Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Extra-Terrestrials
    #2198162 - 12/23/03 04:04 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

It is my personal view that E.T is visiting Earth and has been for years. The purpose of these visitations is unknown. I speculate that they are preparing some how for the initiation of Earth into the intergalactic network.

When I say intergalactic network I am refering to an idea I had when attempting to view the world from an alien perspective. I know that this in itself is impossible but I started thinking if humans were capable of transcending the universe and we found a planet with life which had nearly developed intergalactic travel then we would have to prepare them somehow for their overall role in space. This would be done subltly, however, by anylysing the creatures before alerting them to the human precense, if at all.

I believe that aliens are doing this to us though. They are spies of the sky which are gathering data on us because they know we will soon be capable of finding them. The USA has probably already cracked the zero gravity code but they would suppress this either way to maintain economy. It is when the commercial world finds out about zero gravity that the alien precense will be made public.

I got interested in these things because I had a close encounter as a child. I saw one of thier ships up close, defing gravity and landing in a field. It also appeared from no-where so it either 'tunneled' through a worm hole or uncloaked to land. I think they bypass our radar and astronomers by tunelling directly to their desired location.

I had some more strange encounters this summer which got me forming the theory that they have data collecting machines that hide as stars. I was night fishing with 3 friends. It got to about 2:30am and the brightest star in the sky started to glow and gyrate. It had been there all night just a normal star but then it decided to leave it just glowed then flew off quite precisely.

I don't want to argue with anyone that doesn't beleive, they can think what they wish. I would like to get some like minded conversation developing deep into how/why they might be regularly visiting.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Extra-Terrestrials [Re: Ego Death]
    #2198256 - 12/23/03 04:49 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

You knew about wormholes as a child?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Extra-Terrestrials [Re: Swami]
    #2198580 - 12/23/03 08:18 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Lots of us were Trekkies :smirk:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinechief24
Stranger
Re: Extra-Terrestrials [Re: trendal]
    #2198758 - 12/23/03 10:22 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

All I could see is how our government(s) would think about stealing thier technology and/or resources and trying to control the E.T. beings. This would probably result in starwars, which if you believe in this sort thing, is probably already happening or going to happen as we venture more and more into space.

Chief

InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

#2199633 - 12/24/03 11:28 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Here's the problem I have with these theories of peaceful aliens preparing us or observing us in an effort to eventually incorporate us into their peaceful intergalactic unison:

We have people being tortured everyday, 100,000's of women throughout the world forced into prostitution, warlords recruiting 10 year old kids into a world of merciless killing, people starving to death, bleeding to death, shooting each other, beating each other etc. etc.

These aliens supposedly have technology advanced enough to travel throughout the universe, so they could surely help us out. Yet, they rather let all this suffering endure each day, instead of landing, and convincing us of the oneness and peace that is possible. I don’t buy it, we’re not hard convince, look how many people believe in aliens without any real evidence, so why not land, tell us about the need for peace, give us some technology to repair the environment and food supply, and live happily ever after? Because there are no aliens, and if there are, they are not peaceful, but rather exploiting us or waiting to for some motive.

OfflineAlan Stone
Corpus

Loc: Ten feet up
Re: Extra-Terrestrials [Re: TrueBrode]
    #2200052 - 12/24/03 05:08 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not buying, but if those aliens had the technology to travel interdismensionally or through wormholes or whatever, why would they want us to change the way we live? Wouldn't an 'advanced' extraterrestrial culture think it best for us to solve our own problems in our own way? By the way, what lack of food supply are you talking about? There's enough food to go around, it's just wasted.

--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

- Aristotle

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
Re: Extra-Terrestrials [Re: TrueBrode]
    #2201411 - 12/25/03 10:21 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TrueBrode said:
Here's the problem I have with these theories of peaceful aliens preparing us or observing us in an effort to eventually incorporate us into their peaceful intergalactic unison:

We have people being tortured everyday, 100,000's of women throughout the world forced into prostitution, warlords recruiting 10 year old kids into a world of merciless killing, people starving to death, bleeding to death, shooting each other, beating each other etc. etc.

These aliens supposedly have technology advanced enough to travel throughout the universe, so they could surely help us out.  Yet, they rather let all this suffering endure each day, instead of landing, and convincing us of the oneness and peace that is possible.  I don?t buy it, we?re not hard convince, look how many people believe in aliens without any real evidence, so why not land, tell us about the need for peace, give us some technology to repair the environment and food supply, and live happily ever after?  Because there are no aliens, and if there are, they are not peaceful, but rather exploiting us or waiting to for some motive.

maybe they feel people need to learn to work out problems themselves. it's our duty as humans to learn to work together and brush our meaningless differences-- such as race and religion aside. we can't rely on some intergalactic saviour to set years of damage right. it reminds me of the South Park episode w/ Christopher Reeve where everyone is like "woah, i'm just gonna stay out of this" that's the alien's view :grin: many people would be too proud to accept handouts (as stupid as that sounds) and there are an endless possibility of side-effects of outside assistance.

it's an interesting topic because there are so many possibilities, maybe they are helping us everyday in unnoticable ways?

--------------------

Edited by mantis (12/25/03 10:24 PM)

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

Re: Extra-Terrestrials [Re: mantis]
    #2201422 - 12/25/03 10:33 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, if it was true I'm sure they would want us to evolve on our own. Otherwise we would get the technology and then likely regress. What was that movie where they decode the message and build the craft and the girl travels to the center where they tell her basilaly that it is done in tiny steps? Yea like that.

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2201699 - 12/26/03 04:10 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I think the speed at which "ET" would make its presence known would depend on how poorly or well we were integrating ourselves into the order of things; the process we are a part of.

Assuming that ET has a better idea of "what's going on" than we do, if they saw that we were not growing into a healthy organism, they may come to our aid quickly, or possibly exterminate.

I have no stance on whether or not they have visited... I'm not sure - I would like to "know" though that there are some more advanced and civilized beings out there somewhere, and would understand completely if they hadn't even noticed or found us, or did find us but didn't care to hang out.

I find it hard to believe that from the big bang we are the most interactive thing yet.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#2204177 - 12/27/03 02:21 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Swami I understand the inconsitstancy in my text you have picked up on.

I find it interesting that most of the replies stayed within the human perception of things. Why would aliens spread the message of peace? Aliens supposed to be preachers now?

They are likely to have a vested interest in theirselves, I mean think about it.

I don't know alien motivations but they are bound to be selfish in respect that we are of interest to them. Theres nothing saying they should or should not delve into our day to day lives. They are going to be taking whatever data/dna/hybrids, whatever it is that they are here for, from us.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#2204186 - 12/27/03 02:30 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

If you don't know wether UFO's exist or not then go and look at the sky one night between 1 an 3 in the morning.

Go on a clear night, obviously, the activity seems to peek at these early hours. I've seen all different types they are there and cannot be denied once seen. Lots of my friends used to laugh when I told them about this now there are all to scared to even look at the sky.

I understand the fear. They can do anything to anyone, this is the most scary prospect and also the reason most people shut out and refuse to believe the E.T phenomena.

I spose where I was exposed from such a young age I have had more time to accept this than people who follow the consumer view.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2204203 - 12/27/03 02:42 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
If you don't know wether UFO's exist or not then go and look at the sky one night between 1 an 3 in the morning.

Go on a clear night, obviously, the activity seems to peek at these early hours.  I've seen all different types they are there and cannot be denied once seen.  Lots of my friends used to laugh when I told them about this now there are all to scared to even look at the sky.

Wasn't something similar posted a few months back? Hell, it could have been six months ago. It may have even been you who posted.... I am going to search for it, most definitely (as well as my post about my UFO encounter). :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Extra-Terrestrials [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2204222 - 12/27/03 02:58 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Thats right I posted this summer after seeing 3 UFO's in 2 weeks.

All were exceptional examples that we are not alone.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2204225 - 12/27/03 02:59 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Your thread, a ten page monster:  A Big Reason Why Aliens DO Exist!!!

My report of what I saw:
My UFO Encounter

And, just because it came up when I searched for mine, here is Swami's UFO report:
Swami's UFO Sighting

Have fun! :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2204363 - 12/27/03 05:04 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Uh huh. Thousands of professional and amateur astronomers around the world (many of whom were BIG sci-fi fans) look at the sky every night during those hours and are all covering up THE TRUTH - NOT!

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2204369 - 12/27/03 05:09 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I think we should all go and read the ten page post already made on this topic, and see how void of any real content it was, and how it wasn't all together too pleasing to read all of it..... let's not let it pointlessly happen again, okay? :grin:

This topic is not about space creatures, but about overpopulation. Hence the "extra-" :smirk:
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2204516 - 12/27/03 06:42 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

This topic is not about space creatures, but about overpopulation. Hence the "extra-"

Oh! :eek: Should we have a lottery to decide who should leave?

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#2204634 - 12/27/03 07:50 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
This topic is not about space creatures, but about overpopulation. Hence the "extra-"

Oh! :eek: Should we have a lottery to decide who should leave?

Okay, I was in a conversation with some friends last night, and my keyboardist was gone for a few minutes, and how MSN works, as soon as someone types a new message, it pulls your window back down to the bottom, and we told him we weren't going to stop typing, so he said "Well, it isn't like anyone told me I won the lottery or anything up there".

And I'm all like "Ahh, but you have won the lottery, you get to be stoned! Now, does the sir prefer Blueberry or Northern Lights". Anyways, I have not had anything to reference me towards thinking of that lottery for months.

So, is this a valid synchronisity? I'm just wondering because when I read what Swami had typed, I heard a clicking noise and everything went white, and then I woke up sometime later in a field, smelling of rum.....

Raise your hand if you think I should go to bed. See, I end up thinking QUITE differently when I haven't had my sleep... you know, when the music is in between songs and all that can be heard is the humming of the computer, and then it seems to slow down, and you just sort of hang there....

The point of all this? The origin of words is a concept that is long and rambling.
Peace.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2204783 - 12/27/03 09:26 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

There are many different motives for their visitations. The majority is indeed preparing the Earth for galactic initiation, in their individual ways. From a certain perspective, Earth is currently undergoing a dramatic leap in evolution, in terms of a universal scale, the likes of which have never occured. This brings great interest to our little overpopulated melting pot planet in the sticks of the milky way.

In order to understand why they are not "helping Earth make world peace"..you must think about it from their perspective. Imagine for a minute, you are a highly evolved physical being residing in the 4th dimension on a planet with a civilization that is millions of years old and has long since mastered space travel and world peace and harmony. In your travels through the galaxy, you have come across other developed civilizations like your own that share your interests for space exploration and peace. Through your travels you also become aware of a different force, that has malevolent intentions to control and dominate the galaxy (especially "undeveloped" civilizations that have not yet mastered space travel and discovered the others) So you form an alliance with the peace loving societies with the intention of neutralizing this fear-based force that is bent on power.

Now in the telepathic archive network, you learn all about past civilizations, and how human civilization tends to follow a pattern of development before it is integrated into galactic society. You learn all about past experiments with undeveloped civilizations and are able to see the effects of them. It was learned a long time ago, beings with space travel that visited undeveloped civilizations, were often worshipped as gods. This went in one of two directions. It was either the fear based beings, who would use this to their advantage to manipulate and control the "primitive beings", or the peace-loving beings, who do not want to be worshipped, but teach them of the god within themselves. After much trial and error, it was decided that interference from highly developed beings into the physical lives of undeveloped civilizations caused more problems then it was worth in the long run.

So from this the rule of non-interference came into play from the 'galactic federation'... or the alliance of peace-loving civilizations. They would vow to allow developing worlds to naturally evolve and learn from their mistakes without direct interference, until they reached a certain point in their development. That is, when the beings are able to travel outside of their own solar system under their own power, or when they evolve to 4th density, whichever comes first. They would be introduced to the galactic society and based on their observations, asked to join.

So for all its worth, current human development on Earth is observed very heavily, and all interactions and communications with 'developed' beings occur in the subconscious, as this is not interfering directly with our physical lives, as we do not consider telepathic soul connections to be "valid conscious reality". So alien contact exists, and we have all had it, most of us have repressed it into the subconscious, dismissing it as invalid reality.

Their presence is ushering us into a new level of consciousness and perception. They reside in a density above our own, a faster vibration. While they are still physical beings, they are less physical, or less dense..

Per the rule of non-interference, and the inability for them to access our 'conscious mind, "beta" reality', all contact occurs on the subconscious level. They let our civilization develop naturally, while lingering and observing from the background, until we reach a point in our evolution where they make their presence known very gradually. We reached that point many years ago and the process has been slow going, but it has reached new peaks, and the veil grows very thin. In order to fully experience and assimilate contact, we must take a step into the unknown. They live two notches outside of our reality, and they have taken a step towards us. It is now our turn to take a step towards them, and meet in the middle.

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Extra-Terrestrials [Re: Shroomism]
    #2204811 - 12/27/03 09:43 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Couldn't "aliens" possibly be "spirits"?

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds