Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: Swami]
    #2776949 - 06/09/04 02:55 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

'one' will NEVER be free of the ego(even on 15g of mushrooms)

the ego is life as we know it on earth
embrace the ego but do not let your ego embrace YOU
for when the latter happens, it becomes a power play

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCrazyShroomMan
journeyman
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2777509 - 06/09/04 09:40 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Either this guy did lots of acid and is permafried or hes seriously nuts.

Anyone want to place a bet?

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: spacedragon]
    #2778077 - 06/09/04 01:50 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I mistyped. I meant that NIDA would get a $900,000,000 budget cut and the final deal will be that I won't be getting $240,000 a year (for the job of keeping the Earth safe is part of my office as World Leader) but the gov't will clear all my debts so I can just concentrate at the job at hand.

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#2779344 - 06/09/04 08:46 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

are you now or were you ever a dragon?

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: Swami]
    #2779442 - 06/09/04 09:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
"People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth."

For a "master", he shows little understanding of common words. A miracle is "An event that appears inexplicable by the laws of nature and so is held to be supernatural in origin or an act of God."

Walking on the ground is totally explicable by the laws of nature and is not unusual; whereas no human being can demonstrate waking on liquid water.

Very deep.  :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: If you don't understand that this is a miracle I am sorry for you, swami. This is all about poetry and being in the moment and realizing that it is a miracle to exist.

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Edited by Phishgrrl (06/09/04 09:10 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2779472 - 06/09/04 09:15 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You are sorry that I am an educated man instead of an ignoramus? If a "normal" everyday activity is a miracle, then the word miracle has no meaning whatsoever, now does it? A miracle is an event outside of the ordinary. Why is that difficult to understand?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinesleepysmoker
Stranger

Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: CrazyShroomMan]
    #2782658 - 06/10/04 05:09 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i bet you are wrong on both counts.

i think what he is saying makes good sence...that is, if you are talking about what 2Experimental said.

if you are talking about spacedragon...he seems to be pretty sane about what he says, accepting that he might be delusional and all. i think what he says is tight as hell, at least. how do you know it isnt true? lol i like conspirocy theory type shit.

i havent read it yet, but i think a lot of what he is saying is similar to what william cooper says in his book, "behold a pail horse"

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: sleepysmoker]
    #2782718 - 06/10/04 05:32 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Sleepysmoker, I agree that spacedragons postings are entertaining.

Although, they are just words and we are forced to draw conclusions about his character through what he says. He says hes recovering to divinity and good god-hood from being Satan (a specific Christian invented deity) who will now be Earth leader and begin trade (marijuana trichomes for food) with an alien race. The Government put a bomb underneath his car because they are afraid to use a sniper rifle, but now since he supressed the Elohim threat...blah blah blah.

Its summer time, its hallucinogen season. Prepare for lots of non-sensical ramblings from people who wish life was more like Lord of the Rings or Star Wars (hell I do too, but it isnt going to happen). There is far more reason to not believe this dude than to believe him.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Edited by psyka (06/10/04 05:47 PM)

Offlinesleepysmoker
Stranger

Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: psyka]
    #2783052 - 06/10/04 08:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

lol, true...but im gonna rest in the middle. id like to believe parts of it are true, so until i am shown it is bullshit or truth i am undecided.

i havent been forced to draw any conclusions about his character.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#2783253 - 06/10/04 09:58 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Thich Nhat Hanh has a good point about the current situation in Iraq: ?The only way for America to free itself from this situation is to help build the United Nations into a real body of peace so that the United Nations will take over the problem of Iraq and of the Middle East. America is powerful enough to make this happen. America should allow other nations to contribute positively to building the United Nations into a true organization for peace with enough authority to do it?s job. To me, that is the only way out of our current situation.?

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#2783342 - 06/10/04 10:34 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

lol thats not what I meant, man. I dont mean that in the way that I said it. Let me re-explain: you have to put your own logic and imagination into the ideas and thoughts of others to make sure it makes sense for your own belief system. You dont expect me to believe absolutely everything do you?

Well, I dont mean to sound like an ass, I'm sure spacedragon is an awesome guy and one could learn a lot from him...but I just dont buy what he's saying right now.

Action over words.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind

Edited by psyka (06/10/04 10:40 PM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#2783350 - 06/10/04 10:37 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

It's hilarious Swami:
YOU SAID THIS ADAM
(then you insert Beevis & Butthead comment here)

After the Jetsun (George Jetson) joke I think you're on to something. You could be a court jester for me and make us all laugh.

I haven't been able to post much because I've been frequenting sites to help w/autism. There's been a 300% rise in autism in America, and I'm sure other countries have similar problems, because of the mercury in vaccinations. Luckily none of my kids got it because the super blue-green algae I give them has helped to chelate the metals out of their systems. Also, after getting the water purifier last year they've been healthier because the chlorine in regular tap-water can decimate the healthy intestinal flora in our bodies - giving rise to more candida albicans (yeast infections which occur freqently in the gut in both males and females - but it is called thrush when it occurs in the mouth) with our lack of active enzymes in our modern day foods.

The average human 500 years ago would have 4 or 5 pounds of healthy flora in his/her gut. Acidophilus & Bifidus are important probiotics (literally meaning "for life" and can produce B-vitamins and antibiotic like substances (i.e. acidophilus colonies in the gut will produce acidophilin -- a very powerful antibiotic that doesn't lay waste to the colonies of healthy bacteria like allopathic antibiotics do.)

Check this out because for any of you that have kids or younger siblings it may be good to be aware of this:

"First, do no harm. If the multibillion-dollar vaccine industry had heeded Hippocrates' ancient dictum and concentrated on making vaccines safe, the 300% to 500% nationwide increase in autism probably would not have occurred. Concern for vaccine safety might have prevented the simultaneous sharp rise in other chronic and debilitating diseases such as asthma, allergies, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, learning disabilities, arthritis and Crohn's disease.

The cause of the skyrocketing rates of these disorders, like the rise in autism, has mystified the experts. Many thoughtful and informed people believe that medical overexuberance has resulted in an unintended trade-off: Vaccination against acute diseases such as measles and rubella has increased susceptibility to chronic disorders such as autism, asthma, arthritis and ADHD.
Am I overstating the case? I don't think so. We learned in the latter half of the 20th century that one must be careful in tinkering with Mother Nature. Those marvelous pesticides, herbicides, gasoline additives and other miracles of modern chemistry have a downside. While we now know that toxic pollution of the environment is bad news, we are just beginning to learn that pumping toxins--viruses, bacteria, mercury, aluminum and formaldehyde, for example--into the body in the form of vaccinations for immediate gain may prove to be costly in the long term. Those who share my view do not oppose vaccines. What we oppose is over-vaccination and unsafe vaccines.

Most people are shocked to learn that in recent years, the number of vaccine doses a child receives before entering school has risen to 33. There are more than 200 other vaccines--expensive and profitable--under development. In 1965, parents began telling me that their children became autistic upon getting the DPT (diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus) shot--a triple vaccine.
Bernard Rimland Is Director of the Autism Research Institute, Based in San Diego; Editor of the Autism Research Review International; Founder of the Autism Society of America, and Father of a 44-year-old Autistic Son.

Edited by spacedragon (10/06/04 12:09 PM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#2783368 - 06/10/04 10:44 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Last thing I wanted to post about the subject was this:
(What we can do about it)

Enzymes. What a key. Lets start that digestive process. Hi-Grade acidophilus and bifidus. Give them the good bacteria. Stabilize the PH. Get rid of that dreaded yeast. Clear that intestinal wall. Nourish them with clean water, and whole food. Let the sludge go in the toilet where it belongs. Stop the chronic diarrhea that many autistic children have suffered from since birth. Oxygenate that blood. Let's feed our children's brain (and to think people are so unaware that yes this is occurring in America...Every single minute of the day.). How did you guess?

