen with moving air blowing through it.

Offlineteen
Yeee Haaww

Re: To Dry Mushrooms [Re: Gr0wer]
    #2352871 - 02/19/04 02:27 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

as if shrooms need any help in getting dry.
just leave them in a paper bag, or in some newspaper overnight in a draw or cupboard, or behind some books.

Then again it's over 100 degrees where I live.

--------------------
Don't give me that load of bunk~!

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #2353637 - 02/19/04 06:06 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Blow dry them by hand! Oops! by mouth. would be better.

If you read the Ultimate Field Guide here at the shroomery that guide will tell you how to dry them.

But then do not get your parents in trouble for your trip.

mj

Anonymous

Re: To Dry Mushrooms [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2354299 - 02/19/04 12:33 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I've been using weed for a few years now and I will be 17 in 2 months, Plus my parents know that there is drug use and its not really a big deal. In fact my mom found my pipe :bong: yesterday :mad: all she does it throw them away, i dont get punished or anything, ahah wish I probably should... My parents have had drugs in the house before so I am not really worried about it. I would like to keep my mushroom activity a secret tho, only sneaking out at night. I dont think they like the idea of me risking my life eatting wild mushrooms, but before I eat them I am gunna post them on this site just to be safe... About the paper bag, do you mean a lunch bag or big grocery bag? and also do you think that will really work, I thought you had to have like a fan or heater, but if that works.. THAT WILL WORK... :grin:

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: To Dry Mushrooms [Re: Anonymous]
    #2355918 - 02/19/04 07:10 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Hey bro,

Policy is that you MUST be at least 18 years of age to view/use this site. Im sorry, but, we'll have to close this thread.

OfflineGumbyM
Fishnologist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: BRICK CITY!
Trusted Identifier
Re: To Dry Mushrooms [Re: angryshroom]
    #2356062 - 02/19/04 07:49 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Just wanted to note that this user was deleted because he was underage. We have a zero tolerance policy on users under the age of 18.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification