Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Forged by Chaos
    #20269315 -

Why is life so black and white? It seems that the foundation of every Left Hand Path and Right Hand Path system adheres to this. Especially when dealing with aspects of magick. Yes, we all know there is no good or evil, blah blah, it's just nature but regardless of what people say they can still be limited to a black and white approach towards the mystical and magical. I say fuck this but what is really left then? Just be...

Good v.s. Evil, White Magick v.s. Black Magick, Order v.s. Chaos, The Demiruge v.s. Lucifer, so on and so on.

It almost seems that fate if such a thing exists forces people to conform to one of these two black and white aspects of life in order to create universal balance amongst the conscious world.

If this is true, I was destined to be a Black Magician.

Life as I knew it before I got into the occult and working with Daemons was chaotic. It seemed like every time I took a step forward in what I perceived to be the right direction, "order" would bitch slap me and put me in my place. Everything seemed to work against me throughout my life and I had to know myself before I could go in any direction. 

When I started practicing black magick, working through a book known as Works of Darkness and evoking demons I ended up gaining control over these out of control aspects of life. The division between Order and I still exists but now I have means of surviving as long as I don't overstep the boundary between us.

I noticed this at work. I used magick to overcome many people and obstacles in front of me but the further I climbed up the corporate ladder it seemed as if these people of order knew I didn't belong and couldn't resist to come after me like antibodies fighting a virus. Once I said fuck it, it isn't worth it, life went back to normality.

As long as I practice and work with the Demonic Archetypes, life is easy for me. I make a decent living and have a comfortable life as long as I just be.. Once I cross that invisible line shit gets crazy.

I don't get this. I understand the lesson to be learned. I know what it is to not give a fuck because everything is what it is but I thought life was more then Black and White. 

Also, through experience I feel that this path chose me. I didn't choose it. My life was horrible until I gave in and embraced the entities of the abyss. Now I can't see a life without them and their Gnosis. The further I go, the more I learn, the more numb and souless I become because I see there is no point to life and the only place I find solace is existing in the realm of nothingness, the abyss.

Feeling this way I don't see the need to experience anything else in life. Everything is what it is. We give stuff importance and value in our lives, without that it's pointless to care about it. Life is meaningless, when you can look down on it and feel like you have nothing in common with it. Life is a series of events, emotions, pointless cares and worries. Understanding this and not caring about it anymore, what is really left? Death?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forged by Chaos [Re: aciddrop]
    #20269913 -

Could you say more about how you contact and work with these entities? Like is it a meditation technique or ritual? They just don't sound very friendly to me. Why would you want to feel numb and soulless? doesn't that get tedious?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forged by Chaos [Re: mr lizard]
    #20270150 -

There are various ways to contact and work with spirits. Yes, I do use meditation to invoke certain energies and I also practice evocation. For the most part they are actually really friendly and decent to work with. Honestly, I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for the spirits and deities I work with. The numbness I feel is because of my point of view.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forged by Chaos [Re: aciddrop]
    #20270455 -

My gut feeling tells me to stay away from anything magickal.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forged by Chaos [Re: whatsgrimace]
    #20270467 -

would you recommend this book?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forged by Chaos [Re: aciddrop] * 1
    #20271983 -

Koetting for the win.  :wink: :thumbup:


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forged by Chaos [Re: deCypher]
    #20273418 -

Few are lured into hell by discomfort...


Edited by Duncan Rowhl (07/15/14 04:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forged by Chaos [Re: Duncan Rowhl]
    #20275554 -

Most of you guys are missing the point. Lol. I've gotten to a point in my life where I see how meaningless everything is. Magick has always brought positive things into my life.

Yeah, I would recommend any work by Koetting. In my personal opinion, Evoking Eternity and The Book of Azazel is his best work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forged by Chaos [Re: aciddrop]
    #20279845 -

aciddrop said:
Most of you guys are missing the point. Lol.



Case and point.

Comfotably numb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forged by Chaos [Re: aciddrop]
    #20281418 -

aciddrop said:
Most of you guys are missing the point. Lol. I've gotten to a point in my life where I see how meaningless everything is. Magick has always brought positive things into my life.



well maybe you should devote it to magick itself since it is the one thing that is not meaningless to you right now. later on you'll find other subjects of your interest, other kind of stimulous that does not seem futile. that is the essence of life itself, always moving always changing. that is chaos. flow with it.


--------------------
:strokebeard:
"if you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading" lao zi

"the angel is free because of his knowledge, the beast because of his ignorance. between the two remains the son of man to struggle." rumi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Forged by Chaos [Re: aciddrop]
    #20281554 -

what have you to say about the occult and magicK connected with the 9/11 attacks?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Laws of Magick AlteredAgain 2,807 8 10/29/06 06:01 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Magick + datura related question Syddartha 2,154 11 11/04/06 03:00 PM
by Limerick
* Heaven is coming to earth *the sequel*
( 1 2 3 4 ... 51 52 )
zorbman 184,499 1,020 03/15/18 06:53 PM
by BrendanFlock
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
soulcircus 9,504 54 02/24/07 04:17 PM
by Silversoul
* do you have magic powers?
( 1 2 3 all )
Telepylus 7,323 43 09/25/18 03:13 PM
by Green7Alchemist
* What religion are you?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
undecided 27,172 183 08/30/24 06:48 AM
by Nehl
* Witchcraft
( 1 2 all )
Druginduced 5,395 30 03/10/06 07:00 PM
by Taco Chef
* The Occult
( 1 2 all )
TripDoctor 4,142 21 12/08/06 10:53 AM
by the_phoenix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
772 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.