Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineComponent
Stranger
 User Gallery

"Only those from heaven, go to Heaven." Did I go!?
    #1108896 - 12/04/02 12:55 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Have you ever been electrified? Have you ever seen anything supernatural? Have you ever looked into some sort of flux leading to infinity? Have you ever breathed electricity and have it coarse throughout your teeth & body till it feels as if you might splinter and crack and explode but all you can do is dare to ask for more?
Have you ever had puffy white mycelia growth like cute little circular clouds enclose the world you have always looked out upon and in a flash the mycelia growth becomes simply the background for something that is alive, breathing, and doing just fine by the looks of it without your help? Sparkling beyond belief (like a golden/orange/white radiance) lies the narrow-gate (flux) through which one may look at infinity in its ever-changing glory continuously moving so that although it can be seen, it is never the same and just can?t be grasped.

Why would anyone believe me?

I went so far beyond anything I ever imagined that I just don't care for too much anymore. You should?ve been there. It was WILD! I thought & felt I might die just from being filled with something extraordinary like electricity. Most friends and people I have met just think I was on drugs and had a crazy illusion (I wasn?t on any hallucinogen; extasy) or some other nonsense like that. It was unbelievable; but then there it was. Eyes open or closed made no difference. There was no denying that this might not be an ordinary non-supernatural trick of my mind.
I jumped from a window. I was having a vision of the Holy Shit kind. I was electrified and have been 'coming down' ever since. I jumped and everything went pure white from the thing I was looking at/into. Did I go in? I scratch my head because I had no decent and did not hit the ground. After the pure white I awoke in the hospital 2 days later, which was to me less than 2 minutes. I would have felt the hair on my body in the wind (I wore only shorts) but I never even started a decent. Did I literally go to heaven?
This electricity did not hurt. I had an electric voice. Like take a guitar, plug it in, and its now electric; I plugged in my voice. Fucking Wicked!
I was looking at that thing and after testing closing my eyes with one foot on the window sill and the other on an AC, I tried touching it but was only able to wave my hand through it like a candle flame and not physically touch it. I was clawing at it like some caged animal. It was like being in a dream where you need to run but you just can't run. Here it is and all I can do is look at it!!! In utter defeat I just gave it all up and hopped off. To my astonishment (I was regretting the wait until impact and the dreaded thud) all I can explain here is, I went in to this THING and all went pure white. I did not experience any of the negative aspects one might usually associate with jumping out a window. I am constantly let known by others this thing I did is not a good thing. If Jesus willingly chose to proceed with his own death, then I want nothing less but to be on that same level.
Ah yeah and damn that?s a good feeling! Never felt freer in my life! It?s tough to find people who care to take me seriously. So I ended up in the hospital and all my friends and family were kind of like...Pissed! They sent me to the mental ward so I basically just kept quiet. It was the perfect place to go on raving about this. Falling 35 feet and trying to explain to people it was the best thing ever can be rough on one. It was a fairly traumatizing event. I am scraping up my existence so to speak. Being laughed at is no fun either.
My body I think was limp/lifeless when impact occurred. It had to be. That is how I am fine. I slammed the right side of my face into the ground bruising it all up and bruising my brain as well. This was inconsequential. I broke two metatarsals in my right foot and fractured my right wrist. I felt like I had been slammed by a freight train but other than that it was good, according to me.

I did not try to land. I don't know what happened to my body but I know I fell feet first cause that was how I jumped. Having everyone I know think I attempted suicide is the most painful. I forgot to leave a suicide note. I forgot to jump from a higher vantage point. I really didn?t want to die, but I would rather be dead than live in a world without God. Which is exactly what it is. You go to Heaven if you die (if you?re worthy). So why not unpack my bags and leave?

I need help...I am trying to cope with this...Any input (good or bad) is soothing on my mind. No one has the answers about Heaven. I thought I could help everyone out and was bored/tired with my life anyway. Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFcuerkt
insane visionary

Loc: the center of a xenon ato...
Re: "Only those from heaven, go to Heaven." Did I go!? [Re: Component]
    #1108920 - 12/04/02 01:02 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Well I don't really understand what happened, but the fact that you had this experience might be interpreted as a sign that you still have shit to live for. Especially with this new electrified voice! Do you still have it? Do you wanna start a band?

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ�...
Re: "Only those from heaven, go to Heaven." Did I go!? [Re: Fcuerkt]
    #1108951 - 12/04/02 01:12 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Man,
Don?t you know that if you kill yourself you don?t go to heaven (even if there is a heaven)?
Jesus did not proceed with his own self-destruction, he may have known it was going to happen, but he did not crucify himself.
I personally think the Bible is whacked anyway, it has been translated so many times and was written by man, who is proven himself to be very greedy, with that said, nothing from any religious text should be taken to literally.
Your experience also may have been completely disillusioned, you may have blacked out the fall when you hit the ground, and people tend to forget about such traumatic experiences.
I have dealt with depression before and I have also put a loaded rifle to my head and asked myself the question, but its not worth it never is.
Things change and that is all that will stay the same throughout time, remember that.
Good Luck
TeKn0 :wink: 

--------------------
Listen, or your tongue will keep you deaf. :wink:
ŦēҜй? - ??ĜįĈ?? ҒűČҝĮńĜ ?đVǻŃčЄмЄńŦ

Edited by TeKn0 (12/04/02 01:16 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: "Only those from heaven, go to Heaven." Did I [Re: Component]
    #1109249 - 12/04/02 06:27 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

You chose to come here, you knew it wasn't going to be easy. In fact, sometimes it is downright hard and annoying and painful. That doesn't mean you need to just give up early! You WILL go home, we will all be there one day. I mean, you could kill yourself if you want, it is your life... but I think you still have some things left to do here before you check out. Be patient, this plane still has things to teach you. Endless bliss will be there forever..you can wait a little while longer can't you? Death will come naturally.

For now, don't worry about death. Don't focus on the afterlife. You are here now so BE HERE NOW. Focus on the present, God is in your relationship with others, it is in your life in many facets..learn to recognize it. God is the present moment..always showing you who you are and how you can better yourself. The present moment is always RIGHT NOW, and it is the only time you have, so use it to your advantage.

--------------------

Offlineupupup
guardian

Loc: George "I love Hitler" Bu...
    #1109453 - 12/04/02 08:43 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Only humans kill themselves, at least on purpose (know I don't know what animals are thinking, this is conjecture) that I can tell so it kinda makes each day you choose to live just that...a choice. Having that realization kinda puts a little bit more...choice in being alive....

I know I said that badly but I hope my point is made....

You do have the choice...but you may not understand the full concequence of making the choice to leave....just as you didn't have the realizations you have now BEFORE your experience, you may not understand the forces your messing with when your talking about chosing to leave this reality/plane/earth...

I am there, I have been there, I will be there again, your vision is your vision....abide with what remains....

--------------------
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

InvisibleMetasyn
one

Loc: PNW
Re: "Only those from heaven, go to Heaven." Did I [Re: Shroomism]
    #1109597 - 12/04/02 10:12 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Nice post Shroomism.

I personally don't see anything wrong with suicide, I think it is the greatest freedom we have as conscious beings - the ability to chose our own death. However, you better be damn sure you've learned all you could from this existence.

Endless bliss will be there forever

How true...

OfflineComponent
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: "Only those from heaven, go to Heaven." Did I go!? [Re: Fcuerkt]
    #1109795 - 12/04/02 12:00 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I have threads of this voice still left and all the confidence to use it but nothing like it sounded on that other plane. I seriously thought I would destroy the apartment buildings on a hill a half mile away with my voice if I gave it my all, so I didn't. I'd love to start a band, but I found Nebula (nebulamusic.com). Neb is all I need for now. It's heavy cosmic stoner rock and I firmly stand that they are the New Led Zeppelin, if not better. Check 'em out.

I did not black out, I whited out at the apex of my jump. I'd have to say I was completely naive to my stupidity in forcing God to come save me.

I tired of believing there was A GOD, since there is, and wanted and felt I deserved to know, not think I knew. I am glad. Of course I have more things to do in my lifetime...:) Shroomery kicks ass. Tough to find people like you in the outside world. Thanks and fish on...

Edited by Component (05/08/08 05:32 PM)

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
    #1110250 - 12/04/02 02:43 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I wasn?t on any hallucinogen; extasy.

I don't know if you ever have taken any hallucinogens, but they are a safer way of having a transcendental experience than hurling yourself out of buildings. Just thought i'd let you know.

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

Edited by 3eyedgod (12/04/02 02:44 PM)

OfflineComponent
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: "Only those from heaven, go to Heaven." Did I go!? [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1110600 - 12/04/02 04:16 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

My line of sight started to fill from the peripherals to the center with time-lapsed photography mycellium growth. It filled my world and enclosed me in another. I rolled my eyes as it took about 10 seconds to fill my line of sight and when I looked back just before the two sides met, I shit my pants at what I saw. I wanted to know 'for sure' if mushrooms were indeed the Body of Christ and if not I'd rather be dead. The Catholic Church sucks for Transubstantiation and I'd like to see it change. That was the only thing I needed to see to know my answer and I didn't care if I did die. It was that powerful.

I was about to jump (visionless) then I balked. I gave it one more go for God to give me what I needed. I said Holy Shit and Oh My God whilst looking into this supernatural flux and did not realize I spoke until I was in the hospital. In the words of King David, "I forgot I existed and didn't even know it." This tunnel twisted around so I could not see its end and then the tunnel popped inside out so I was only looking at a mass of sparkling beyond belief energy. It was so beautiful. I will never forget that moment.

I was on extasy (sp. (who cares)) but would have never found my way to this website without having abused mushrooms earlier in my life. All drugs are fun but some have more meaning than others. How did I find myself here? Mushrooms are special:)

Offlineupupup
guardian

Loc: George "I love Hitler" Bu...
    #1111209 - 12/04/02 07:23 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

keep breathing, in the nose, out the mouth.......

--------------------
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

OfflineComponent
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: "Only those from heaven, go to Heaven." Did I go!? [Re: upupup]
    #1111678 - 12/04/02 09:26 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks ppl!!! Breathing is key. My teeth were chattering and it made an awesome noise as I breathed like the pet monster at Jabba's Palace in Return of the Jedi. I feel much more not on edge now only thanks to you. I am Catholic and if only the Catholic Church had it right, Church would be fun and Holy again. Deep Breaths now. Breathing is so rudimentary. I was making myself more drunk-like with every breath I took. Too cool. I jumped on 7/22/01 and it has been a struggle to be ordinary ever since. I think I had a new hard drive to store information deposited in my brain. Like a clean slate. I have two hard drives now.

'Let the void become your mind.'

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1113254 - 12/05/02 10:15 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I wish you peace and happiness in your life brother. May your new insight into reality bring you to a greater understanding of our interconnectedness.. Love and Light on your path.

--------------------

OfflineComponent
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: "Only those from heaven, go to Heaven." Did I [Re: Shroomism]
    #1113730 - 12/05/02 12:25 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Peace & Salutations. Merry Christmas.

OfflineComponent
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: "Only those from heaven, go to Heaven." Did I *DELETED* [Re: Shroomism]
    #21785654 - 06/09/15 09:14 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by Component

Reason for deletion: Pyschobabble.

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #21785977 - 06/09/15 10:42 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

The plant of Righteousness (guess)(psilocybe mushrooms

As mushrooms are not plants, it seems they did nothing to alleviate your ignorance. :ohwell:

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #21785991 - 06/09/15 10:45 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Have you ever (insert undefinable thing here in a serious tone)?  Sounds like somebody stopped taking their medication:awesome:

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Re: "Only those from heaven, go to Heaven." Did I go!? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #21786103 - 06/09/15 11:07 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Did you expect more from a disciple of Shroomism?

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: "Only those from heaven, go to Heaven." Did I go!? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #21786135 - 06/09/15 11:15 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I expect them to have at least a single argument based in rational reality to back up their claim.  Is that too high of an expectation?

--------------------

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Re: "Only those from heaven, go to Heaven." Did I go!? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #21786175 - 06/09/15 11:23 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

You are a silly rabbit.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: "Only those from heaven, go to Heaven." Did I go!? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #21786201 - 06/09/15 11:30 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I used to love trix as a kid, haven't had them in ages. (child hood memories flashback)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates