Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]
OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: Want to go to heaven? God can Help [Re: Demotriton]
    #6736912 - 04/02/07 12:52 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

So, Demotriton... Tell us a bit about yourself! Where are you from? What are you into? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Are you in school, if so, what are you studying? What are your hobbies? What kind of music do you like best? Play any instruments? Favourite food?...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDemotriton
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Re: Want to go to heaven? God can Help [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #6737062 - 04/02/07 02:34 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Anything about me is irrelevant. I am here to testify for absolute certainty that Christ Jesus is our Lord & savior. Many on here seem to have forgotten that.

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #6737219 - 04/02/07 05:53 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Everything about you is relevant. We all have day to day lives that we compose and your day to day life is just as much a part of you than anyone.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Offlinebackfromthedead
Activated

Re: Want to go to heaven? God can Help [Re: Cracka_X]
    #6737357 - 04/02/07 07:48 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Positive/negative, GOD/SATAN, ONE... Figure that shit out. All roads lead to ROME. Its just that some people invent shortcuts and actually arrive sooner.

--------------------

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #6737422 - 04/02/07 08:27 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Demotriton said:
Anything about me is irrelevant. I am here to testify for absolute certainty that Christ Jesus is our Lord & savior. Many on here seem to have forgotten that.

Honestly, I'm fed up with you. It's statements like this that make me think "no fucking wonder" to all the wars in the past and present. Seriously, you sound blinded by your "light". You interpretation of Christ is what I dread as Satan. People like you taint religion! You sound like a damn robot, be a fucking human being and be your damn self! If you were born onto this Earth without any bible or any religion or ANYTHING and just saw the stars then I'm sure you'd be a little more creative in your interpretation of everything.

Instead, it looks like you've given up on life. You're so insecure and Your interpretation of Christ is your security blanket. What are you afraid of? Why can't you open yourself up?? You don't need to because all you need to is spread Christ? Fuck that, Christ wouldn't want someone to deny their identity. Come as you are and you'll be happy... Otherwise, you'll live in this fear of this world and keep trying to convert your definition of "sinners" to Christ.

If you can't do the math then get out of the fucking equation. Seriously, I've had it with you fundamentalist christians. You assholes preach at our college and just make a mockery of your religion. I know what you preach is not what Christ is about. I have respect for Christ, but not because of your shit. Christ was just another person with some good shit to say, but I'll take his words as a grain of salt and go along my way.

Free yourself of the chains that inhibit your thinking.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #6737710 - 04/02/07 10:37 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Do you have something to tell, what we don't already know ?
Do you want your 'suggestions' be discussed ? If not, then this is not the right place for you to gain credibility.
:frown: :heart:

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Offlineshizznit
Stranger

Loc: Palatka FL
Re: Want to go to heaven? God can Help [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #6737784 - 04/02/07 10:57 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

"father forgive them for they know not what they do"

You should give some heavy thought to that verse because it's alot deeper then you interpet it to be.

Seriously, do some research before you believe so heartedly in something that you don't even know to be truth apart from what people have told you about it.

good quote for you, don't remember what book it came from but i remember it - "if all your life, for 40 maybe 50 years you were kept in a house on a island with no birds and was told from conception that birds cannot fly. You were told this every day of your life and reinforced by other people on the island who also believe that birds can't fly. Even though not one of you have ever seen a bird. One day you find a boat on the island that carrys you to shore where you get your first glance of a seagull. What of your beliefs now"

--------------------

OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: Want to go to heaven? God can Help [Re: shizznit]
    #6737876 - 04/02/07 11:28 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Well Demo, I want to develop a humanized perception of you, hence the questions. I want to believe that you really are a human being that is as dynamic and interesting as anyone else, because as it stands you could be a computer program pumping out catch phrases. No one in the world will ever take your ravings seriously if you are unwilling to connect with them on a personal, human level. Not that I want anyone to take your ravings seriously.... but man, give authentic communication a shot, it's a much more effective and satisfying mode of interaction.

OfflinechemiKalz
u r tripp0r?
Male

Loc: upstate ny
    #6737901 - 04/02/07 11:34 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Demotriton said:
I used to grow mushrooms a year ago and posted on here. Now God has called me back here to finish what he started. Many people THINK they want to go to heaven. The problem is, they don't know what heaven is. The real truth is God gives us whatever we want when we leave this world. Problem is what WE want isn't the best thing for us. What GOD wants for us is the best thing for us.

Some of the choices we make on our own might make us happy for the short time we have left on this earth, but imagine living with our choices for an ETERNITY. Many things are fun for awhile but grow dull and boring later on.

The only way to truly be happy is complete surrender to God's will. Which brings another problem. What is God's will? God's will is for us to love him with all our heart, and to Love each other as we would ourselves.

God wants us to come to him and get to know and love him now more than ever before. He has worked countless miracles in my life and will in yours if you get to know the TRUE God.

God sent me here as his instrument to bring his word of TRUTH without any distortion. Everyone is looking for something, and that something is God, whether they know it or not. That's how God made us. Problem is so many people, including myself, have looked in the wrong places for him for far to long. Right now God is asking his children to come back to him one last time to receive his mercy.

God wishes to work in powerful ways these days, and I know signs & miracles will follow those who have faith.

Please respond and see what God will do!

You are just another crazy fuck who took some mind altering substance and thinks he knows something now. Fuck you douche.

--------------------

Offlineshizznit
Stranger

Loc: Palatka FL
Re: Want to go to heaven? God can Help [Re: chemiKalz]
    #6737961 - 04/02/07 11:55 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

mushrooms would have enlightened him to the truth of the matter. Not fucked him up through the mind control of religion.

--------------------

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #6738041 - 04/02/07 12:27 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

The love of g*d is not exclusive for Christians, not Jews, not Moslems, not Buddhist, not Hindus, not whatever.

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Edited by BlueCoyote (04/02/07 12:33 PM)

InvisibleSoY
I am the LizardKing
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
    #6738590 - 04/02/07 03:01 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Domotriton said:
I had many miraculous experiences in my life which gave me faith

So you have had miraculous experiences.  So have I, except there is no indication that it was the same *god* as Christians/Jews worship.  Even though weird stuff happens that one might attribute to a higher power or *god*, those events in no way imply that the Christian dogma is true.  :shrug:

How are you certain that it was not Allah or Zeus or your spirit guide or interdimensional extraterrestrials or even Satan that you encountered?

--------------------

"The choiceless truth of who you are is revealed to be permanently here permeating everything. Not a thing and not separate from anything."--Gaganji
"Yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream."
"My karma ran over my dogma!"

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Want to go to heaven? God can Help [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #6738900 - 04/02/07 04:20 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

NiamhNyx said:
Well Demo, I want to develop a humanized perception of you, hence the questions.

Feel free to contact him through private messages in order to ask questions about himself that are not pertinent to the ideas discussed in this thread.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Re: Want to go to heaven? God can Help [Re: Cracka_X]
    #6738910 - 04/02/07 04:23 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Cracka_X said:
Honestly, I'm fed up with you....People like you taint religion!... You sound like a damn robot, be a fucking human being and be your damn self!... Instead, it looks like you've given up on life. You're so insecure and Your interpretation of Christ is your security blanket... You assholes preach at our college and just make a mockery of your religion....

Classic example of how not to approach discussion in this forum. If one feels the urge to explode and let the other know how one feels in this way, then please consider sending it to them through private messages or in OTD.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#6738928 - 04/02/07 04:27 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
There are two other threads open right now, created by the same user, that essentially discuss the same exact topic - the particular user's beliefs. The topic for discussion is allowed in this forum, as long as the original poster realizes that their ideas presented will be openly discussed, but it is not necessary to create several threads unless it is genuinely a new philosophical or spiritual topic for discussion.

Consensus on how to approach such a situation was recently formed with user input, which is why this concern was not addressed earlier.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds