Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinerubixcubies
porch monkey ferlyfe
Male User Gallery

Loc: ottawa on
Re: Anyone ever practise or perform magic? [Re: Jalruza]
    #5954207 - 08/11/06 03:50 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i dont really knwo how to describe it but i do magick without intending to or knowing it at the time. the only times i can remember my dreams they act out later in my life and if something is kindof in myu thoughts subconciously i find my way to it. is there anyway i can learn more about what im doing?

--------------------
i'm a very evolved ape you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinengnyus
the madherbalist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Anyone ever practise or perform magic? [Re: rubixcubies]
    #5954244 - 08/11/06 04:04 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I began dabbling at about twelve years old, found a coven of wiccans and eventual left to become an independent "sorcerer", healed the sick, brought down rain, etc., but soon came to learn more than I intended. After two "hospitalizations" I began to realize why some knowledge is forbidden. Now as a father of four I refuse to practice, because my children do not need to be exposed to my past, and I have also found what I believe to be a more pure link to the divine.

--------------------

You reap what you sow

Offlinesoulcircus
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone ever practise or perform magic? *DELETED* [Re: ngnyus]
    #5954254 - 08/11/06 04:07 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by soulcircus

Reason for deletion: .

Offlinesoulcircus
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone ever practise or perform magic? *DELETED* [Re: rubixcubies]
    #5954302 - 08/11/06 04:18 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Offlinerubixcubies
porch monkey ferlyfe
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone ever practise or perform magic? [Re: soulcircus]
    #5954344 - 08/11/06 04:25 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

thanks soul circus. thats kinda weird tho teh last time i had any was when i was in hospital for a month. but that doesnt really explain why i can find things that i dont know exist but are always exactly what i needed

--------------------

Offlinerubixcubies
porch monkey ferlyfe
Male User Gallery

#5954354 - 08/11/06 04:27 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

thanks soul circus. thats kinda weird tho the last time i had any was when i was in hospital for a month. but that doesnt really explain why i can find things that i dont know exist but are always exactly what i needed

--------------------

Offlinengnyus
the madherbalist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5954460 - 08/11/06 04:59 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

soulcircus said:
how did these hospitilizations occur? directly because of magick?

I lost touch with reality as most people know it, to a doctor that is a classic case of schizophrenia.
edit. But I know better as it has been 7 years since I have taken any meds and am happily married, my wife will tell you I am not insane.

--------------------

You reap what you sow

Edited by ngnyus (08/11/06 05:00 PM)

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: Anyone ever practise or perform magic? [Re: rubixcubies]
    #6119493 - 09/30/06 07:19 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

rubixcubies said:
i dont really knwo how to describe it but i do magick without intending to or knowing it at the time. the only times i can remember my dreams they act out later in my life and if something is kindof in myu thoughts subconciously i find my way to it. is there anyway i can learn more about what im doing?

I know what you are talking about, I have been practicing magick for 6-7 years now, and realized that sometimes all it takes is keeping a desire at the back of your mind, the less you lust for results, the more likely it will come to be, then 'boom' you walk into a seemingly random situation and your desire becomes reality.  Here is one of my more recent examples.  I was visiting my best friend (lets call him 'J') in Vancouver, we were sitting in a local pub drinking beer, and like usual the topic of magick/spirituality (he has never really been  practitioner of magick) started up, I was telling him about 'Chaos Magick' sigils (I'll get to those in a bit) and how often they work if done properly, that got me into telling him the theory of how they work by bypassing the conscious mind, and entering straight into the subconscious instead, which led me to talking about the empty handed gesture (producing magick phenomena without the aid of ritual, paraphernalia, books, spells etc...) I told him my theory about keeping a detached attitude toward desires, and watching them happen one by one in the most unexpected ways... he looked at me like I was either completely nuts, or really on to something... he then said "show me" (I love/hate it when he asks me that) "o.k.... I'll see what I can do!" (he loves/hates it when I say that) I mentioned that we were out of smokes, alcohol, and weed, and had no money to buy more(we did not feel like stopping the fun yet). it was 2 in the morning and the bar was preparing to close, I said "lets go for a walk" so we did, a completely random path with no intention of making it anywhere specific, about 5 Min's into the walk, I saw a skater chic with some friends headed towards kitz beach (very near where we were) she just kind of 'stuck out' to me for some reason it wasn't the looks of her, something about her attracted my attention (pay attention to these feelings, they are ALMOST always a subconscious signal that may lead to desire fulfillment, avoiding death, etc...) I asked her  if she could spare a smoke, "oh sure! here" she pulled the pack from  her knee high socks and handed 3 smokes, "thank you!" i replied, I was about to walk away, when she said, "do you want these beers?, they are making it a pain in ass to skate right now" she pulled two beers from her pockets and handed them to me, "thanks again!" I said, and proceeded to walk  back to 'J' who was waiting for me on the other side of the road, when I got back I handed him a beer and lit up a smoke (he doesn't smoke cigarettes or weed very often, or I would have gave him a smoke too) he kind of looked at the beer the smoke and then me, and cracked a knowing smile, I said lets keep walking, so we did.  About halfway down the block, there was a guy standing outside his apartment building, smoking a joint, he noticed us and asked if one of us could spare a smoke, "sure!" I proceeded to give him one the smokes the skater chic gave me, "do you smoke weed?" "fuck yeah!" I replied as he passed me his almost freshly lit doobie, and smoked the rest of it with me, ended up having a pretty cool conversation with him. We thanked each other for the exchange of gifts, and me and J kept on walking, 'J's smirk was a little bigger this time. 'J' wanted to buy some juice, so we decided to walk to the 24 hour grocery store, a 2-3 minute walk, when we got there, he went inside, and I told him I was  going to wait for him outside (wasn't sure why, just a hunch :wink:) I was patiently waiting for him, not really thinking of anything except the wicked view of the mountains/ocean/skyline, when two guys I didn't notice before sitting on a bench, asked if they could trade a doobie for a 'tailor made' cigarette, "why not!" i said and sat down with them, they proceeded to roll me up a FAT joint, they gave it to me and said "keep that for later" as they started rolling up another one, and lit it up, and passed it around (killer b.c. bud :stoned:) 'J' came out of the store and just kind of laughed and shook his head at me with that knowing smirk again, he sat down and when they passed him the joint, he replied, "thanks for the offer, but I don't smoke weed anymore" "do you drink?" the one guy asked " we both said "yup!" he then pulled out a bottle (3 quarters full) of 151 proof rum, and the 4 of us proceeded to drink the rest of it while having some pretty deep/drunken conversations. When the bottle was gone and the two other guys were too drunk to carry on a rational conversation (J and I were very close to that point also)we told them we had to split, but before we could walk away one them said "wait!, do you have anymore smokes?" "no, sorry man, I gave you guys my last one"  "OK', here!" he grabbed a fat pinch of tobacco from his pouch, and a few zig zags to roll it, "thanks again" I said as we walked away.  We decided to walk back to 'J's house finaly to crash, and lo and behold, I found a half full pack of smokes lying in front of his house, I looked at him as I sparked my fat doobie, and put the smokes in my pocket with a stupid grin on my face, "you never cease to amaze me" he mumbled as he stumbled into his room.

I believe the reason this worked was because on our 'pointless walk, neither of us were thinking (consciously) about what we were actually trying to do (find smokes, weed, and alcohol) and we found them accidentally without any real conscious effort on our part.  I also know  that this skill could/should be better used for deeper, more important desires than alcohol, tobacco, and weed, but I used these desires for immediate effect to prove something.  You could call this 'coincidence' all you want but it really works for me and a few others I know (I have also demonstrated this skill to hardcore skeptic friends of mine who all just shook their heads in disbelief, and tried to make some pretty elaborate explanations that didn't really make much sense)

Making sigils works on the same theory.  Just write your intention (e.g... I  will obtain pure dmt within the year) and cross out the  repeating letters (Iwlobtanpuredmhy) and make the leftover letters into an abstract symbol (it should look like a symbol from the necronomicon or something), then erase/add lines and whatever, until you  have a symbol of your desire that does not at all remind you (consciously) of your desire.  The best way to do this, is to make a whole bunch of them (lots!) and leave them somewhere out of sight/out of mind until you no longer remember the desires you made the sigils out of in the first place when you look at them.  Next comes the either 'gnosis' or 'charging' of the sigil, this embeds the symbol into the subconscious mind, there is many ways to do this, heres a few examples... The Wank Method; jerk off, and at the moment orgasm hits, either visualize the sigil, or stare at it, while thinking of nothing else until it's all over.  Pain (this is one of the most useful methods for me, but much less enjoyable than the wank method);  I usualy visualize the sigil, then have someone punch me/hit me with something unexpectedly, if all goes well I should temporarily lose consciousness... I do not recommend this method to the average folk :wink:... be creative, a useful gnosis is either 'excitatory', or 'inhibitory' states, like orgasm (excitatory), or being knocked out cold (inhibitory).  Next step is 'Banishment' or forgetting about the entire process of casting the sigil, and it's desire, this is the hardest step, but very crucial, the more you think about it, the least likely it will transpire... laughing, a shower, nitrous oxide, go to the bar with some friends... etc again be creative, just make sure it takes your mind off it. Once that is all done, just live life the way you usually would, and avoid 'lust of result' (or thinking alot about the desire)

Austin Osmand Spare, Phil Hine, Peter J. Carrol, and a few others I can't remember, all have lots of useful info on the sigil method, also try using 'chaos magick sigils' or 'sigilization' in a google search,  you could also PM me for much more details on this kind of thing.

hope this helped at least a little.

*edit*
:eek:Fuck that's a long post! :eek:
          Sorry guys!

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Edited by LuSiD9 (11/30/06 09:30 PM)

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: Anyone ever practise or perform magic? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #6119767 - 09/30/06 09:06 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i govern 1/36th of the planet with my mind.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: Anyone ever practise or perform magic? [Re: Telepylus]
    #6133407 - 10/04/06 06:12 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I already knew that, because I govern the rest babyman :crazy2:.

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Edited by LuSiD9 (10/04/06 06:14 PM)

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone ever practise or perform magic? [Re: LuSiD9]
    #6133418 - 10/04/06 06:16 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

read it twice

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

#6133432 - 10/04/06 06:18 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

One of my favorite books is
Transcendental Magic by Eliphaz Levi

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
    #6133449 - 10/04/06 06:22 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I really need to stop reading this forum :smirk:

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Offlinesoulcircus
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone ever practise or perform magic? *DELETED* [Re: Telepylus]
    #6136576 - 10/05/06 02:41 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by soulcircus (10/05/06 02:42 PM)

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

#6136755 - 10/05/06 03:51 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

soulcircus, i don't want to derail this thread, so i'll post a new one called "Christ Consciousness"

you come visit and give your discovery, your proof that i am not of Christ Consciouness.

then after you do that.
i'll totally prove without a doubt that i am involved.
i'm involved in such a way that i actually perform miracles.

Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
    #6153490 - 10/10/06 09:25 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Just so we're clear, your all full /**edit**\ and "magic" or "magick" is /**edit**\.

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Edited by MAIA (10/11/06 12:52 PM)

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone ever practise or perform magic? [Re: shroommachine]
    #6154368 - 10/10/06 01:52 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

lol
so many /**edit**\
gives magic mushrooms a bad name

Edited by MAIA (10/11/06 12:53 PM)

OfflineAmethyst
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#6156543 - 10/10/06 11:03 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Telepylus said:

so many stupid niggers

Hmm such evil words for one who claims to be of such high wisdom.

--------------------
"That's the story moving from the NO to the YES. All of life is like, no thankyou, no thankyou, no thankyou. Then ultimatey it's YES i give in, YES I accept, YES I embrace."

OfflineGlacius
Lang
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Cordillera(Inverm...
Re: Anyone ever practise or perform magic? [Re: shroommachine]
    #6157368 - 10/11/06 08:52 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

shroommachine said:
Just so we're clear, your all full of shit and "magic" or "magick" is bullshit waste of time.

How do you know??

--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

OfflineGlacius
Lang
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Cordillera(Inverm...
Re: Anyone ever practise or perform magic? [Re: Glacius]
    #6157385 - 10/11/06 09:01 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I have been studying "magick" for many years now. I have not really done anything with it yet, nor have really tried. Right now I am working on mastering the second body, and also developing my ability to travel in the astral realm. aka "induced out of body experience".

I recommend reading Crowley. And also you must remember there is so much controversial information out there about the subject you should try reading as much as you can about it before making any conclusions about anything. There is so much occult information, and like all other information, you have to pick through it and take the important things. You will eventual find commonalities between everything. Like a certain point, or a fundamental law that you see in many different places. These are the important things. Like the second body for example. Every religion and culture in the world has examples of the consciousness leaving the body. Buddhism, any occult teachings, the toltec's, Aztecs, Egyptians and even Christianity. The second body is an extremely important part of magick, I think it is often overlooked. And so is the ability to see/perceive the astral realm in general. Its much easier to do this from the second body. Go to

www.astralsociety.com
www.sacred-magick.com

These are two very good sites on the subject your interested in. Anyways good luck!!

--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates