Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Is a massive LSD trip in order?
    #1927208 - 09/17/03 11:30 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Hey. Me again. Lately i've felt sort of like I haven't really been growing or progressing much lately and I wondered why that was. There were some things going on in my life and i thought maybe when they were over i could get myself sort of back on track. It's been almost 2 months since i last did shrooms and I was wonderin if maybe LSD could show me something of myself. Good idea? If I do go on this trip, is there any way to see anything I want to see? Like can I search for answers to my questions inside myself? Also what should I do to prepare for before and after the trip. Aside from the trip aspect of the post, anyone here have psychic powers they can use to figure out why things have been sort of off lately? And by sort of off i mean really fucking wacky , but still within the realm of normal if that makes any sense at all.

I'll view your posts tommorow and reply then probably. Untill then, stay cool. Peace!

P.S. I think you should all go run out right now and buy Thirteenth Step by A Perfect Circle if you haven't done so already.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Is a massive LSD trip in order? [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #1927233 - 09/17/03 11:37 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

yes lsd is the awnser, but what is the question. everything is fake anyway, placcid and annoying. im sick of the human condition, comlex emotions that lead us nowhere. on a long enough time line everything comes down to nothing. who are we kidding ourselves, i didnt sign up for this, did you??

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1927321 - 09/17/03 11:54 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I think you just have an inner voice that tells you when it's time to trip again.  That's how it is for me, anyway.  Lately that voice has been getting anxious. :mushroom2:

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Is a massive LSD trip in order? [Re: silversoul7]
    #1927392 - 09/18/03 12:22 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

LSD will help you find the answers to some of the questions you seek.
And you will think "Wow it is so clear, i was blind before"
But other questions that you ask
will only be answered with many more questions
Good luck on your search
I hope you find what you seek
:cool:

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

Re: Is a massive LSD trip in order? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #1927638 - 09/18/03 02:02 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Deep, trust me that i know what you feel, once you know what you really are, and being unable of being in that place 24/7, but only be "you" in this 3d world, it is sad.

So think about how come you ended up here, being part of the whole us in a lower level, and think that maybe you are lucky to experience this reality and why not enjoy it.

Lsd, you cant go wrong.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1927650 - 09/18/03 02:07 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

And by sort of off i mean really fucking wacky , but still within the realm of normal if that makes any sense at all.

That would be the feeling of the fluctuation Earth is currently experiencing between the 4th and 3rd densities.

Go within.. face fears.. align yourself with whatever it is that you need. You have the questions, and the answers.

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #1928247 - 09/18/03 05:51 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I don't know what you mean by "wacky," but 'instability' is not a hallmark of a helpful LSD trip. I for one, cannot imagine the use of LSD without a working familiarity with Yoga practice - all Eight Limbs - beginning with the preparatory ethical and moral conditions (Yama and Niyama). After the acid is taken, the energies that are evolved absolutely require the redirection provided by Asanic positions in order to keep the energies from accumulating too much in the Solar Plexus, resulting in nausea, agitation, cramping, etc. The increasing subtlety of practices following the Asanas, as well as the movement through the Chakras, continue to refine the energies, like raw water power from a wild river, being dammed, channeled through turbines where kinetic energy is transformed into electric energy, which in turn yields radiant heat and which can again be transformed into cool, radiant, florescent light, for example. Without the psychophysical and spiritual parameters of this ancient discipline, or without the guidance of someone with extensive training and experience (say, of the school of Stan Grof), taking LSD is unlikely to be truly useful, and may even precipitate real problems. This is just my opinion, but it follows hundred of psychedelic sessions over a 30 year period.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: Is a massive LSD trip in order? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #1928292 - 09/18/03 06:25 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
I for one, cannot  imagine  the use of LSD without a working familiarity with Yoga practice - all Eight Limbs - beginning with the preparatory ethical and moral conditions (Yama and Niyama). After the acid is taken, the energies that are evolved absolutely require the redirection provided by Asanic positions in order to keep the energies from accumulating too much in the Solar Plexus, resulting in nausea, agitation, cramping, etc. The increasing subtlety of practices following the Asanas, as well as the movement through the Chakras, continue to refine the energies, like raw water power from a wild river, being dammed, channeled through turbines where kinetic energy is transformed into electric energy, which in turn yields radiant heat and which can again be transformed into cool, radiant, florescent light, for example. Without the psychophysical and spiritual parameters of this ancient discipline, or without the guidance of someone with extensive training and experience (say, of the school of Stan Grof), taking LSD is unlikely to be truly useful, and may even precipitate real problems.  This is just my opinion, but it follows hundred of psychedelic sessions over a 30 year period.   

So, without the help of a "professional" , It is pointless to take LSD? :confused: 

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Offlineseraphim
pugilist andstamp licker

Loc: brooklyn, ny
    #1928376 - 09/18/03 08:09 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

So 30 years of tripping - how much yoga? and you actually use the yoga right at the start of your trip? sounds like an excellent idea.
I am interested in yoga but largely ignorant. any relevant stories/advice for someone like me?

--------------------
trying to lose the monkey mind a little bit

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1928618 - 09/18/03 10:08 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Is a massive LSD trip in order? [Re: World Spirit]
    #1928624 - 09/18/03 10:10 AM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I am a GOLDEN GOD!!!!!!!!!
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlineseraphim
pugilist andstamp licker

Loc: brooklyn, ny
    #1929021 - 09/18/03 01:04 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Sometimes I think using LSD and other true psychadelics without a framework to model the experience - at least conceptually to start, as no theory should take precdence over experience - makes it harder for the user to take anything lasting from the experience.
Propoents have argued for psychedelic usage from different views - some medicalize it, linking it to lisenced shrinks and therapy, some are less strict and say some type of guidance is essential, but it shouldn't be medicalized, and still others just want everyone to do it.
I tend to think that some foreknowledge is helpful. I credit extensive reading with allowing me to avoid the fear that can lead to negative experiences in my psychadelic usage. Plus, I have a world view or cosmology or something that allows for such things, so I have prepared my consciousness and attempted to prepare my unconsciousness. People with little prep might not be able to integrate such a change. People who have control "issues" especially seem to have trouble with the psychadelics.
Still, I am interested in the yoga tool being used simultaneously with LSd. Sounds like a great idea, me not quite even a yoga neophyte yet.

--------------------
trying to lose the monkey mind a little bit

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#1929486 - 09/18/03 03:11 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

How would you know "most people that have taken LSD," when the experiments commenced 20 years before you were born? Hell's Bells man, I had taken LSD over 100 times before you were born, and the acid use of my immediate elders turned millions of people onto Transcendental Meditation, which encouraged Hatha Yoga as a preparation for sitting meditation. Maybe the people YOU currently know play music with acid use, but THAT isn't going to result in the kind of change that someone with training in [the forbidden] psychedelic psychotherapy can help to elicit.

Moreover, the point of your challenge eludes me. Having read a bunch of Ram Dass's writings, the point should have been made to you long ago about the parallel and even identity between Yoga and psychedelics (given the ancient Vedic hymns to Soma - a psychedelic that engendered the beginnings of Yoga).

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: Is a massive LSD trip in order? [Re: seraphim]
    #1929491 - 09/18/03 03:13 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

'BE HERE NOW' by The Lama Foundation, 1973.

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: Is a massive LSD trip in order? [Re: sirreal]
    #1929533 - 09/18/03 03:22 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

If you cannot find an expert, become an expert. This means a good deal of learning, for oneself, and before one works with someone else. I recommend reading 'Realms of the Human Unconscious: Observations From LSD Research' by Stanislav Grof, M.D. to get an idea of where LSD psychotherapy takes a person. Whatever experience that I have pales in significance to the thousands of subjects he's known over the decades. Grof is the unparalleled expert in this field and my mentor (through his work).

--------------------

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1929762 - 09/18/03 04:25 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineBhairabas
Stranger

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #1929771 - 09/18/03 04:28 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

I just got over a similar experience.. I did acid 4 times in one week and felt much better afterwards.. Acid is great for showing you the good in everything around you..

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Is a massive LSD trip in order? [Re: Bhairabas]
    #1929780 - 09/18/03 04:31 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Deleted by admin

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1929985 - 09/18/03 05:26 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

What is this 4th and 3rd densities you speak of? Also it feels like lately that something out there has been calling me, like telling me I need to experience the acid trip and that something is waiting there for me. Anyone felt this before?

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1930007 - 09/18/03 05:35 PM (20 years, 6 months ago)

Deleted by admin

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom