Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: SunnyD]
    #21820406 -

Your all just so silly

so silly
aint the word silly silly? silly


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: TNK] * 3
    #21820478 -

TheNatureKid said:
Psychonautica, Enjoywho and BiterCactus all make me :lol:



Enjoywho fuckin sucks


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: shLong]
    #21820492 -

shLong said:
Bassfreak said:
emf is not funny



fucking yes he is...sometimes



I agree. He is funny.


There's too many funny posters to name.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy]
    #21820502 -

Malcolm_Xtasy said:
TheNatureKid said:
Psychonautica, Enjoywho and BiterCactus all make me :lol:



Enjoywho fuckin sucks



His post make me laugh. :lol:
:shrug:


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: TNK] * 2
    #21820515 -

His posts about treating women like shit or his posts about shrugging off his complicity in rape?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Burke Dennings] * 2
    #21820537 -

The other day he randomly went on this egomaniac rant for a few hours by posting excessive compliments about himself in various threads which had nothing to do with the topic, and then Propensity was taking screenshots and turning them into funny compilation images. I thought that was pretty hilarious


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: shLong]
    #21820538 -

Blackhawk. Every post.


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Sheekle]
    #21820544 -

Burke Dennings said:
His posts about treating women like shit or his posts about shrugging off his complicity in rape?



I don't know nothing about that, link to post :shocked:

Sheekle said:
The other day he randomly went on this egomaniac rant for a few hours by posting excessive compliments about himself in various threads which had nothing to do with the topic, and then Propensity was taking screenshots and turning them into funny compilation images. I thought that was pretty hilarious



Lolwut? :lol:


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: TNK]
    #21820551 -

fuckin sunshine and shivers no question


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: sprinkles] * 2
    #21820572 -

fuck, sprinkles i forgot about you. your blonde moments are pretty hilarious, along with your brash sense of humor

dystopia is a pretty funny person too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: 404] * 4
    #21820587 -

Im retarded dude, im so blonde I got handicap parking.  Ima fucking idiot I swear to god. 


Where is my helmet and bib?  plus too I like pudding


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: shLong]
    #21820644 -

Stealth1Vampire - when he's not post count boosting.
BERSERK DESTROYER - All the time.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: sprinkles]
    #21820665 -

sprinkles said:
Im retarded dude, im so blonde I got handicap parking.  Ima fucking idiot I swear to god. 


Where is my helmet and bib?  plus too I like pudding



I thought that was "pubbing" at first.


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: The Phleg]
    #21820706 -

D pub is as funny as a pube


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: shLong] * 1
    #21820783 -

sunshine, though he hasn't posted in a while :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: sprinkles]
    #21820820 -

Majority of the shroomery makes me lol. Too many contradictory "enlightened" individuals on this forum sucking themselves off daily.

Those of you who keep it real. I appreciate all of you.


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: D.M.T]
    #21820831 -

D.M.T said:
sunshine, though he hasn't posted in a while :sad:




sunshines dead.

Also yes on BESERK DESTROYER.  Basically all the otd people are funny and no one else really.


--------------------
When telling the truth becomes an act of treason, and society chooses delusion and deception over fundamental reality, you've been invaded and infiltrated by other beings that have now integrated into your country and community.  Bless our reptile overlords who control, harvest, and eat us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: sprinkles]
    #21820853 -

sprinkles said:
D.M.T said:
sunshine, though he hasn't posted in a while :sad:




sunshines dead.

Also yes on BESERK DESTROYER.  Basically all the otd people are funny and no one else really.



Sunshine faked his death and has been masquerading around as "sprinkles". Congrats lonely men of the shroomery, you've been jackin it to sunshine.


The jigs up lady


--------------------
FREE BURKE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: SunnyD]
    #21820873 -

AddyZomeD said:
D pub is as funny as a pube



Sometimes I think you post just to post :aweshit:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Shroomery's funniest members [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21820882 -

Burke Dennings said:
His posts about treating women like shit or his posts about shrugging off his complicity in rape?



I like the posts about all the mad pussy he gets and how much game he has. He told me he didn't care about me and prop making fun of him. A couple hours later he melted in a totally unrelated thread then put me on ignore. He then asks other users what I say about him since he can't see any of my posts :lol:


--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* CNN.com: "Shroomery - Best Mycological Resource on Net?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HB 13,973 72 11/19/03 03:27 PM
by Earth_Droid
* Your Shroomery Member #?
( 1 2 3 all )
Its Pat 7,988 48 11/26/13 06:47 PM
by TrentBoyett
* Funniest 'Hunting/ Cultivation' Posts Ever !!! suboriginal 1,266 4 05/25/04 09:00 AM
by suboriginal
* Malcolm X StrandedVoyager 722 1 08/10/08 03:47 PM
by g00ru
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,220 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* Age and, the Shroomery?please any all reply,w. comments.Poll Included.
( 1 2 all )
sporechase13 3,469 25 11/15/04 09:33 PM
by OldSpice
* shroomery cliques
( 1 2 all )
RebelSteve33 4,646 21 06/05/03 06:34 AM
by Cherk
* Funniest Idea on the shroomery ever. Hanky 852 11 06/25/04 06:06 AM
by DONOTDELETE

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,497 topic views. 5 members, 19 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.