Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: Trying Heroin. [Re: Anonymous #17] * 3
    #15441096 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying Heroin. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #15442787 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:
As with any other opiate, stimulants such as meth and cocaine, etcetera etc.



Coke is nowhere near as addictive as Heroin and neither is any other Opiate as far as I am aware of. We have already established Opium is not as addictive as Heroin. Meth on the other hand I would be inclined to agree with you. However Meth is more addictive because it changes the psychological reward system by triggering a cascading release of dopamine in the brain. It's not as addictive because of how good it feels like Heroin, at least not as much.





NO. This is NOT TRUE. ALL STRONG opiates have the EXACT Same addiction potential. It all comes down to your DOC.

All drugs are the same. One substance is not any more addicting. How can you tell? because all addicts suffer from relapse the same, all go through the same troubles/trials. It's the same fucking shit. Fuck you guys are dumb sometimes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying Heroin. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #16907057 -

Besides me experiencing it myself, it's a known fact that any opiate can and possibly will lead to a stronger opiate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying Heroin. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #21972701 -

Since the posting of this thread, I have railed heroin probably 10 times.


Even though I am not addicted, I still don't think I would recommend it.

It's easy to see how one would get addicted.  it REALLY fucks with your dopamine, it is an intensely powerful drug.

and I never did it enough to get bad WD symptoms, but still bad enough to feel suicidal or not being able to sleep for a day or two

I consider myself lucky that I don't have an addictive personality, but I can definitely see how it could become a problem if you did it regularly

Edited by Anonymous (07/20/15 08:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying Heroin. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #21978435 -

I've never tried it, I've known 2 people that used heavily and spent most of their savings/inheritance on it.  One guy wound up in jail for a violent offense and the other guy was really broke.  I know of a third guy through a friend, same story, spent all his money on H and his life is "ruined" according to all his friends. 

I don't know enough to draw any conclusions but I'd be very careful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying Heroin. [Re: Anonymous #26]
    #22008450 -

Here's a story that keeps me from messing with it:

My childhood friend was on track to become an engineer, really bright and charismatic.  At some point he started and was in Philly one night in his car waiting to cop.  He was trading a phone for a bundle and was looking down de-programming it or whatever.  Next thing you know he had a gun to his head.  Instead of surrendering he floored it, shot was fired.  The bullet was lodged in his neck, if he didn't slam the accelerator it would of blew his head off. 

Now a days he lives in Trenton and is a paraplegic.  Only other thing that has changed is now he goes to Camden to get his dope.
Fucking.  Sad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trying Heroin. [Re: Anonymous #27]
    #22026113 -

I am going to advise strongly against trying H.
I've seen so much bad shit go down over that stuff I keep trying to forget so I'm not sharing any horror stories.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 635 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,533 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.