Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesensi

Loc: MushroOmKingdoM
MY REALITY, MY WORLD, MOTHERFUK THE SYSTEM
    #2127989 - 11/21/03 07:36 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Mother Fuk the System, Its dragging u deeper and deeper, who has the money has the authority, he who has the money wants to keep the money... what makes people rich? others being poor... the system, its designed for you to loose becuase the world is run by people with money who want to keep the money which makes other people poor, mother fuk the system... and what happens when a group of people try to fight back by living outside the system with peace? they disappear... where did all the hippies go? hmmm... i bet the gov poisoned all their drugs and jailed them, once again mother fuk the system.

but part of knowing how to live the best lifestyle is knowing but letting it go and not letting it get the best of you becuase negative feelings do no harm to anyone besides your self plus negative feelings are obsolete but i havent smoked in a while and i juss wanted to let this shit go... and also i want to inform people to step out of the brain washing cycle becuase there are too many people that dont see this... getting back to this theory... does the assholes sitting on the top of the throne really want everyone to succeed like they claim? NOPE, that means less dough for them... your school system may be designed for you to scrub toilets or to labor harshly, after all someone has to do the dirty work. but remember the government is just as human as everyone else, and for some reason majority of human and selfish fux.. so remember the system didnt make people act how they act today, people who have always acted this way made the government... dont misunderstand me, i love people, but people are designed cruel and selfish for some reason, animals are not... thats why money was invented in the first place for different classes, for some rich fuk to sit at his throne... motherfuk "superiority" and those azzholes are not supirior humans they are supirior in the field of "greedyness selfishness and cruelty" unlike animals. and lets not get to why animals are looked as lower to humans, that makes no sense, animals if anything are purest of organisms, no cruelty or selfishness, yes they appear bad when a lion eats a baby elk or something but they eat every last bit of it and only do it when they need to, Humans have slaughter houses, HMMMM... we cant fight back, those people control people, subliminal messages, how do we know to what degree we are controlled? we have no idea, everything we know is told to us by someone else, everything we sense can be altered (sight sounds feelings), thats why i believe in two things, the wisest you can become is to know you know nothing, never assume... and second is that why i only care about love music and being happy, nothing else exists, not even reality...wow reality the biggest contridiction, reality is simply what you view the world as, everyone has a different reality. nothing is, its only seen. and everything can be seen from every different angle... its like the word perfect, the word perfect is a contridiction in itself. i dont know why people are like they are and all i can do is try to make people understand. why are so many people brainwashed? rapper rockers, wow, i dont view people with those labels but why do they label each other and themselves so bad? the "rappers" should not focus on what 50 cents new clothing line is and the "rockers" should not try to be different because its in style, a bunch of people trying to be different all turn out the same in the end (clothing, fake personality) now i have nothing against you if you listen to rock or rap or dress a certain style, i dont have anything against anyone at all... but i juss wish people would not be so concerned with whats hot and just be real, and juss for the record i listen to all kinds of music. all these people are products of mtv bet ect... wheres the passion? dont get me wrong i am not a perfect example of what i am talking about, i am juss real, but besides that, i as well have my flaws, i am human like the rest of us and i too have urdges that are not of what i believe is right like punching a cop in the face who beats someone up for no reason and so on... this is simply to prehaps let people begin to understand and to realize we are only sure about this one life that we are living now we dont know for sure if we will ever be alive again, we only know we are alive now, therefore, is so much of the bull$hit that goes on in our lives worth it? think about how short and prescious life is to be mad about someone who cuts you off while driving or slaving for the system to make money to buy materialistic things... the closest we can come to owning something is our feelings. we cannot own objects, objects are matter and to own it is to simply put a label on it, feelings however are only ours to feel. I do go to school i will get a job dont get me wrong, the system has made it too hard to live outside it and i would rather live happy then in succlusion so thats why i am part of the system but knowing what i know is going the extra mile and whats important is that i am really ahead of the game and probably much happier then any rich fuk, so who wins in the end? sorry this was so long.. keep the peace, keep the positive passion, keep the good vibes... I hope you understand, and if you do, share this beautiful knowledge with whoever you can, it would make the world the best it could be under such circumstances

SENSI-

--------------------
Live in your own reality. Sorround yourself with positivity while being aware of the darkness. The heaven so many people are in search of is much closer than they believe. Its a state of mind. Its not about reaching a destination becuase there is no destination, its an infinite, exponential journey.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Re: MY REALITY, MY WORLD, MOTHERFUK THE SYSTEM [Re: sensi]
    #2128032 - 11/21/03 07:50 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

right....the system....right,

no, I used to think like that too when I was younger, but you know...things are alot more complex then one might think.

its funny how you criticize a system that limits people's options, but then you seem to want people to believe in the same things as you. Thats pretty ironic.

"thats why money was invented in the first place for different classes, for some rich fuk to sit at his throne..."

I think that if you study the history and evolution of capitalism, you will find that it was born out of the idea of "price" which was an attempt (by protestants) to create a more equal world.

InvisibletrendalM
King of Asides
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: MY REALITY, MY WORLD, MOTHERFUK THE SYSTEM [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2128105 - 11/21/03 08:17 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Take criticism with a grain of salt :wink:

You are on the right track! Don't ever let yourself think you have found the End, because you will always learn in time how fragile what you thought was the End really is. In essence: never stop learning more.

It's not just "the system". It's much bigger :wink:

--------------------
BTC - 1KqrSHZ1C3NsQP4g3PkHhppBnhdgyXr6sB

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: MY REALITY, MY WORLD, MOTHERFUK THE SYSTEM [Re: trendal]
    #2128116 - 11/21/03 08:23 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

here here :raises glass to trendal:

I feel ya on the ystem thing. I did a couple of posts about "the Box"

the other part you may want to look at is how it effects us emotionally.

tv is there for you to be sucked in to whatever emotion they want you to play out in your head. if you're watching CSI, you are getting wrapped up in other poeople's stories and mishaps, and you feel what they "feel" watch someone's emotions next time when they watch tv. if they are really really into it, they will react like so. It's not totally bad or good, it's jsut that there's too much of it

as far as money goes, heh yeah, money. it's odd, but it's here now.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Re: MY REALITY, MY WORLD, MOTHERFUK THE SYSTEM [Re: kaiowas]
    #2128196 - 11/21/03 08:59 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

mmm delusion wow.

You dont like TV, dont watch it! whats your point>? there is too much television?> then go sell your tv and buy some books. Building your identity around a negative reaction towards social reality is all fine and dandy, but you have to keep your delusions in check. I find the best way to do this is to educate yourself on the so-called "system".

So many of the people on the shroomery, and everywhere else for that matter (within drug culture) have built up an identity through their distaste with "materialism" or "the box". And when this identity becomes solidified, all of a sudden it completly warps your/their ability to percieve reality.

so someone likes rap, and buys products related to their favourite rap artist, so what? its there fucking choice isnt it? how can you deem someone "brainwashed" just because they prescribe to a different culture than you? this type of thinking is self-deluding.

Offlinesensi

#2128243 - 11/21/03 09:26 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

you missed the point mix, im not talking about buying products or dressing, im talking about living it as a lifestyle thats glorified by everyone else and as for people following my view on the world is not what i mean either but what is actually better than living life full of passion and positive vibes and feeling good? and why u getting all hasty "its there fucking choice isnt it?" ummm chill out man this isnt a war its about sharing views and about learning, chill. i dont see a need to get all pissed this is another reason why humans seldom are able to sit down and have a educated converstation, people like you start wars.

--------------------
Live in your own reality. Sorround yourself with positivity while being aware of the darkness. The heaven so many people are in search of is much closer than they believe. Its a state of mind. Its not about reaching a destination becuase there is no destination, its an infinite, exponential journey.

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

#2128255 - 11/21/03 09:33 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

no, i didnt miss any point, and im not mad, so keep the stupidity to a minimum please.

"people like you start wars."

right, youve pretty much ruined any chance of sounding quasi-intelligent with a comment like that. I think you are wishing that I was mad so you could jerk off your ego a little bit more than you allready have. It is quite evident in your post that you have a bit of a superiority complex, you feel that people should behave more like you, correct>?

"and also i want to inform people to step out of the brain washing cycle becuase there are too many people that dont see this"

a comment like this is based on the idea that you are not brainwashed, and the "mass's" are, which implies superiority.

here you go again: "nothing is, its only seen. and everything can be seen from every different angle... its like the word perfect, the word perfect is a contridiction in itself. i dont know why people are like they are and all i can do is try to make people understand. why are so many people brainwashed?"

you are contradicting youself, you acknowledge the fact that reality can be viewed in a myriad of ways, but then you judge people who dont hold the same beliefs as you, and you "wish they could understand", and thusly conform to your viewpoint.

sorry if Im not a big fan of ego masturbation.

Offlinesensi

#2128284 - 11/21/03 09:54 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

yes you are correct and i was just poking fun about the whole war thing... you see the reason i posted this here is to get different views and so i could learn becuase i know my whole theory has many points that dont make sense and im trying to get a better understanding of everything and myself, even though my sentences end with periods they actually are ideas which im not so sure of, yes you are right i have contridicted myself sevral times. i guess there is superiority in my mind becuase i am naturally a human and all i dont believe generally that im better but i guess in a way subconciously i indirectly i believe my way is the way to be, ... thank you for your critism and im sorry for jumping at ur neck... your eyes guide me to see things i dont see in myself... i guess this is what works for me the whole passion and good vibes thing and i guess i just hope evryone find their own happiness in life, excuse my ignorance after all i am only human, a teen in highschool with much to learn

--------------------

Anonymous

#2128328 - 11/21/03 10:16 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

what makes people rich? others being poor

incorrect. the amount of wealth in the world is not finite. it is increasing.

the system, its designed for you to loose becuase the world is run by people with money who want to keep the money which makes other people poor, mother fuk the system

again, this is false. people become rich by accumulating wealth from voluntary exchanges with other people. you do not become rich by taking, you become rich by making.

they disappear... where did all the hippies go? hmmm... i bet the gov poisoned all their drugs and jailed them, once again mother fuk the system.

most of them either disappeared when the vietnam war and racial segregation ended, or succumbed to their own hypocrisy.

getting back to this theory... does the assholes sitting on the top of the throne really want everyone to succeed like they claim?

who would those people be?

thats why money was invented in the first place for different classes,

money is only a means of exchange. it was invented to facilitate exchanged. barter without currency is usually not very convenient...

alright that's enough for me. what is "The System"? please define.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology