Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Conspiracy theories
    #2299181 - 02/03/04 11:13 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

How can you look at this clip and not take conspiracy theories seriously?

Knowing that the official government line is that Kennedy was killed by one gunman from behind, how can you possibly consider the idea of a conspiracy theory, ridiculous?

Look at this clip with your own eyes. You're seeing footage of President John F. Kennedy being shot from the right front. It's right in front of your face. This five seconds or so of footage is proof of the fact that the US government does conspire to commit reprehensible crimes.

It's right here in front of your face.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAuroricDistortions
~~~~~~~
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Polar Springs
Re: Conspiracy theories [Re: Learyfan]
    #2299214 - 02/03/04 11:25 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I am not disagreeing with your point, but it looks to me as if the bullet entered through the back of his skull, pushing out the chunk of his head and the accompaning fluids when it exited the front of his skull.  His head does not jerk back until after the bullet hit him.  It's still very unclear, but if I had to guess one or the other, I would say it did come from behind, that's where the gov't's assasin was  :wink:.  But my friend argues the exact same statement you made.  I agree the government has many tricks up its sleeve, and we probably don't know 1/4 of what's really going on.

--------------------

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: Conspiracy theories [Re: AuroricDistortions]
    #2299228 - 02/03/04 11:33 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

in the next series of frames..mrs. kennedy reaches over and grabs a chunk of her husband's brain that got spattlered on the trunk..and then slaps it back onto his head...for a chunk of his brain to have splattered on the trunk..he would have to be shot from the front...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Conspiracy theories [Re: AuroricDistortions]
    #2299268 - 02/03/04 11:49 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

No expert marksman has ever been able to duplicate what Oswald is said to have done with the gun he had and in the time that he had.

--------------------

OfflineToxicManM
Bite me, it's fun!
 User Gallery

Loc: Aurora, Colorado
    #2299364 - 02/04/04 12:29 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I recommend that you find a copy of the September, 1976 issue of the American Journal of Physics. In that issue Luis Alvarez, who has been awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics, established the effect your video segment shows. Specifically, a small, high speed bullet enters the body on one side while delivering little impulse to the target. When it exits, taking out a relatively large segment of target with it, the target moves toward the shooter.

Penn & Teller also did an experiment to verify the effect which you can try yourself. The details are published in their book How to Play with your Food. They used a melon wrapped in tape to simulate a head and shot it with a rifle. They also state that it would be poor taste to have a second melon beside the first with a pink pillbox hat.

--------------------
Happy mushrooming!

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: Conspiracy theories [Re: ToxicMan]
    #2299379 - 02/04/04 12:42 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

then how do you explain that half of JFKs brain that landed on the trunk??...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineBleaK
paradox
    #2299449 - 02/04/04 01:34 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I read that something like 10 days before he was shot, he made a speach and stated that he would abolish the federal reserve.....

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#2299742 - 02/04/04 06:25 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

here is a link to the most "out there" conspiracy theory regarding JFK that i've encountered.

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/kingkill33.html

the above page is an excerpt from a text called King Kill 33. it outlines the theory that JFK was killed for a Masonic ritual.

InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

Re: Conspiracy theories [Re: BleaK]
    #2299799 - 02/04/04 07:25 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

He was going to print 500,000 million U.S. dollars. The three presidents that have been assassinated all proposed changes to the banking system involving the Unites States printing its own money instead of borrowing from international bankers (which is what is done now through the Federal Reserve).

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

Re: Conspiracy theories [Re: Clean]
    #2299801 - 02/04/04 07:29 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

a quote from the link i posted....

But the ultimate purpose of that assassination was not political or economic but sorcerous: for the control of the dreaming mind and the marshalling of its forces is the omnipotent force in this entire scenario of lies, cruelty and degradation. Something died in the American people on November 22, 1963-call it idealism, innocence or the quest for moral excellence. It is the transformation of human beings which is the authentic reason and motive for the Kennedy murder and until so-called conspiracy theorists can accept this very real element they will be reduced to so many eccentrics amusing a tiny remnant of dilettantes and hobbyists.

Anonymous

#2300026 - 02/04/04 09:23 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

the house select committee on assassinations actually did conclude, based on acoustical analysis, that the assassination was the work of more than one gunman. it didn't really go any deeper than that, and it still held the oswald fired 3 shots, one of which being the fatal shot.

oswald didn't shoot kennedy. he wasn't even in the sniper's nest in the texas school book depository when the shots were fired. there were 2 snipers up there, and he wasn't one of them. there was definitely at least one sniper by the fence near the grassy knoll as well.

there is more evidence than i would ever care to recount in a post here that implicates government involvement in the conspiracy and its subseqent coverup. i think that most people are pretty skeptical about the story told by the government, but don't know just how blatant and damning all the evidence really is.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Conspiracy theories [Re: ToxicMan]
    #2300611 - 02/04/04 12:37 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Dude, stop it. Just stop it. It's time to face facts. The government that you have put all of your trust in your whole life is completely and utterly corrupt and evil.

There is nothing to discuss. Just look at the clip with your own two eyes. Eventually the idea that you hold about the world that we live in is going to shatter. It shatters with Kennedy's head in this clip.

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: Conspiracy theories [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2301833 - 02/04/04 05:06 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
then how do you explain that half of JFKs brain that landed on the trunk??...

The car was moving forward. It flies out the front and comes down on the trunk just when the car is in that spot.

I also find funny how although half of his brain was ejected from his skull the offical time of times is about an hour after the fact when he was in the hospital. go figure.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Anonymous

Re: Conspiracy theories [Re: d33p]
    #2302073 - 02/04/04 06:14 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

when you're shot in the front of the head, a large hole will be blown out of the back. dozens of witnesses, including the doctors that saw kennedy when they first brought him in, testified that there was a large hole in the back of his head consistant with a gunshot from the front. if you look at the autopsy photos, there's no hole in the back of the head... and you can tell that whoever doctored the photos did a shitty job. the limosine was taken and immediately cleaned after the assassination. it's windshield was ordered destroyed and replaced. the man who did the glass work, a master auto glazier, said the windshield had a bullet hole in it that he was absolutely positive came from the front. witnesses saw a man near the fence on the grassy knoll with a rifle, but assumed he was secret service. some even saw smoke drifting after the shots, and virtually the entire crowd heard shots from that direction. much of the crowd actually ran to the grassy knoll after the shots were fired. kennedy was shot in the head from a gunman firing from in front of him, not behind. it's pretty much beyond debate.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Conspiracy theories [Re: ]
    #2302624 - 02/04/04 08:39 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

They're trying their hardest to hold on to their world view.

If they finally allow themselves to admit that the government was complicit in carrying out and covering up the assassination of the President Of The United States Of America, then everything they've ever believed in falls down.

--------------------

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #2302913 - 02/04/04 10:17 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I always thought that Jackie killed him. Think about it, JFK was fucking around, embarrasing the shit out of her...watch the video, right before the splatter, Jackie's arm goes down as she draws the gun and then shoots him from the side. The splat comes from the right angle.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Conspiracy theories [Re: SpecialEd]
    #2302940 - 02/04/04 10:26 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

The shot comes from the guy in the passenger seat up front

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Conspiracy theories [Re: Shroomism]
    #2303086 - 02/04/04 11:09 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I think you're just joking, right?

I believe the fatal shot came from the storm drain on the right side of the street, close to the grassy knoll.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2303133 - 02/04/04 11:21 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

"I love talking about Kennedy. I was just down in Dallas, Texas. You know you can go down there and, er, to Dealey Plaza where Kennedy was assassinated. And you can actually go to the sixth floor of the Schoolbook Depository. It's a museum called... 'The Assassination Museum'. I think they named that after the assassination. I can't be too sure of the chronology here but... Anyway they have the window set up to look exactly like it did on that day. And it's really accurate, you know, cos Oswald's not in it."--Bill Hicks

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Conspiracy theories [Re: silversoul7]
    #2303247 - 02/04/04 11:51 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

:lol:

"It's true, it's called 'The Snipers Nest', it's glassed in. It's got the boxes sitting there and you can't actually get to the window itself, and the reason they did that, of course, is because they didn't want thousands of American tourists getting there each year going............'NO FUCKIN' WAAAAY! I CAN'T EVEN SEE THE ROAD! SHIT, THEY'RE LYIN' TO US! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCK!!!!!!!"

"Kennedy. I love talking about the Kennedy assassination. Cause to me it's a great example of a totalitarian governments ability to, you know, manage information and keep people stupid..........oh sorry, wrong meeting."

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder