Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
OfflineDelusion_of_Self
Stranger

Re: Life is FUCKING GRAND....! Seeing the Beauty of This World.... [Re: ]
    #3957854 - 03/23/05 02:37 AM (19 years, 20 hours ago)

?A knife in the hands of a maniac can become a lethal weapon. A knife in hands of a doctor can save lives.? There is no wrong or right in the knife. The wrong or right is in you.

Kottonmouth, you might have had a bad experience with mushrooms. You might have learned that they do no good, but it was through your bad actions that you had to learn what you did. You and only you are responsible for your actions.

I see good in you, believe me. I am grateful for you warning not only me but everyone in this site. But please, you need to change your attitude. There is more to learn from your experience than what you have. Don't blame the shrooms or anything else, for they are not responsible for your actions. Your actions are the means by which you either enrich your life or belittle it.

--------------------
"It is never a question of belief; the only scientific attitude one can take on any subject is whether it is true. The law of gravitation worked as efficiently before Newton as after him. The cosmos would be fairly chaotic if its laws could not operate without the sanction of human belief." -- Sri Yukteswar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Life is FUCKING GRAND....! Seeing the Beauty of This World.... [Re: Delusion_of_Self]
    #3957924 - 03/23/05 03:35 AM (19 years, 19 hours ago)

each case is specific,
I could certainly see a drug free kottonmouth as a good move.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
Re: Life is FUCKING GRAND....! Seeing the Beauty of This World.... [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3957930 - 03/23/05 03:41 AM (19 years, 19 hours ago)

Yes red, i agree :thumbup: :heart:

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

OfflineDelusion_of_Self
Stranger

Re: Life is FUCKING GRAND....! Seeing the Beauty of This World.... [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3957948 - 03/23/05 04:02 AM (19 years, 18 hours ago)

I don't see where my comment contradicts yours.

--------------------
"It is never a question of belief; the only scientific attitude one can take on any subject is whether it is true. The law of gravitation worked as efficiently before Newton as after him. The cosmos would be fairly chaotic if its laws could not operate without the sanction of human belief." -- Sri Yukteswar

OfflineDelusion_of_Self
Stranger

Re: Life is FUCKING GRAND....! Seeing the Beauty of This World.... [Re: Delusion_of_Self]
    #3957953 - 03/23/05 04:06 AM (19 years, 18 hours ago)

I didn't mean he should change his attitude toward mushrooms in the sense that he should eat them. All I'm saying is it is not shrooms, drugs or anything that stands in your way...it is you.

EDIT: misspelling

--------------------

Edited by Delusion_of_Self (03/23/05 05:26 AM)

OfflineDelusion_of_Self
Stranger

#3957958 - 03/23/05 04:10 AM (19 years, 18 hours ago)

Each case is specific as a the case of a maniac, the case of a doctor. There intentions differ and so does the outcome. On kills, one saves. Everything is being done with the same thing...the knife. It is nothing more than a tool, the means to achieve a goal.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom