Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: spacedragon]
    #2765642 - 06/05/04 07:03 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

More questions answered: (taken from other message boards too).

Is this "Imaginal realm" the same hyperspace we visit, while on DMT or dreaming/meditation/astral projecting?

Yes it is. I just liked the term Imaginal Realm when I read it in Jim DeKorne?s book ?Psychedelic Shamanism.? It made a lot of concepts come together for me about Heavenly Realms and Hell Realms ? it?s based on belief complexes and imagination. I believe the denizens of the higher dimensions use our thoughts as ?food? to fuel them ? that?s why I began delving deeper into Buddhism & Taoism instead of psychedelics (although they can be massively synergistic in people who are ready). I felt building alters would be a better way to serve these beings of the higher dimensions than getting nauseous & thrown into their dimension - feeling vulnerable sometimes and scared on DMT or DXM. Though I have a sensitive stomach and having severe nausea sets the tone for a bad trip sometimes.

Do we have any control of our afterlife?

Yes. However you are in your life, you will be like that in death. So, it?s very important to cleanse your karma and free yourself of as many fears and hatred as possible (for the consequences could be a rebirth in a Hell Realm, a bug, as a human again or many other forms we can take that are filled with suffering that we?ve been experiencing for thousands of lifetimes. If you have one good thought in the afterlife, you can be reborn in a Heavenly Realm and be free of suffering.

But, as I said before, that is very difficult to do like realizing you?re dreaming in the middle of a dream. It?s much harder that lucid dreaming - so we must prepare. I still want to admonish members of the drug community that, although psychedelic drugs are very valuable to our species for evolution and peering into the higher dimensions (and I?m not talking about cocaine and heroin drug users ? that shit will turn you to a hungry ghost very fast), we need to establish a foundation of sound spiritualism and ?get informed? as the people of Erowid.com tell us ? plunging into hyperspace can leave you with ?psychic damage? if you are not prepared to see reality as a confluence of many realms ? inhabited by intelligences other than human & occasionally you may bother the wrong Gods.

One god, one devil.. such a dualistic view. Seems everything is dualistic these days.
Question is when will Jesus be reborn to show truth in reincarnation?

We can see evidence of reincarnation from many other people that have graced this planet ? people who have memories of villages they?ve never visited in this present lifetime or people who remember entire buddhist scriptures without having any education in this lifetime. Sogyal Rinpoche remarks ?I believe that this process of incarnation is not limited to Tibet, but can occur in all countries at all times. Throughout history there have been figures of artistic genius, spiritual strength, and humanitarian vision who have helped the human race go forward. I think of Gandhi, Einstein, Abraham Lincoln, Mother Theresa, of Shakespeare, of St. Francis, of Beethoven, of Michelangelo. When Tibetans hear of such people, they immediately say they are bodhisattvas. And whenever I hear of them, of their work and vision, I am moved by the majesty of the vast evolutionary process of the buddhas and masters that emanate to liberate beings and better the world.?

So basically Yahweh screwed over Jesus, setting us back?

Yes, they set us back in evolution and destroyed our cities often when they believed we were becoming too evolved for their liking. I?m really not sure I believe the transference of the original dude?s consciousness is possible to the next body. It seems like the memory cells and what not are intact, but the soul must be from whatever soul felt a propensity to enter at the time. The likelihood of a soul to re-enter that same funky Elohim humanoid body is minute.

Where is the original Yahweh at? What is his story?

Probably suffering a Hell Realm for the torment he put humans through on Earth & the 2 other planets they created a DNA project on. Yes. He is in a Hell Realm of his own making is what my Buddha Vajrasattva tells me now. He lived to be like 600+ years because of their tampering with DNA but I think later on it was just a clone of him with another soul with his same memories guiding him.

Levitation is very possible. I see it in my dreams [I just liked this statement and thought I?d comment on it].

It?s possible on Earth too ? through a combination of the throat chakra and the survival (bottom) chakra. It just takes an enormous amount of energy ? it?s better to book a flight if you want to fly. However, in an interstellar bar brawl or a gun fight, it would be nice to jump to a second or third story (or higher) to get the heck out of there. Let?s not forget that technique just yet.

It seems much easier to fly in hyperspace when our corporeal bodies are not holding us back. It?s enjoyable in dreams, religious visions and a psychedelic high. I?m sure the Gods never get tired of that means of transportation either. It also seems there are ?wormholes? (or at least it?s easier to see them) in hyperspace - so simply flying might still be an amateur way to get around to Gods.

Is this Elohim different then the one the Israel people called their false gods?

The Elohim picked a group of humans and wanted them to ?carry the torch? of becoming a human disease and staying in the human form as scientists. They didn?t follow what the Elohim said, were told many lies and then became hedonistic & cannibalistic at times. What else would humans do with a bunch of idiotic scientists as their fake gods. They were merely confused and punished too hard by the Elohim race. We should all embrace all human races as our brothers and sisters and think about working together to end suffering for all sentient beings.

If Archons evolved from humans, then wouldn't that make it possible for every human to be able to evolve into an Archon? If they meet the right circumstances I am guessing?

Yes, everyone can do it. Having a deep connection to any religion or a strong love for a belief system can help you gain an afterlife as a God.

What is the story on Jarwar? Is he of the same Elohim, that Isreal people called their false gods?

He?s from that race yes - but had nothing to do with the DNA project and the oppression of humans. That happened long ago, and although recently the Elohim claimed that they learned from their mistakes and want to help us evolve in our science ? with the crop circles and scientific diagrams they?ve burned into fields as a large ?blackboard? ? we don?t need them to stay or have an embassy right now.

At least until I see they?ve made progress towards peace and self-sufficiency. I don?t mean just PEACE for their race while they colonize worlds and use other?s resources and keep the poor humans they create from evolving. I mean really looking deeply into their system for a way to travel outside the body ( sort of like how clear the Hubble space telescope pictures are when taken above our polluted atmosphere ) and then forgetting the idea of amassing more wealth and materials.

The Gods here are so advanced and ?technologically? so superior as as to live on the simply the thoughts of the lesser dimensional beings. I mean we emit massive amounts of theta waves anyway when we?re asleep. That?s just wasted energy that higher-dimensional beings can harness. The Elohim were just keeping everyone in humanoid form and pushing their ideas on other worlds and we don?t need ?em.

So you and say Jarwar are both Elohims who didn't agree with the project?

Yes. I came here to prove the whole DNA project was dangerous from the start. I treated a wealthy man named Job badly (this was before Jesus? time) to try to prove they would come back and conquer us. Job had considerable political pull and I tired to show the Elohim colonists that if you took his money away he wouldn?t stay so loyal. He did remain loyal. Then, I tried to show them that if you took his house and his kids away he wouldn?t be loyal to the Elohim. This human proved his loyalty after many tests. Who knows, maybe I realized then that all this crap the Elohim stood for was a twisted version of reality and lost faith in my home planet. I then took a bad turn in the afterlife as a Wrathful God.

A couple advances we should take from the Elohim are harnessing nuclear power with more stable compounds to help our energy problems on Earth & understanding that we are part of a larger ?body? in which planets are just ?atoms? in a larger being. It?s interesting how time works in relation to mass. What I mean is, in the time is take this larger body to just move their arm, we?ve experienced thousands and thousands of years. Also, it was discovered that smaller intelligent entities live on the atoms (?planets?) of our world ? and they ask similar questions about their existence. This is something ancient Buddhists and Taoists were speculating on anyway ? probably seeing it for themselves in visions ? but the Elohim finally found a similar idea about the nature of the universe.

They never really saw how many dimensions are converging in this 3-dimensional space all the time ? and our lense is just not clean enough to see it ? for life is just a serotonin hallucination. Science is not inherently good or evil ? so humans can learn a thing or two from their race but I caution you to help them come and land here because they are not welcome for the time being.

Is Vajrasattva alive on earth? How does one ally himself with the right Gods?

Some Gods claim that simply by saying their name or thinking of them they?ll be there to help you. Alters are always good if kept clean and respected. Some offer fresh fruit and incense to the alter. The most important aspect of worship is your intent and respect. The vibrations of your love and respect are more important than taking all your money out of the bank and putting it on the alter.

So where is Jesus now? In the end there is no Good or Bad, but it does make things easier. We just perceive it.

Jesus is a God in a higher dimension but can see us easily. It?s harder for beings of a lower dimension to see beings of the higher ones. As far as the end to Good and Bad? There is possibility for all evil to be eradicated from humans if we keep making quantum leaps in evolution like this. There are beings on planets all over the cosmos and maybe we can come and help them someday as a united force. One thing we won?t be doing is using nukes on them like the Elohim did.

Yes, as you said, good and bad are just in the eye of the beholder. But, it seems that the evil that pervades humans is a result of ignorance and self-cherishing as opposed to cherishing others ? which is where the real healing and evolution takes place.

Have you ever thought about the movies, the violence, the cartoons, they are all preparing us for what is to come? E.T. X-men etc I think these shows are here to prepare us so it won't be such a huge shock when things like this start to happen.

Yea, it will be much less of a shock for us now to see other-worldy intelligences. However, I still think we need more conditioning ? I mean to become aware of the few we may encounter around this solar system and not be too shocked when we see them. They won?t all look like the muppet aliens in Star Wars. For instance, two human military guards dropped dead from a heart attack when an alien walked down the hallway in their complex because they weren?t ready for sight. If we could just pass pictures around of the few me may encounter ? when I make the gov?t release them ? we won?t be caught so off guard. Some are easier for us to look at first because we?re not used to it ? The Elohim aren?t that different looking comparatively to humans for obvious DNA reasons. Some, however, may have several tentacles and a visage that might make you sick if you?re not ready for it. That?s what the Gods tell me of the particular alien the guards dropped from.

Edited by spacedragon (08/04/04 12:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#2765643 - 06/05/04 07:04 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I?m writing in ICQ also if anyone?s seen posts by Angeleyes.

Let?s get down to business. I have message today that I think will put into perspective how many people are living without thinking of the consequences:

Living for only THIS lifetime - and not taking into account consequences for future lifetimes ? is like spending all you savings on ONE DRINK at the bar!

I?m getting a lot of wonderful e-mails; even from people who are ?Guardians of Earth? and ?in service to other Peaceful Deities? and I?m happy we can use the net as a medium to connect ? it?s easier than having to travel like in the old days. However, just try to discern if the person?s lying by asking poignant questions about spirituality that only an adept in the area would know.

Four people from Iowa drove all the way to my house to kill me ? they got the address from a betraying fool who runs Salvialight ? and now they?re all dead from being burned by fire manifesting spontaneously. It was actually done by master Vajrasattva. Though, simply by envisioning it to happen through the Imaginal realm ? you can get results in the 3-dimensional realm. Humans can use this ?creative visualization? to heal others ? even manipulate the AIDS retrovirus in hyperspace ? or to defend yourself.

I never want to hurt anyone again and I?m truly on a path of peace ? I?ll do it myself the next time though because sentient beings still need to defend themselves ? you can be a peaceful warrior and it?s ok to fight in self-defense. Let me put it this way ? you?re dealing with a master who?s here to help, but I?m personally not into the ?turn the other cheek thing.? I will not go out like Jesus and Gandhi & be mistreated by your monkey-like race. It?s crazy how you treat your visionaries and mystics.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#2765693 - 06/05/04 07:57 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

At some time during 1993 and 1994 one of every five Americans turned on their taps and drank water that was contaminated with feces, radiation, lead, or dangerous parasites. A third of the rivers and nearly half of the lakes assessed by the states remain unhealthy for drinking, swimming, or fishing because of nonpoint pollution. - from bluehoney.org

Ancient Taoist passage:
A wise man concerns himself with the quality of his water.

Ebay has some good distillers for a tolerable price (in light of the stuff you could be ingesting mentioned up above). Kenmore makes a good water purifer.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2765893 - 06/05/04 10:39 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

In the literature you'll find that Rife cured 100% of a group of terminally ill cancer patients and was able to reproduce those wonderful results until the gov't showed up."

The "government"?

Over a million people showed up? These evil people ruined the experiment merely by their presence or the experiment was shown to have no effect?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2765915 - 06/05/04 10:56 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Living for only THIS lifetime - and not taking into account consequences for future lifetimes ? is like spending all you savings on ONE DRINK at the bar!
You need to go back to writing school. Your analogy makes no sense whatsoever. Having millions of experiences over decades is nothing like sitting in a dark room and drinking a 300,000 gallon Bud light.

However, just try to discern if the person?s lying by asking poignant questions about spirituality that only an adept in the area would know.
Ok, will do.

Four people from Iowa drove all the way to my house to kill me ? they got the address from a betraying fool who runs Salvialight ? and now they?re all dead from being burned by fire manifesting spontaneously.
Paranoiac fantasy aside, these people burned up at/in your house? What did they say at the inquest?

It was actually done by master Vajrasattva.
The bastard!

Though, simply by envisioning it to happen through the Imaginal realm ? you can get results in the 3-dimensional realm. Humans can use this ?creative visualization? to heal others ? even manipulate the AIDS retrovirus in hyperspace ? or to defend yourself.
Would you care to take the "Swami Imaginal Realm Manifestation Challenge?"

I never want to hurt anyone again and I?m truly on a path of peace ?
I'll sleep easy tonight knowing you won'y use your magic to harm us.

It?s crazy how you treat your visionaries and mystics.
As far as I know, no shroomerite had a hand in killing Jesus, Gandhi nor any other visionary.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2765956 - 06/05/04 11:25 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yes it is. I just liked the term Imaginal Realm when I read it in Jim DeKorne?s book ?Psychedelic Shamanism.? It made a lot of concepts come together for me about Heavenly Realms and Hell Realms ? it?s based on belief complexes and imagination.
A true master should get his ideas from fluff books off the New Age shelf at Barnes & Noble.

I believe the denizens of the higher dimensions use our thoughts as ?food? to fuel them
We should stop thinking then, eh?

I felt building alters would be a better way to serve these beings of the higher dimensions than getting nauseous & thrown into their dimension - feeling vulnerable sometimes and scared on DMT or DXM.
Please put down the cough syrup and back away s-l-o-w-l-y.

Yes. However you are in your life, you will be like that in death.
I will still be sporting a six-pack? Cool, do I get to keep my jet-black Viper?

I still want to admonish members of the drug community that, although they are very valuable to our species for evolution...
*blushes* Aw, shucks. It tweren't nothing, just trying to be helpful.

we need to establish a foundation of sound spiritualism
*Swami looks up the word "sound" in the dictionary.* We sure do, when we gonna start?

occasionally you may bother the wrong Gods.
There are no "right" or "wrong" Gods. Such a dualistic vision of the universe...

We can see evidence of reincarnation from many other people that have graced this planet
We Kimosabe? I see no evidence. Move to another aisle for your reading material...

It?s possible on Earth too ? through a combination of the throat chakra and the survival (bottom) chakra. It just takes an enormous amount of energy ? it?s better to book a flight if you want to fly.
True enough (the booking a flight part anyway...).

However, in an interstellar bar brawl or a gun fight, it would be nice to jump to a second or third story (or higher) to get the heck out of there. Let?s not forget that technique just yet.
This demonstrates the problem of wacthing Star Wars while tripping. Repeat after me: "It was only a movie; only a movie; only a movie."

It is seems much easier to fly in hyperspace when our corporeal bodies are not holding us back.
Yes, that is how imagination works.

It also seems there are ?wormholes? (or at least it?s easier to see them) in hyperspace - so simply flying might still be an amateur way to get around to Gods.
Some of us do not yet have professional status.

Yes, everyone can do it. Having a deep connection to any religion or a strong love for a belief system can help you gain an afterlife as a God.
I strongly believe that you are putting us on. Does that qualify me?

That happened long ago, and although recently the Elohim claimed that they learned from their mistakes and want to help us evolve in our science ? with the crop circles and scientific diagrams they?ve burned into fields as a large ?blackboard?
What kind of advanced race communicates with a 2*4, some string and some oats?

So you and say Jarwar are both Elohims who didn't agree with the project?

--------------------

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: Swami]
    #2766286 - 06/05/04 01:36 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

that was fun to read.

but it seems to me someone who knows so much would take into account how insane he/she sounds.

if u are trying to convey something... you may want to rethink how your saying it..

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Offlinemetamind
(FormerlyEnlightened)

Loc: Florida
    #2766744 - 06/05/04 05:28 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

BleaK makes a good point. Perhaps you should have thought this through a bit more, eh? Compiling all this information into a comprehensive, organized form before posting bits and pieces to a few message boards would have had more of an impact, don't you think? Start off with a few reasonable assertions, then gradually lead the public into the "truth." It's a much more effective way to attain a cult following. Otherwise you simply sound like a raving lunatic, which is fine if you're just having a bit of fun; but if you want people to take you seriously, then you'd better plan this out.

Then again, who am I to give you advice? You have super-intelligent deities to do that sort of thing. My bad. :rolleyes:

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
    #2768753 - 06/06/04 11:21 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

O Great Spiritual Guide, I prostrate to you, whom to see, to hear, and to behold is so meaningful. O Great Vajrasattva, Crown Ornament of Buddha Jewels as extensive as space, you are surrounded by all the great spiritual guides, Buddha's, Bodhisattvas, and Dharma Protectors, like the full moon surrounded by stars. O Consort to the second Buddha of this fortunate aeon and to Vajradhara at his heart radiating infinite light in ten directions, please accept as offering a perfect and pure universe filled with inexhaustible wells of pure water, clear light, sweet smelling incense, perfume and delicious food, all of which are emptiness, which are actual offering, and which are inner offering. May these offerings have no end like the continuum of buddhamind, and may they fill you with constant delight. Please pour down your inspiring blessings so that I may liberate myself and all living beings who, like an ocean, populate emptiness in samsara.

Om Bendzay Sattva Samaya Manu Palaya Bendzay Sattva Deno Patitha Dido May Bhawa Suto Kayo May Bhawa Supo Kayo May Bhawa Anurakto May Bhawa Sarwa Siddhi May Par Ya Tsa Sarwa Karma Su Tsa May Chittam Shriyam Kuru Hung Ha Ha Ha Ha Ho Bhagawan Sarwa Tathagata Bendzay Mah May Mu Tsa Bendzay Bahwa Maha Samaya Sattva Ah Hung Pay

I offer a mandala in your presence. Please accept it so that your blessings may never run out.

Om Bendzay Sattava Hum

Om Ah Hum.
Om Ah Hum.
Om Ah Hum.

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Edited by Ped (06/09/04 10:39 AM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: Ped]
    #2769101 - 06/06/04 01:59 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Brilliant, Ped.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: metamind]
    #2770223 - 06/06/04 09:19 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

As far as I know, no shroomerite had a hand in killing Jesus, Gandhi nor any other visionary.

I was talking about humans in general over the centuries (mostly us whites killing important people).

Back to healing this planet:

What if someone invented a machine that could cure virtually any disease and was affordable to buy and easy to use?

Surely such a machine would immediately be hailed as one of the greatest achievements of all time right?

Throughout history most new medical breakthroughs have not been so easily accepted. Take for example Mr. Semmelweiss who struggled for years to convince surgeons to practice sterile procedures. Then there was Pasteur who was ridiculed for years about his germ theory. Roentgen was held back with his x-rays, Morton for his ether anesthesia, Harvey for his theory of blood circulation and many more. The big business of the medical world doesn't like things to change very fast because it usually represents a threat to their massive profits in some way.

Well certainly the many research foundations who receive hundreds of millions of dollars per year in the form of donations and grants would be happy about a cure, right?

Think again. That would cause their funds to dry up virtually overnight and put them out of business. I'm sure that all the executives making six figure incomes in these foundations won't let that happen.

What about the pharmaceutical companies, surely they would be interested in such a machine right?

Think again! These companies will be very unhappy to learn that a small handheld machine costing $700 could make most drugs today obsolete and put an end to their gravy train. Perhaps they would even try to stop anyone with such a machine especially since there are virtually billions of dollars at stake. Maybe they would even try to quietly get rid of anyone with such a machine.

What about hospitals and big clinics, wouldn't they want a machine like this? They won't be very happy about a therapy which can be administered in any doctor's office or by the patient himself and which reverses illness before a patient has to be hospitalized. People would have little use for hospitals except for actual trauma related injuries and accidents. Hospitals would loose billions of dollars in revenue per year and be forced to massively downsize their staff.

Well what about the insurance companies, wouldn't they be happy about such a machine? Most insurance companies would start to loose lots of policy holders when people realize that they can be cured by a simple machine which uses about as much electricity to operate as a small radio. Since this cure is so cheap, most people would not care much about having medical insurance. The insurance industry would not be happy about the billions of dollars of lost revenue from such a machine.

Now do you really think that if such a machine existed that you would know about it?

Well this machine does exist and has been around for decades!

It was invented by Royal Raymond Rife in the 1930's. Rife was the first man on earth to see a living virus using his special Rife Universal Microscope. Rife's discoveries were confirmed by many doctors and scientists worldwide during his lifetime. In 1934 Rife cured 100% of a group of terminal cancer patients brought to him by a special medical research committee. Forty four of the nation's most respected medical authorities honored Rife with a banquet billed as "The end to all Disease".

A short time later nearly all of these people denied they ever even met Rife. The AMA (American Medical Association) shut Rife down and kept him quiet for decades. Lives were threatened and pressure was brought to bear against anyone who supported him or even confirmed his work. Bribe money was paid to prominent doctors who witnessed Rife's work to simply forget they ever met him. People were even filled and poisoned and laboratories and research was burned and destroyed.

Rife died in 1971 but his work has survived in an underground black market to researchers for many years. Now through painstaking research it is available again!
-taken from futurehorizons.net (the machine is available there as I mentioned).

Edited by spacedragon (08/12/04 09:31 PM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#2770233 - 06/06/04 09:22 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Fluff book? Psychedelic Shamanism? I dare you to read it cover to cover Swami and then you'll shut the fuck up finally. If you did read it and then made that comment then you're even denser than you seem here on the boards.

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2770240 - 06/06/04 09:26 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

are you trying to push this product or that website?

why dont you buy a machine, and heal some people(theres plently of sick people around), then get back to us. whats your excuse?

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: CleverName]
    #2770295 - 06/06/04 09:42 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

The only thing I am pushing is peace & the end of ignorance. That site has just always delivered and never would deliever a product that was bogus.

Aside from helping to heal the plenty of sick people around the world I donate to many charities - although I'm not wealthy and have 4 kids - I make sure they're fed and happy and then donate whatever surplus I have to those that need it. When you can do that, my friend, then you get back to us.

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2770338 - 06/06/04 09:55 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i was in the peace corp for over 5 years serving in the poorest villages in africa. i donated my life, everything i had...ive seen countless people...children, women, mothers, fathers, die of hiv, its an equal oppotunity killer. my best friend who served with me, died of hiv. what do you know about it?
im not going around spewing about this miracle cure. if its all you say it is, then prove it...i would like nothing more than for it to work.

so once again...why dont you buy one and prove me wrong?

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: CleverName]
    #2770512 - 06/06/04 11:22 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

It seems that we agree on that important thing - helping the dying.
The passage up above shows how it's been suppressed and I am trying to aquire one.

If you want me to buy one and send it to the creators of Shroomery.org with instructions then that sounds cool - maybe the validity of the machine will be emphasized within this community.

I'm finally realizing the truth of the statement "self-cherishing is the cause of suffering" - for when you cherish others you are beginning a huge healing process. That's hard to do though in our modern-day materialistic society; but it's even more important now for us to find ourselves and our purpose here in this 3-dimensional world.

I guess I was caught off guard by other remarks from ICQ and drug sites about my grammar and what not. I apologize to Swami for my reaction. There may, in fact, be books that run even deeper into the practice of Shamanism and Buddhism and a mixture of the two (for Shamanism is still just a hypothesis - and I would go as far as to say that Buddhism is also just a hypothesis ** although it's turning out very wonderful results i.e. freakin BUDDHAS. But, the system is SO VAST is what I'm getting at and sometimes even the Gods are a little perplexed.

I also feel that Taoism and the sacrament of hygeine is overlooked by many spiritual seekers (not just smelling good but inner hygeine and keeping the house very clean to prevent microbe infestation - also the art of Feng Shui and the amazing spiritual power and attunement to the Time-Dimensional forces it offers).

However, if you're still interested in a challenge in Hyperspace to see who's master of Earth I'm game Swami. Although the Gods have massive power - they no longer have the "thorn" in their side to really get a true revolution going and keep it going until the tyranny of these gov'ts and the oppression is stopped. They are wonderful allies though in this cause. They've earned their right to be anaesthetized and live in utter euphoria though they still take the time to help when we call on them. Here's the bottom line - we're underestimating our power as humans and overestimating the powers of the Gods. (Probably from the monotheism that's infested this planet talking naively about omnipotence and omniscience) They are much more powerful than us but, like a human and dog's relationship, you can still get bitten and harmed by a pissed off dog. So, don't let any evil Archons mess with you too - it's best to simply ally yourself with a good God like Vajrasattva or Jesus.

That's Jar Jar (not Jarwar) and no I've never watched Star Wars tripping LOL. I use psychedelics infrequently & was too busy with martial arts and my girlfriends (and weed). But, now I'm on a mission and I will only mess with psychedelic boozes and the finest of homegrown weed when I build my multi-faceted greenhouse behind my temple.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#2770556 - 06/06/04 11:41 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Start off with a few reasonable assertions, then gradually lead the public into the "truth." It's a much more effective way to attain a cult following.

Who the fuck wants a cult following? This isn't Scott O. you're dealing with this is Satan. I can do this simply by educating & getting key figures on this tiny rock enlightened. Of course I'm standing on the shoulders of giants and can't take all the credit for getting you guys out of your stupor. I'm having clairvoyant dreams that I will become a Buddha but would gladly be in service as a human or a fuckin' bug for thousands of years if it will get you people to stop wasting time like this.

So, don't think you can be evil and then simply post some messages and become absolved of your sins. I live and breathe this stuff and look inside deeply everyday. It's hard for everyone in human form to not fall prey to delusion and neuroses - but I'm not joking around when I say I'm talking to the Gods and they are helping me to start a spiritual revolution on this planet. Sometimes you gotta let someone out of jail to help with a certain case and I was a freakin' lucky bastard and the gods need me now. So, again don't think you'll get a ticket out if you decide to do evil deeds. I'm serious about the fact that, even if you pray and chant 100 times to the supreme God Heruka Vajrasattva everyday for help in cleansing your karma, you still have really only barely cleansed your karma that you accumulated THAT DAY. So, I suggest you start going a little deeper than dissing my grammar and my "eccentric" thoughts.

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
    #2770617 - 06/07/04 12:05 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

If you want me to buy one and send it to the creators of Shroomery.org with instructions then that sounds cool - maybe the validity of the machine will be emphasized within this community.

You hook that up, to the shroomery creators, and get them to post in all the forums with "RIFE MACHINE WORKS", headed by trendal, shroomism, and ALL the other mods, all backing it up, and I will soley dedicate myself to spreading the word.

Until then, I'm remaining skeptic.

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Offlinesleepysmoker
Stranger

Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: Shroomism]
    #2770696 - 06/07/04 01:05 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

shroomism, i whanna hear what you know about all of this!

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2770697 - 06/07/04 01:06 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

What if someone invented a machine that could cure virtually any disease and was affordable to buy and easy to use?

Umm, a condom?! What did I win?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order