Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSlapnutz
Loc: Talahasse Florida
Re: Mushroom ID Help Needed [Re: The_Gnome_King]
    #335623 - 06/05/01 09:33 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

hey gnome king, you were wrong so just admit it. but no you have to justify youre being wrong by trying to prove one of the smartest people on the board wrong. and failing miserably at it too.

stick it bitch- tripinco
my friends call me the walking drug encyclopedia- tripinco
tripinco is gay- slapnutz

--------------------
---Slapnutz List of Idiots---
Tripinco
Drunkgoat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineoO_wombat_Oo
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: NSW, Australia.
Re: chill out [Re: Mitchnast]
    #335671 - 06/05/01 10:29 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

This is Gnome King, I changed my alias

Yeah, yeah, I can take that. I did have a stupid knee-jerk tantrum, my fault, sorry Mitchnast, I'll keep chilled in future.

Just in case you're curious, I was annoyed that you accused me of all these things (trying to be smart, stating opinions as facts etc.) when I went right out of my way to do the opposite! As can be seen by the big, red note at the bottom of my post ensuring that I could very well be wrong, and it's all just my opinion. It's very annoying to go to such measures to be credible and honest just to have some one reply saying "your stating your opinions as facts" or whatever cause they didn't read it properly or misunderstood. I hope you can see my point of view. Anyway, it was your other reply that pissed me off more. If it was a one of thing, OK, but you did it twice in five minutes.

Still, it's no excuse to spit the dummy, I know. I Will be nice shroomer, not an angry shroomer from now on. I'm at fault here so sorry.

Give me a woman that loves beer and I could conquer the world

OfflineoO_wombat_Oo
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: NSW, Australia.
Re: Mushroom ID Help Needed [Re: Slapnutz]
    #335679 - 06/05/01 10:35 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Mind your own buisness, shit-for-brains and actually have a read of what I wrote before you open your big dumb bong hole in future...uh...I mean thankyou Oh wise and worthy replier, I am forever indebted to have been exposed to your pearls of wisdom.

Damn, I've done it again:smile:

I'm just fucking around, by the way.

Give me a woman that loves beer and I could conquer the world

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Mushroom ID Help Needed [Re: oO_wombat_Oo]
    #336007 - 06/06/01 08:54 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

thanks for the confedance guys, but im not any "smarter" than anybody else. im just a guy who makes mistakes and stuff too. just ask me about women! :P
right now im sorta jelous that y'all got so many pan subbs. im pretty sure i found em first this year and posted them a while back, but even so, all i found was a handfull, last year i was picking more than 2 lbs a week when condidtions were right.
im gonna see if ketch wants to go picking later and we will check out my most hopefull patches, all this rain and humidity ought to have done something. but i gotta tell you, it pleases me so much that after all my bitching people are really starting to pay attention to pan subbs. As i said... why the hell not? they are common like weeds and as potent as you need. i can sit down with a bookbag full and a few friends and some stanky buds (that i can get in exchange for extra shrooms) and have a nice trip where we all talk about the astral plane and the 3-d grid that we just noticed encompasing evrything. and lets not forget the wild visuals. oh baby! and any little thing is so funny you could die laughing. *sigh* i gotta get me some soon! i miss em!

thou speakest arite
i am the merry wanderer of the night

OfflineLevi7
old hand
Re: Mushroom ID Help Needed [Re: Mitchnast]
    #336102 - 06/06/01 10:55 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

You're so humble, Mitch.
Maybe the Gnome guy needs to know that bluing is a very good sign in Psilocybian candidates, but actually, many potent species have little or absolutely no bluing at all.
Psilocybe semilanceata IS an example. In Nova Scotia, where you live, the liberty caps seem to blue commonly. In the PNW of the U.S., it's actually rare. Also, Ps. semilanceata is significantly more potent than Ps. cubensis by weight.
Also, Gnome King has no business telling people what they can and cannot post. People need help identifying mushrooms, and this is probably the very best place available.
And Gnome King, why did you come here and put Mitch down like that? He IS experienced and from what I gather, you've only got experience with Ps. cubensis and only Ps. cubensis that bruise blue. If you cannot identify a Ps. cubensis based on the fact that is hasn't blued, then you have no business coming here acting like others are ignorant and you know it all! Mitch knows what he's talking about!
Stay cool!-Levi7.

OfflinePositiveVibe

Re: Mushroom ID Help Needed [Re: Lizard King]
    #18088056 - 04/10/13 04:39 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Can you help me identify some mushrooms i found? the pictures are found in my favorites!

OfflineParkHunter
Human
Male User Gallery
Loc: Central Florida
Re: Mushroom ID Help Needed [Re: Levi7]
    #24931165 - 01/21/18 11:05 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I am new to mycology so let me give me opinion. I think most people starting to get into mushroom hunting know the basics. Blue=magic. Most beginners can use simple online tools and find the most basic identification tools and get down to the species. Where we will need the most help identifying mushrooms is when it is not so obvious that they are psychedelic but they look like they could be.

--------------------
-Jumping into mycology in a canonball position.

Invisiblemajicman30
naturejunkie
 User Gallery

Re: Mushroom ID Help Needed [Re: ParkHunter]
    #24931841 - 01/21/18 04:36 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ParkHunter said:
I am new to mycology so let me give me opinion. I think most people starting to get into mushroom hunting know the basics. Blue=magic. Most beginners can use simple online tools and find the most basic identification tools and get down to the species. Where we will need the most help identifying mushrooms is when it is not so obvious that they are psychedelic but they look like they could be.

Yep, Yep you are correct & good job at resurrecting the dead!(Man this thread is almost half my age!!! Peace & Love

--------------------
[/url][url=http://files.shroomery.org/files/16-12/893004217-IMG_4581.

OfflineParkHunter
Human
Male User Gallery
Loc: Central Florida
Re: Mushroom ID Help Needed [Re: majicman30]
    #24932153 - 01/21/18 06:57 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

I see that, now. Like I said I’m new here. I swear I was searching active threads.

--------------------
-Jumping into mycology in a canonball position.

Invisiblemajicman30
naturejunkie
 User Gallery

Re: Mushroom ID Help Needed [Re: ParkHunter]
    #24933222 - 01/22/18 08:27 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ParkHunter said:
I see that, now. Like I said I’m new here. I swear I was searching active threads.

Ahh it's cool I do the same thing from time to time. Welcome to the community. Peace & Love

--------------------
[/url][url=http://files.shroomery.org/files/16-12/893004217-IMG_4581.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals