Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help
    #22124553 -

So lately my boyfriends good friend has been hanging out every night we even hung out alone the other day for like 6 hours. Anyways I have a huge crush on the guy I have since we first met. I've been dating my bf for 4 years this August. I love him to bits but  I'm so tired of his jealousy the parental controls on the tv the whole 9 yards guys. But i live every part of him besides that.


Me and his friend have a lot in common and my boyfriend told me the other day that his friend said I'm hot.... Idk it's just been strange with certain comments they have both made a 3 some was brought up yesterday and my boyfriend said he's glad that we (me and his friend are compatable ) his friend sAud today that he took all my bra and panties out of my laundry like idk it's hard for me to act normal around him like not all giddy and gushy

Any advice guys I sorta wish I went out with my boyfriends friend but we didn't meet til after me and my boyfriend started dating I know that im not gunna like break up with my boyfriend for him I don't want to be that type of girl but I can't helping feelings

Pls any advice is welcome thanks


--------------------
:mushroom2::stoned::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: burningstar06] * 15
    #22124560 -

They brought up 3 some.  I say get pounded till your insides fall out.


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #22124565 -

Your feelings are your feelings :shrug:
Dont be with a guy you do not love :shrug:

Do what will make you happy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: MajickMuffin] * 8
    #22124566 -

Just be sure to video tape the 3 some and post it here


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: MajickMuffin]
    #22124573 -

I am happy with my boyfriend most of the time it's just the jealousy that drives me insane


--------------------
:mushroom2::stoned::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #22124575 -

The Doobie Dude said:
They brought up 3 some.  I say get pounded till your insides fall out.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: The Doobie Dude]
    #22124577 -

The Doobie Dude said:
They brought up 3 some.  I say get pounded till your insides fall out.



This. :ass:


--------------------
Things change fast, but this too shall pass
Better carve it on your forehead or tattoo it on your ass
Cause who can tell, when the clock strikes twelve
If today’s become tomorrow or if it’s all just gone to hell


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: Janky Tits]
    #22124580 -

Really this could be your dream come true. Get shagged by your boyfriend and his best friend lol. Sounds like a fun time for you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: Asshat331]
    #22124589 -

By boyfriend got pissed when I brought that up at the beginning of our relationship
Like he wanted to break up legit

He always says he wants to break up over stupid shit but he never actually will


--------------------
:mushroom2::stoned::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: burningstar06]
    #22124593 -

It's just that his friend is one of those rugged  manly men don't give a fuck about anything really loyal like sorta a bad boy which attracts him to be and he had this cute accent but yeah


--------------------
:mushroom2::stoned::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: burningstar06]
    #22124594 -

burningstar06 said:
He always says he wants to break up over stupid shit but he never actually will



:thefuckisthis: :thisguy:  :doublefacepalm:  :doublefacepalm:  :doublefacepalm:  :doublefacepalm:  :doublefacepalm:  :doublefacepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: burningstar06]
    #22124609 -

Well let's see, he's got severe jealousy and control issues, yet has hinted at threesomes.. Those two things aren't really compatible. If he's serious about the threesome, then what is probably going to happen is he's going to go into a jealous rage later on down the line when he gets angry and use it as ammo to throw in your face. Make of that what you will.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: burningstar06]
    #22124610 -

I was in the same situation a few years back, only I was the boyfriends best friend who the girl was swooning over.

If you're all mature enough to handle it, you can just fuck on the side. We pulled it off, got it out of our system and we're all still great friends. My friend knows I fucked his girl and everything, we talked about it, its cool.

3some is obviously superior. Those can also work out totally fine with mature people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: Psilosopherr] * 6
    #22124624 -

rbalzer said:
I was in the same situation a few years back, only I was the boyfriends best friend who the girl was swooning over.

If you're all mature enough to handle it, you can just fuck on the side. We pulled it off, got it out of our system and we're all still great friends. My friend knows I fucked his girl and everything, we talked about it, its cool.



Your friend is a huge pussy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #22124632 -

I don't know I can't tell if he really likes me like that or is just being friendly he just said were friends and that if anybody fucks with me to tell him and he will fuck me up

I feel like the whole messing around on the side thing wouldn't end well to be honest


--------------------
:mushroom2::stoned::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: burningstar06]
    #22124660 -

Like you said, your boyfriend is acting like a beta and you're losing your emotional connection to him(falling out of love)
He probably stopped courting you


Talk to him about it and if he won't change then move on and possibly date this other dude. Could just be the the relationship with your boyfriend is at an end.

He acts like a weak jealous bitch, so his fears have now become reality. This is the vibe he put into the universe so that's what he'll get from it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: burningstar06]
    #22124662 -

What's the point of having a ladies form if ladies don't use it for ladies issues?


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #22124672 -

Ehh the pub gets more traffic soooo yeah

@ran out of weed
Yeah we don't have sex very often anymore like once a month 3 times tops but usually once


--------------------
:mushroom2::stoned::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #22124673 -

Your bf sounds like a huge puss and a overly attached and pressed dude.Just tell him you aren't into him and are into his friend and fuck his friend.

Edited by Janky Tits (08/21/15 09:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: When you have a major crush on ur boyfriends good friend.... LADY'S help [Re: JvF]
    #22124675 -

jfischer218 said:
rbalzer said:
I was in the same situation a few years back, only I was the boyfriends best friend who the girl was swooning over.

If you're all mature enough to handle it, you can just fuck on the side. We pulled it off, got it out of our system and we're all still great friends. My friend knows I fucked his girl and everything, we talked about it, its cool.



Your friend is a huge pussy



I think my friend merely realizes that monogamy is unrealistic/unnatural. Personally I wouldn't care about such things in his shoes, but I'm different from most people in that way. Infidelity just doesn't seem wrong to me. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Friends got busted last night ...
( 1 2 all )
flatline 4,346 28 06/29/16 11:34 PM
by Steven777
* Almost lost a friend today.. iloveraving 2,268 10 04/12/04 07:58 AM
by neuro
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* Show off ur Rideeeeeee! (pics)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
daba 16,214 118 06/02/18 04:01 PM
by Ima Trooper
* Okay ladies...lets show off our men!
( 1 2 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 2,586 37 08/18/04 11:58 AM
by Jenny
* Chronic alcohol abuse turning friends into sad remnants of who they used to be.
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,263 27 05/07/21 10:01 AM
by Nifflerz
* True friends Gypsy Boy 261 9 05/06/21 12:40 PM
by morrowasted
* Whats up with my friend? CaRnAgECaNdYS 1,252 14 05/22/04 09:39 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,985 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.