Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Life is FUCKING GRAND....! Seeing the Beauty of This World.... [Re: ]
    #3951604 - 03/21/05 10:38 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

That was a good read, thank you for taking the time to write it all out....!    :heart:

I have never met a spirit guide in any of my spiritual experiences yet(and I think you were sober for that experience even), nor have I really had any "real hallucinations" as described by others on any  psychedelic experiences....    What I have had were what I call "modified hallucinations" ie. things getting wavey like moving water, or deeper colors, etc....    Maybe some day I will get a spirit guide to present themself to me, I will have a TON of questions....!!!  :smile:  :heart:

Now one thing that kinda~ conflicts with what your guide said was how shroomz~ feed your ego.....  I have never heard of a psychedelic acting in this way on someones ego, but I do know that ANYTHING is possible, and everybody IS different, so I believe what you say to be very true to you if that is what you experienced and believe.... 

I have heard many people talk about karma when dealing with shroomz or LSD....  Like if you sell either of these to make money or profits, the karma turns bad because these things are "supposed" to be a gift for all, and not for a profit type of thing....  And I am not stating any of this as fact because it is just stuff I have read here about this type of thing....  But with seeing this type of thing almost consistantly, a possibility is running thru my head that I am going to just say as a possible interpretation based on the karma factor that I just stated.... 

If it really is a "bad karma" thing for someone to make a profit off of selling delics, and you stated that you had a strong ego, maybe it was a strong warning for you....(?)  What if your guide was saying to you a "worse case scenario" so that you would fear ever trying to sell them again, as perhaps it was seen by your guide to be "getting out of hand" in a way to cause danger to you in your life....?  If your guide would have simply said, "you should be careful", perhaps you would have kept doing it and gotten busted or something....    Maybe your guide said what she needed to say to keep you out of harms way....(?)    And maybe later on down the line she will let you know why she said what she said....(?)    The only reason I say that is because up until that point in time of your use/selling, your guide had been pointing to signs as to indicate that things were ok for you in your actions....    From my outside obsevational perspective, it just seems like she would have started off with giving advise of not selling or doing right off the get go if it was a soul injuring thing....  I dunno~....

Now, I am not saying that I am right on any of this, I am just trying to read into it as you have presented it.... 

Me personally, I have never ever sold anything, just because that is not my way....  And in my past, I have used such things as tools to open up very big doors in my creative perception as well as recently my spiritual understandings/experiences....  ALL of my use of everything has dropped significantly since I realized/discovered my beliefs, as I have a "Love Light SHINE Buzz" that pretty much is effecting me 24/7, and all I have to do is smile to reach this state if it is not already "active"....    Sometimes it feels like there is static electricity coming right out of my ears....!    :eek:  :grin:  I still do enjoy a good influenced buzz now and again, but now the buzz I get is much different from anything I choose to partake in from my past experiences....  Now, it is a lot more "pure" and "lovely", and I don't know how else to really describe it in words....    I truly is like a combination buzz of sorts, one is natural from life, and the substance just adds to that with a multiplying effect....!      Perhaps I used them as a crutch before in my life, with less respect for myself....?    I dunno~....    If someone told me I had to stop just because they "wanted me to" with the little use I actually do now, I would prolly~ not give what was being said a second thought, because I believe in my heart that there is nothing wrong with good safe use for positive intentions of using anything like this with much respect, and "responsibly" as a tool.... 

But in your life's situation, maybe this was not the case....(?)  If I was told by a spirit guide to stop, I would prolly~ never question it, and have no problems stopping....  But until then, I think my occasional use serves a very good purpose in my life, and will most likely use them as tools as I have in the past - just less frequently, by choice....  I hope my reasoning for my use makes sense to you....  Everybody is different, I do hope you can respect that....  :smile:  :heart:

Being high on life is fucking GRAND....!!!  :grin:

:sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Life is FUCKING GRAND....! Seeing the Beauty of This World.... [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3953176 - 03/22/05 11:30 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

and I think you were sober for that experience even),

yes. i wanted to make sure my mind was clear. as for all the bargaining, no. she said what she said becuase it was true, it wasnt just something that applied to me, it was a lesson on drugs in general to say that they are no good for the soul. that was the point i needed to realize. I didnt think it was a problem either, i didnt shroom that often at all, i didnt want to shroom that often, my desire went down big time after my shroom experiences.

if you want to talk to your guides, pray to. and DONT DOUBT. if you doubt, they say fuck ya then. you cant doubt dude, thats another reason i dont ask questions, i know they wouldnt lie to me or beat around the bush(that would be selfish, they arent like that.) Just pray to see them...of course yeah, be sober for atleast a whole day. the people in dreams with lots of love in their eyes, is them. or the ones that you know were there, someone awesome, but you cant remember who or couldnt see their faces...thats guides.

but yes, i respect everyones use of psychedelics. its just that with what i know now, i know they are harmful, not good at all.(like i said, abuse, or moderated use that you feel is responsible, it does not matter, they get to your soul and are harmful regardless of if you have a positive uplifting experience or not. it gets to your soul and hurts it. no bargaining there.) i see many souls here reaching for the light, and i just wish they could feel and see what i did, so they could start truly ascending with no being held back.

but yeah, thanks for reading, that still aint SHIT to say what i experienced, cuz all u can do is read the words and imagine, you aint got the feelings and realizations that would hit me to go with it. so its so fucking CHEAP in comparison that i want to delete it man.

Anonymous

Re: Life is FUCKING GRAND....! Seeing the Beauty of This World.... [Re: ]
    #3953284 - 03/22/05 11:56 AM (19 years, 1 day ago)

BUT, i know it is also part of your learning experience, and that is awesome...i mean could i even have realized what i realized now if i didnt do my share of drugs? nope. i just dont want anyone to see that they could have grown so much more, but did not because of their ignorance, and then feel the shame i felt.(thinking some drugs were all good and helped ya grow, like i did)

the shame wasnt mainly from selling, the selling is irrelevant. people have free will to buy and consume what they want to, but i felt shame from knowing i had contributed to a massive production of them and god knows who the fuck got their hands on them and hurt their souls with MY fucking shrooms. god damnit. The shame was mainly from how i would preach that they were sacred and helped you find god. "a good drug". Even tho they didnt listen, there were some close friends that did, and looked up to me. i mean the truth was there in me, but i was blind/ignorant to some shit. im just glad it got cleared up at the time it did. the only reason i got to talk to her was because i asked.

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
    #3954215 - 03/22/05 03:07 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

i dont do drugs for "spiritual" reason, in fact i don't think i ever did them for that, always been recreational, at most i might have some theoraputic experiance (namely on salvia and dex) but that's always a bonus if it does happen, to me drugs are like dreams, i don't think much more of them than that, if it was fun, great, if it was terrofying, also great (go figure i've always liked getting scared, horror movies, thrill rides etc etc), and if just one dream out of a million i realise there's something i'm holding back from someone, i sure as fuck fix the situation in real life..

kottonmouth, are you talking about all drugs? or just when looking to grow spiritually from mdrugs??

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

Anonymous

Re: Life is FUCKING GRAND....! Seeing the Beauty of This World.... [Re: JCoke]
    #3955062 - 03/22/05 05:34 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

all drugs, even sadly my beloved marijuana buds have to go if i want to ascend.

to all: i mean go ahead and use drugs all you want ya know? you just wont ascened like you came here to do. you are here to grow in spirit by controlling your ego. and all any drugs do are feul the ego. eventualy you get so fucking caught up in it that you dont even realize how lost you are(of course, you think its all good, you think your a good person, but within, you could be far far fucking more better and advanced/aware), til its too late to grow(death)

DivineeMotive....

#3955281 - 03/22/05 06:12 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Kottonmouth said:
to all: i mean go ahead and use drugs all you want ya know? you just wont ascened like you came here to do. you are here to grow in spirit by controlling your ego. and all any drugs do are feul the ego.  eventualy you get so fucking caught up in it that you dont even realize how lost you are(of course, you think its all good, you think your a good person, but within, you could be far far fucking more better and advanced/aware), til its too late to grow(death)

OK, lets just make a hypothetical situation based on what you have just said....  :grin:

For this situation, YOU have grown up all of your life with an acclaimed Chemistry Scientist as a father, and he did all of his funded research at home, with YOU....  Just for fun, his name will be Dr. Alex Shuldin(making you Kotton Shuldin)....  :grin:  All the while as you were growing up, and secret to anyone else in the world, your father was creating ALL KINDS of different mind exploring/expanding psychoative drugs....  And as he was creating them up, your father used YOU as the test subject 3 times a week for ALL of your life to see how you would be affected by these newly created chemical concoctions....  Now this was never a choice for you as to do the actual drugs, it was just a normal "conditioned" part of your life that you knew, and just never questioned it - you knew no other way....  And why would you question it, after all, it was your parent of flesh and blood that was giving these drugs to you, so it couldn't be wrong....  Right....?  Either way, YOU have done no wrong....    It was not a choice for you to not take them....
During your lifetime, you had also found your own solid beliefs in spirituality, BUT, never had contact from your choice of GOD(s), nor had any kind of spirit guide to give you information....    So, now you are 46, and still living at home with Dr. Psychoactive Vitamin Supplements, and you die after falling down the stairs in a natural way....  You simply tripped while sober and fell....  (:lol:
Where does your soul go.....?

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

very cool self portrait [Re: egghead1]
    #3955304 - 03/22/05 06:17 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

egghead1 said:

:egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg:

smart!
I knew that!

anyway. Kottonmouth, I see the predinkament.

mushrooms are good medicine, but nobody is pushing them.
the profound effect is useful if a person goes for it.

bud is a different kind of medicine
it can be turned visionary but the energy involved is immense.

going dry from bud is useful when you are on a quest and have been using it (the change is excellent);
not all medicines are the same.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

DivineeMotive....

Re: very cool self portrait [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3955338 - 03/22/05 06:25 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

In actuallity, in my past I have found weed to ALMOST do what all of the negative hype suggests....  It clears my mind of thought....  Then the creativity can flow like a mo~ fo~....!  :grin: 
Good medicine/tool for certain uses if you ask me....  :yesnod:
Perhaps responsibility of one's use/abuse is what really needs to be questioned by the rule makers....    :shrug:

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: very cool self portrait [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3955466 - 03/22/05 07:00 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

respect makes it better
I used to be a wiz at math using bud shamanically,
but my youth was not quite normal.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Anonymous

Re: very cool self portrait [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3955887 - 03/22/05 08:23 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

i'll play along with your little mind games eMotion...

your soul goes wherever the fuck you choose to.  just becuase you use drugs does not change anything, other than you will see "oh wow, i used drugs, i cheated myself out of some serious grow time"...you either A) forgive yourself, which will be easy if you are like you guys and truly didnt know any better.  or B) you did know better(or even if you didnt, depending on how hard you are on yourself) you will run out of shame for fucking off during life into the darkness, which is void of light, until you can come to forgive yourself.

that is the answer to your petty post. :rolleyes:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: very cool self portrait [Re: ]
    #3956015 - 03/22/05 08:41 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

What a self righteous load of shit you carry around. You are merely a spoiled, ignorant rube to exhibit such a poor understanding of moral development.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Anonymous

Re: very cool self portrait [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3956135 - 03/22/05 08:55 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

well im fucking pissed man, the dude dissed my ass, what would you do?

atleast i answered his question, god.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: very cool self portrait [Re: ]
    #3956189 - 03/22/05 09:01 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Learn to not be so rude or judgmental. No one will take you seriously if you don't practice restraint... even if your ideas are good, no one will hear. Some of your stuff is good, but that behavior turns people off.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

DivineeMotive....

#3956329 - 03/22/05 09:22 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

:shocked:  :rolleyes:  :smirk:

All of my posts are petty, but I was asking a serious question of you, and your harshness was not really expected as such....    Live and learn the ways of others I guess....    I will pray to GOD for you....  You seemingly have much negativity built up inside you towards something, as you have been spreading here in S & P since you got here yesterday onto a lot of people....  Almost comparable to a bull in a China shop....  :lol:  I send you my love in hopes that it can calm down some of your internal turmoil some....  I do not wish to anger you any more, so I will ask no more questions of you....  I do wonder why other's words seem to provoke such hostility within you towards others, but that is not a petty question I wish to have answered....(?)    :heart:

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: very cool self portrait [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3956540 - 03/22/05 09:38 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Why is that addressed to me? I have not critiqued your posts at all...let alone criticised you.

--------------------

DivineeMotive....

#3956651 - 03/22/05 09:49 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Sorry HueHue, that wasn't aimed at your response at all....  :heart:

OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dearborn Michigan
    #3956653 - 03/22/05 09:49 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Kottonmouth said:

to all: i mean go ahead and use drugs all you want ya know? you just wont ascened like you came here to do. you are here to grow in spirit by controlling your ego. and all any drugs do are feul the ego. eventualy you get so fucking caught up in it that you dont even realize how lost you are(of course, you think its all good, you think your a good person, but within, you could be far far fucking more better and advanced/aware), til its too late to grow(death)

Kottonmouth, I would tend to disagree with your statements. People I have tripped with have had to deal with things that they normally would not deal with. By dealing with them, and working through them, they grow and can move beyond them.

For example, during one trip the person I was tripping with was having a hard time. I was there for her, to help and listen to her. The trip brought back memories and feelings that she was having a hard time coming to terms with. On this trip she was forced (by the mushrooms, god, or what ever you want to call the force) to deal with the feelings she had not dealt with after her abortion (some 9 years earlier). Through the trip she worked through her feelings and came to terms with them. All in all it was a growing and learning experience.

I am not saying it is the best solution for everyone. I am not saying that mushrooms will help everyone. Most of the people I know want to trip for fun and never take the opportunity to gain something meaningful from it. But there are some of us who have realized that this can be a big blessing and it can help some people learn to deal with the choices they have made in there life.

If it is not right for you or you feel it is holding you back. Then by all means set them aside and move forward in your life. But, to say that they hold everyone who uses them back (from spiritual growth, or from ascending) is just wrong.

Offlinepsilocyben
bad guy

Re: Life is FUCKING GRAND....! Seeing the Beauty of This World.... [Re: Cyber]
    #3956784 - 03/22/05 09:59 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

you know, cyber-
i never thought of it that way, but you do have a point:
if there is some issue that i can hide from myself and my conscience, it will come to the surface when i trip. this forces me to deal with it, (hopefully constructively, in the form of resolution.)

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Life is FUCKING GRAND....! Seeing the Beauty of This World.... [Re: Cyber]
    #3956937 - 03/22/05 10:18 PM (19 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Cyber said:
Kottonmouth, I would tend to disagree with your statements. People I have tripped with have had to deal with things that they normally would not deal with. By dealing with them, and working through them, they grow and can move beyond them.

I have to agree.

Kotton...maybe you had got all you needed from the mush....and were just using them for recreation and needed to let it go.

I have gotten to this point with weed. I have used it to help me thru some tuff times, but now I dont really need it any more, and need to quit.

I only recently started using shrooms and can see great potential in their helping me to get over some other spiritual issues.

I tried shrooms the first time almost 2 years ago, and have only used them about 4-5 times.

I have a 4-5gram dose that I am waiting to use. Im just waiting for the right time. first or second week of April is what Im looking at.

Everyone is different. What workes for you may not work for everyone else. (kinda like religion )

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Anonymous

Re: Life is FUCKING GRAND....! Seeing the Beauty of This World.... [Re: niteowl]
    #3957063 - 03/22/05 10:41 PM (19 years, 23 hours ago)

i cant handle the doubt...im done here. i respect and understand your beliefs, as they were once mine.  but you have not seen what ive seen nor felt what i felt. i thought i made it clear that it was not personal, it was a message for all as well. but it will go unheard, and that is cool with me, live and learn, you know? shit, im outti though, i aint coming back to S&P anymore, i will most likely come here to learn how to grow edibles and bounce.

i truly am sorry for any drama i sparked, but its like i tried to explain, when i get negativity, i throw that shit back, i mean, sure i know better, sure i know thats goign against the love, but you know what? im trying, whether you see that or not i am fucking trying, i swear, but its so hard ya'll, with the negativity i get, the fakeness i see.  i realize YOU"RE all trying too!!! so fuck yeah, shine on. just shine as you can shine, and i will shine.  but not here. its not cuz im a lil coward ass bitch, its just that i feel too much, im too damned sensitive and i have nobody to relate to here, NOBODY.

love and light, my love is real :heart: i just have a lot of anger i need to tend to, its easy to set me off, as you see. i HAVE learned to keep my hands to myself atleast, so if we were face to face its not like i would blow your grill out right then and there, i have learned to keep my composure in that department atleast, now to work on the mouth. i'll drop another line in the tube lady thread, if i even got any responses, and then check some other threads to see if i got any responses, but after that you wont see me again. i will just be here to check out gourmets, if anybody wants to use my account for supporter, let me know and i'll upload extra pics if you dont got the bandwith, otherwise, peace ya'll. :heart:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures