Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Hobozen] * 1
    #21821725 -

Can't forget Shroomopotamus, shroomery's one of a kind party animal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Hobozen]
    #21821729 -

you guys should check out tobaccotaster's socrates thread.  that shit is funny as fuck.  i could read shit like that all day and never stop grinning

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Hobozen]
    #21821730 -

Yeah, I disagree really strongly with his politics but I can't seem to hold it against him, his posts are always entertaining as fuck. Oh yeah, koods is a winner too, can't believe I forgot about him, and sVs.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Hobozen] * 1
    #21821740 -

blankk said:
Dawks is hiliarious, I like this one in particular, made me lol good.

Dawks said:
Patlal said:




A fucking machine?



or a fucking-machine?







That's not a fucking machine. This is a fucking machine.



--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: The Phleg]
    #21821755 -

No that is terrifying.

Terminator shouldn't be humanoid metallic skeletons.. It should be a bunch of those.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: The Phleg]
    #21821757 -

that's a monster fucking machine, for monsters. :dumbass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21821762 -

our sex machines will evolve into sentient AI and take over the world, and that's what they'll look like.

Edited by Hobozen (06/18/15 12:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Hobozen]
    #21821772 -

Monsters with recursively self-containing vaginas on their foreheads?


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #21821779 -

I don't even know what that means, but I like the sound of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Hobozen]
    #21821814 -

What would it take to open that third eye? :naughty:


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: The Phleg]
    #21821833 -

I'm way too high to answer that question right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: The Phleg]
    #21821853 -

Tequila..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #21821863 -

The only question Tequila is the answer to is "Do you wanna feel like shit in the morning?". :lol:


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Shroomslip] * 2
    #21821889 -

**Crosses shroomslip off his list**


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: koods]
    #21822325 -

Psychonautica is pretty consistently funny, to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Sheekle]
    #21822354 -

Sheekle said:
The other day he randomly went on this egomaniac rant for a few hours by posting excessive compliments about himself in various threads which had nothing to do with the topic, and then Propensity was taking screenshots and turning them into funny compilation images. I thought that was pretty hilarious



:lol: yeah that was pretty good

COASTER

there I said it o.o

One must laugh at his eyebrows.

Edited by Beanhead (06/18/15 05:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Hobozen]
    #21822447 -

blankk said:
our sex machines will evolve into sentient AI and take over the world, and that's what they'll look like.



I blame Singularity!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Magenta]
    #21822460 -

I like preschooler when he posts as if he is a preschooler not understanding shit. He starts asking questions a kid would ask and they somehow reveal the idiocy of the original post. Pretty clever and funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: GoldenEye]
    #21822566 -

I think XLcaps is pretty funny


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #21822635 -

I got 3 votes and Im neww.


Yaaaaay


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* CNN.com: "Shroomery - Best Mycological Resource on Net?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HB 13,973 72 11/19/03 03:27 PM
by Earth_Droid
* Your Shroomery Member #?
( 1 2 3 all )
Its Pat 7,988 48 11/26/13 06:47 PM
by TrentBoyett
* Funniest 'Hunting/ Cultivation' Posts Ever !!! suboriginal 1,266 4 05/25/04 09:00 AM
by suboriginal
* Malcolm X StrandedVoyager 722 1 08/10/08 03:47 PM
by g00ru
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,220 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* Age and, the Shroomery?please any all reply,w. comments.Poll Included.
( 1 2 all )
sporechase13 3,469 25 11/15/04 09:33 PM
by OldSpice
* shroomery cliques
( 1 2 all )
RebelSteve33 4,646 21 06/05/03 06:34 AM
by Cherk
* Funniest Idea on the shroomery ever. Hanky 852 11 06/25/04 06:06 AM
by DONOTDELETE

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,497 topic views. 6 members, 12 guests and 135 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.