Yes many of our children have a decreased immune function...Prone to illness, given antibiotic therapy as a treatment to the symptom and voila; more yeast and yes another circle! Many of our kids suffer with chronic ear infections and bladder infections as well. How do we improve their immune functioning? Certainly, by now, not with synthetic folic acid? Yes, supporting the intestinal tract improves the immune functioning..but what about adding whole food nutrition? Whole food nutrition that is wild-crafted. Naturally balanced with all the vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, elements etc., by mother nature herself. Whole food that has been flashed freezed, put into convenient to take capsules, and tested by multiple labs for purity and quality assurance. How about the AFA strain of blue green algae? Easily assimilated by the body. Lets give our children the option of having a nutritional source that allows their body to take what they individually need an eliminate what they don't. With No ISOLATES attached. Many of our children have been Vaccination injured. Yes, some immunizations have thimerasol (mercury), and formaldehyde and now anti-freeze. Isn't this just lovely? Many of our kids are indeed metal toxic. Found with mercury and Aluminum in their hair and urine. I wonder how much is in their brain? I think we can guess what happens when you are metal toxic. Just compare mercury poisoning to the characteristics of autism. It is sickening!

Excerpt by Joni M. Jones
RN (Vice President of POAC-Parents of Autistic Children, Member of the NJ State Autistic Task Force,Member of VOSI-Voices of Safety International, Member of the coalition for inclusive education.) * Son Jeffrey is 6 with Asperger's syndrome, and son Adam is 4 with Autism.

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#2783380 - 06/10/04 10:46 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hey spacedragon, wanna know somethign weird?

I've been looking at autism information sites all day today. I was trying to prove my friend wrong that one cannot recover from autism; I couldnt find any COMPLETE recovery story's from anywhere.

I find this to be a very odd coincidence that you should find interesting :smile:

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: psyka]
    #2783402 - 06/10/04 10:56 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

That is a cool coincidence. Please spread the word that there is help. These people are suffering greatly.

Rep. Henry Waxman (D-Los Angeles), in his defense of vaccines, cites the American Medical Assn., the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Centers for Disease Control as asserting that vaccines are safe. These organizations have much credibility to lose by acknowledging how weak and how sparse are the data on vaccine safety. Congress made a major mistake in enacting the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Act in the 1980s. It transferred liability for unsafe vaccines from the manufacturer to families through a surcharge on each vaccination. Why would the drug companies pay for vaccine safety testing if the public will pick up the tab for the damage their vaccines cause? Would Ford or General Motors do research on product safety such as faulty gas tanks if they were automatically indemnified by consumers? We cannot afford to deny, dismiss or sidestep the issue of vaccine safety. Research on this critical problem must be undertaken as the highest priority.
Bernard Rimland Is Director of the Autism Research Institute, Based in San Diego; Editor of the Autism Research Review International; Founder of the Autism Society of America, and Father of a 44-year-old Autistic Son

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#2783412 - 06/10/04 10:58 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I've been really concerned about these matters as well. In Florida, the water situation is really bad. A handful of unsafe toxins seem to spawn in our public drinking systems every 6 months.

I now pretty much only drink green tea, orange juice, water and some milk. The number of preservatives (and I'm sure even plastic toxins from packaging) in most corporate food today cant be very good for our bodies either, so my diet has turned very simple and fairly safe of preservatives. Basically, rice, occasionally chicken or fish, no beef, fruits and vegetables of course...oh and pizza \o/

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#2783438 - 06/10/04 11:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

These symptoms are also prominent in people who have silver amalgam fillings (which contain mercury). The mercury is present to make the metal more malleable & somehow the American Dental Association thought it was ok to include it (there are lots of other constituents they could've used to make the metal change shape).

The average individual has eight amalgam fillings and could absorb up to 120 micrograms of mercury per day from their amalgams.

Now, not all dentists are in support of these filling & also caution not to try and get them all taken out at once. There is a risk that too much mercury can be entered into the system if done improperly.

Don't try to take them out yourselves because they are part of a filling (that's probably connected to the gums or nerves and will leak Hg) and it would be very dangerous.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2783752 - 06/11/04 01:49 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Spacedragon, are you autistic?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2783762 - 06/11/04 02:06 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

My mother would not allow my or my siblings to get amalgam fillings, we all had to get the plastic white fillings. I still get them whenever I need a filling :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: trendal]
    #2783999 - 06/11/04 06:10 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Real men can handle amalgam fillings. Bring it on!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules