Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineComponent
Stranger
 User Gallery

Visions, Heaven, and Other Nonsense
    #656576 - 05/31/02 09:30 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Hey Insolent One (whoever reads this is granted an exception),

Have you ever been electrified? Have you ever seen anything supernatural? Have you ever looked into some sort of flux leading to infinity? Have you ever breathed electricity and have it coarse throughout your teeth & body till it feels as if you might splinter and crack and explode but all you can do is dare to ask for more?

Have you ever had puffy white mycelia growth like cute little circular clouds enclose the world you have always looked out upon and in a flash the mycelia growth becomes simply the background for something that is alive, breathing, and doing just fine by the looks of it without your help? Sparkling beyond belief (like a golden/orange/yellow/white radiance) lies the narrow-gate (flux) through which one may look at infinity in its ever changing glory continuously moving so that although it can be seen, it is never the same and just can not be grasped.
Why would anyone believe me?

I went so far beyond anything I ever imagined that I just don't care for too much anymore. You should?ve been there. It was WILD! I thought & felt I might die just from being filled with something extraordinary like electricity. Most friends and people I have met just think I was on drugs and had a crazy illusion (I wasn?t on any hallucinogen) or some other nonsense like that. It was unbelievable!, but then there it was. Eyes open or closed made no difference. There was no denying that this might not be an ordinary non-supernatural trick of my mind.

Last July 22nd, I jumped from a window. I was having a vision of the Holy Shit! kind. I was electrified and have been 'coming down' ever since. I jumped and everything went pure white from the thing I was looking at/into. I scratch my head because I had no decent and did not hit the ground. After the pure white I awoke in the hospital 2 days later which was to me less than 2 minutes. I would have felt the hair on my body in the wind (I wore only shorts) but I never even started a decent. Did I literally go to heaven?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMonkah
abreactionsynchronicity
Loc: location? i exist somwher...
Re: Visions, Heaven, and Other Nonsense [Re: Component]
    #656615 - 05/31/02 09:54 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

only time i was electrified was as a little kid.. i grabed a wire around a horse field that wasnt just a plain wire.. i dont really remember what happend. besides that nothing really happend. it was as if someone hooked up a volt to me that i couldnt process at the time and i was just blank. ive had many of those things happen to me, although i do not find them that odd though.

In reply to:

Have you ever had puffy white mycelia growth like cute little circular clouds enclose the world you have always looked out upon and in a flash the mycelia growth becomes simply the background for something that is alive, breathing, and doing just fine by the looks of it without your help?

thats by far one of the best explanations ive heard of this state. i would not describe it the exact same. but the explanation to what you were trying to conect with my concious came across to the point.

for me it usualy starts off in a small circle or in a small form and staring at it causes the rest of the room to flash between black and white almost like a strobe untill it creates colors undescribable. most seem as if more than one color at a time. which is impossible to unknown minds. eventualy turning out sort of goldish or silvery and as if the sun were shining directly on this fluidy mass of 4th demension.

when i use the term 4th demension. for me it means.. if you were in a 4 cornerd room seing from each flat serface (wall) in the room to a conected point.
and you could see at one "Moment" from all viewpoints at the verry same instant.
almost as if. instead of looking out from one view point. looking in from all outside views at once. but i find to "feel" this way i have to imagine these dynamics vividly with my eyes open. almost staring. and thus my "minds eye" visuals overlapse my concious eyes and i can hallucinate whenever. but in the bright flashy state. the bright color plasma of pulsing electric energy creates everything.

for as you said. its never the same. only the doorway.

i am not a person who is into much spriritualy. i have never comited myself to any one religion. although i have always read spiritual books and been able to know what the exsperience trying to achieve feels like (at least for me) and what aspects and good points they are trying to mearly share.

anways im merely verry drowsy and rambling again. i just wanted to say that i understood you. and that you are in no way alone.

thats crazy you jumped outa a window though. i wish it happend to me that way.
might have made a little more sense? or at least made it funner hehehe.

-Monk of the AHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh's

--------------------
*NEW!* from Monkah Inc.The "Silence game" hold an exhilerating game between you and a friend,see who finds silence first! (warning:M. Inc. patented silence-in-its-self,failure to pay up will result in sending satan after you! err,we mean our laywer!)

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: Visions, Heaven, and Other Nonsense [Re: Component]
    #656657 - 05/31/02 10:31 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

you forgot to share the vision...

OfflineComponent
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Visions, Heaven, and Other Nonsense [Re: nugsarenice]
    #656694 - 05/31/02 11:40 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

"eventualy turning out sort of goldish or silvery and as if the sun were shining directly on this fluidy mass of 4th demension."

Yup.

This electricity did not hurt. I had an electric voice. Like take a guitar, plug it in, and its now electric; I plugged in my voice. Fuckin Wicked!
I was looking at that thing and after testing closing my eyes with one foot on the window sill and the other on an AC, I tried touching it but was only able to wave my hand through it like a candle flame and not physically touch it. I was clawing at it like some caged animal. It was like being in a dream where you need to run but you just can't run. Here it is and all I can do is look at it!!! In utter defeat I just gave it all up and hopped off. To my astonishment (I was regretting the wait until impact and the dreaded thud) all I can explain here is, I went in to this THING and all went pure white.
Ahh yeah and damn thats a good feeling! Never felt more free in my life! Tough to find people who care to take me seriously. So I ended up in the hospital and all my friends and family were kinda like...Pissed! They sent me to the mental ward so I kind of like just kept quiet. Perfect place to go raving on about this. It's rough on one to fall 35 feet and try to explain to people it was the best thing ever.It was a fairly traumatizing event. I am scraping up my existence so to speak. Being laughed at ain't fun either.

OfflineFood
---Beast---

Loc: Siberia
Re: Visions, Heaven, and Other Nonsense [Re: Monkah]
    #656892 - 06/01/02 06:19 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Were you injured .
And Mokah, cool avatar picture man .

--------------------
--------mushworld.com-----More info than you can throw a stick at-

OfflineComponent
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Visions, Heaven, and Other Nonsense [Re: Food]
    #657232 - 06/01/02 10:42 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

My body I think was limp/lifeless when impact occurred. It had to be. That is how I am fine. I slammed the right side of my face into the ground bruising it all up and bruising my brain as well. This was inconsequential. I broke two metatarsals in my right foot and fractured my right wrist. I felt like I had been slammed by a freight train but other than that, it was all good, according to me. I did not try to land. I don't know what happened to my body but I know I fell feet first cause thats how I jumped. Having everyone I know think I attempted suicide is the most painful. it;s like hey I could probably get it right if I gave it some thought; perhaps jumping out of a plane with no parachute and a grenade tied to your chest so just before impact you pull the ring.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology