Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21822638 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
I think XLcaps is pretty funny



I forgot to add Bill to this list.

Especially when he's trolling people in TPE


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21822645 -

Some of the things chrisman has said have made me cackle in real life

Like that one time I was all high on ketamine and he's like "I didn't know they sold the cereal at festivals" and I literally lost it


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #21822660 -

Crystal G can be funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21822665 -

Psychonautica said:
I got 3 votes and Im neww.


Yaaaaay



Yeah, what are you? A bot? 76 posts per day average :eek: Are you the singularity?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #21822670 -

I think my PM exchange beetween Malc and myself are usually funnier than the forum itself but that's just me.

I couldn't pick a single member as funniest because you all crack me up sometime, I'm obviously biased to pick Malcom because he's black and it would do well for the white community to vote in an african american into positions of power, or probably biased because he's my friend and we exchange quite the funny messages back and forth.

I couldn't choose a funniest because you all make me giggle.



--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: GoldenEye]
    #21822672 -

GoldenEye said:
Psychonautica said:
I got 3 votes and Im neww.


Yaaaaay



Yeah, what are you? A bot? 76 posts per day average :eek: Are you the singularity?



http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/21798486/page/1



shLong said:
I was thinking about this earlier when I saw user Psychonautica's post count vs his reg date..
I believe it said he averages 70something PPD...
I also remember someone saying that decypher's graph showed, at one point, over 100 PPD before he chose to hide the graph from his profile...

So, in the annals of Shroomery history, who holds this record?
I'm just bored and curious.
Discuss intelligently.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: shLong]
    #21822684 -

Not quite to the hall of fame yet :frown:

I try to post as intelligently as possible and have over 600+'s on my posts with.. 4k ish posts which means my average is 12ish percent I'm guessing

Plus most folks just respond with the I lol'd graemlin and don't plus one :frown:

Sorry guys.. I can stop posting and join a different forum if you'd like.. I'm a computer programmer so I spend a lot of time around computers...


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21822685 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
I think XLcaps is pretty funny



I think XLcaps is pretty much completely insane


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21822689 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
I think XLcaps is pretty funny



I forgot to add Bill to this list.

Especially when he's trolling people in TPE




:lol: sometimes its just impossible not to troll some people over there.

I mean when people say things like "bro I heard u can make lsd by using a sack of potatoes, rye, and a pressure cooker. is this true?" its just so hard to resist the temptation..


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21822690 -

I agree bill is hilarious,


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Psychonautica] * 1
    #21822691 -

Quote:
I think my PM exchange beetween Malc and myself are usually funnier than the forum itself but that's just me.



I'd have to agree with this



--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #21822696 -

Bill_Oreilly said:
Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
I think XLcaps is pretty funny



I forgot to add Bill to this list.

Especially when he's trolling people in TPE




:lol: sometimes its just impossible not to troll some people over there.

I mean when people say things like "bro I heard u can make lsd by using a sack of potatoes, rye, and a pressure cooker. is this true?" its just so hard to resist the temptation..



I just caught a 1 day ban over there because this dude was gonna take 5 Nbome blotters and I called him retarded.

He then comes back and says "Alright, shit is fire. Had ego death"

:justno:

Like, you're lucky you aren't ACTUALLY dead.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Psychonautica] * 2
    #21822702 -

Psychonautica said:
Sorry guys.. I can stop posting and join a different forum if you'd like.. I'm a computer programmer so I spend a lot of time around computers...



Oh, stop with that pity party :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 1
    #21822713 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
Malcolm_Xtasy said:
Bill_Oreilly said:
I think XLcaps is pretty funny



I forgot to add Bill to this list.

Especially when he's trolling people in TPE




:lol: sometimes its just impossible not to troll some people over there.

I mean when people say things like "bro I heard u can make lsd by using a sack of potatoes, rye, and a pressure cooker. is this true?" its just so hard to resist the temptation..



I just caught a 1 day ban over there because this dude was gonna take 5 Nbome blotters and I called him retarded.

He then comes back and says "Alright, shit is fire. Had ego death"

:justno:

Like, you're lucky you aren't ACTUALLY dead.



TPE should be programmed in such a way that you can't make a thread if it contains the words ego death.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: GoldenEye] * 1
    #21822723 -

GoldenEye said:
Crystal G can be funny.




being funny and laughing at someones existance are 2 completely different things


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: GoldenEye]
    #21822725 -

:lol:

Genius.

Finally a way to get rid of TPE once and for all!


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21822730 -

I don't know, it changes daily, but in this thread Goldeneye and Bassfreak are killing me :rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: GoldenEye]
    #21822731 -

GoldenEye said:
TPE should be programmed in such a way that you can't make a thread if it contains the words ego death.



HA...."there is a problem with your post, please go back and remove ego death from the text body"

:ducklol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: 1234go]
    #21822746 -

Too many characters on here to list.

This site brings me many LOL's.

Couple that come to mind are SVS for his dickish humor, and Asante along with any other members that admit they plug.

Not to mention all the  :underage:


--------------------
Did you not know that the royal hunting grounds are always forbidden?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Bassfreak]
    #21822750 -

I suppose Crystal G is more of a character than a comedian. But still. I think I just have a hard time believing she is for real :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* CNN.com: "Shroomery - Best Mycological Resource on Net?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HB 13,963 72 11/19/03 03:27 PM
by Earth_Droid
* Your Shroomery Member #?
( 1 2 3 all )
Its Pat 7,980 48 11/26/13 06:47 PM
by TrentBoyett
* Funniest 'Hunting/ Cultivation' Posts Ever !!! suboriginal 1,266 4 05/25/04 09:00 AM
by suboriginal
* Malcolm X StrandedVoyager 722 1 08/10/08 03:47 PM
by g00ru
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,219 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* Age and, the Shroomery?please any all reply,w. comments.Poll Included.
( 1 2 all )
sporechase13 3,469 25 11/15/04 09:33 PM
by OldSpice
* shroomery cliques
( 1 2 all )
RebelSteve33 4,645 21 06/05/03 06:34 AM
by Cherk
* Funniest Idea on the shroomery ever. Hanky 852 11 06/25/04 06:06 AM
by DONOTDELETE

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,497 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.