Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK vs. 9/11 [Re: Xochitl]
    #2130905 - 11/23/03 05:47 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Oliver Stone is equally skilled. Hell, Garrison himself was good at molding info to his liking.

That doesn't change the fact that the "Magic bullet theory," has been disproven.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK vs. 9/11 [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2132573 - 11/24/03 01:27 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

http://100777.com/node/view/30

Link for the video 911: The Road to Tyranny

Should at least make people question the mainstream media's portrayal of the 911 attacks.

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK vs. 9/11 [Re: Rose]
    #2133245 - 11/24/03 06:43 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

It would have been possible for a government/military sharpshooter to shoot from a window next to Oswald and make him a patsy.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK vs. 9/11 [Re: monoamine]
    #2133324 - 11/24/03 07:25 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Infinately more possible than the magic bullet theory. But where's the evidence? Was THAT wondow even open?

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #2133786 - 11/24/03 10:53 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

But where's the evidence?

There is evidence that there was someone else in the TSBD; there is a finger print found on the sniper's nest boxes that belonged to known assassin Mac Wallace. There is further damning evidence that Wallace was involved in the assassination, namely documents that describe monetary compensation for him and others for their roles as well as photographs and personal memos. These douments were from Edward Clark who reprented Lyndon B. Johnson as his attourney and handled most of the personal, business and political transactions including money laundering. This evidence was released recently by an associate attourney, Barr McClellan, who also was on the Johnson legal team and was also the personal attorney for Edward Clark himself.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2133802 - 11/24/03 11:05 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Hate to be an asshole Xochiti but, some links would improve your case.

I do think it is possible others were involved. I just think it is more likely Lee was a lone gunman who made some lucky shots.

I think, in the age of communism, people had trouble accepting the simplicity of the plan that killed Kennedy.

Hell, he's more myth than man now. How could a lone gunman kill him?

Every big world event gets surrounded by conspiracy... it is very predictable. Paranoia drives conspiracys.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
    #2133949 - 11/25/03 12:15 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Hate to be an asshole Xochiti but, some links would improve your case.

You're not an asshole. I dont have any specific internet links, but check out the book Blood, Money & Power by LBJ attourney Barr McClellan.

Quote:

I think, in the age of communism, people had trouble accepting the simplicity of the plan that killed Kennedy. Hell, he's more myth than man now. How could a lone gunman kill him? Every big world event gets surrounded by conspiracy... it is very predictable. Paranoia drives conspiracys

I was born in the 1970s, long after the Kennedy administration, and I have no fear of the Soviet Union or communist expansion. How could I? The bulk of the Cold War was before my time. Despite Peter Jennings' psychobabble, I do not have any sort of emotional attachment to the Kennedy administration (I do not even support the Democratic Party - never have. ) nor do I have "trouble accepting simplicity". I wish there was a simple answer, but that is not the case with this assassination.

I think that the official story (and the single-gunman stories of Gerald Posner, etc) do not add up when all things are considered honestly. Power-hungry men will gather together and decide to secretly committ crimes and it happens all the time in this world. From studying the JFK case, I think there was only a handful of men who did just that (and made many mistakes, I must add). Nothing more, nothing less.

Main Entry: para?noia
Pronunciation: "par-&-'noi-&
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin, from Greek, madness, from paranous demented, from para- + nous mind
Date: circa 1811
1 : a psychosis characterized by systematized delusions of persecution or grandeur usually without hallucinations
2 : a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others

I do not possess any sort of delusions of persecution or grandeur, nor do I have any tendency for excessive distrust of others. How is a simple interest in the Kennedy murder mystery considered paranoia if research is acquired rationally and without any underlying political agenda or excessive suspicion? I do not put any stock other "conspiracy theories" really.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2134573 - 11/25/03 09:46 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The ABC Documentary destroyed the magic bullet theory.

It was the documentary with the computer graphics.

Must be some other computer graphics - the computer graphics in this documentary proved the magic bullet "conclusively".

Also said the direction you move in after being hit by a bullet in no way indicates the direction the bullet came from.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

#2134980 - 11/25/03 12:44 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

*I do not possess any sort of delusions of persecution or grandeur, nor do I have any tendency for excessive distrust of others. How is a simple interest in the Kennedy murder mystery considered paranoia if research is acquired rationally and without any underlying political agenda or excessive suspicion? I do not put any stock other "conspiracy theories" really.

Sorry you misunderstood me. I was talking about the 60's. They were a very paranoid time. The Cuban missile crisis had just happened. McCarthyism had just been disproven. At this time there was a HUGE comminist conspiricy based in parinoia.

I was not saying you were paraniod... although, now that I reread your post, I am begining to wonder.  :tongue:

There is no doubt, the USA was very paranoid during the Cold War. People were having nuclear bomb tests at school. It was a scary time... kind of like post Sept 11 America, except we weren't attacked. We were afraid of a nuclear attack.

A lone gunman attacked his own country, then a pissed off henchman killed the assassin.

Many of our parents bought into the conspiracy because they couldn't accept it.

Denial is the first stage of loss. It is a human condition. This, more than anything, fuels conspiracies. Watch for the next big event... like the next Sept 11 style attack and count the days before you hear your first conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy theories are often created before all the facts are in.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: Conspiracy Theories: JFK vs. 9/11 [Re: Xlea321]
    #2135034 - 11/25/03 01:09 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
Quote:

The ABC Documentary destroyed the magic bullet theory.

It was the documentary with the computer graphics.

Must be some other computer graphics - the computer graphics in this documentary proved the magic bullet "conclusively".

Also said the direction you move in after being hit by a bullet in no way indicates the direction the bullet came from.

Notice I didn't say the computer graphics disproved the theory. I said the documentary WITH the computer graphics did. The ABC documentary took the "Magic" out of the magic bullet theory.

Again, I will say this. The Warren commission didn't use the car blueprints. It was assumed the Governor was sitting directly in front of Kennedy. He wasn't. His chair was six inches to the left and several inches lower than JFK's. This is a fact. this is how the seats were actually aranged. I know Oliver Stone's movie did not take this into account when they looked into the "Megic Bullet Theory."

When you take this fact into account, the magic bullet becomes a regular bullet... and it was shot from the Texas schoolbook depository.

Computer graphics are not a bad thing. Graphics alone don't prove much.... but the correct measurements used in the computer graphics do.

Here's the link again.

http://abcnews.go.com/jfk_conspiracy/jfk_conspiracy_index.html

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #2135362 - 11/25/03 03:37 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Nellie Connally Disputes Warren Commission

For all the coverage generated by the 40th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination this past weekend, the media managed to miss the only genuine news to emerge from the commemoration.

Nellie Connally, wife of former Texas Gov. John Connally and the only person still alive who rode in the presidential death limousine, publicly disputed for the first time the Warren Commission's "magic bullet" theory, a scenario absolutely essential to its finding that Lee Harvey Oswald was Kennedy's lone assassin.

A year after the assassination the Commission concluded that Kennedy and Gov. Connally were both wounded by the first shot fired by Oswald from the Texas School Book Depository. A second shot missed completely. A third shot slammed into Kennedy's head and splattered his brains throughout the car.

But Mrs. Connally told CNN's Larry King that Kennedy and her husband couldn't have been struck by the same bullet, because she watched her husband react over a period of two seconds after the first shot struck the president.

"John [Connally] sitting right in front of him knew it was a shot," the former Texas first lady said. "He's a hunter and a shooter, you know. . . ."

Mrs. Connally continued:

"So he turned quick to his right and he couldn't see [Kennedy] because he was directly in front of him. And he said, 'No, no, no' and turned to his left. . . . Now this is a second or two. Then, as he whirled back, the second shot hit John . . ."

When pressed about the single bullet theory adopted by the Warren Commission, Mrs. Connally told King, "Do you think a bullet that went through the president's neck can hang there in air between the two seats while John turned to the right, turned to the left and came back?

"That's what I asked the Warren Commission," she explained. "I said, 'I don't believe a bullet could do that. That bullet -- the same bullet did not hit both of them.'"

Link

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds