Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: I have recently discovered I am Psychopathic/ Sociopathic. [Re: hoodbran]
    #18797938 -

i find Lunar's reluctance to take the test is highly suspicious :strokebeard:

i nominate him & all ps&p regs to take this test and to be banned on refusal to comply... the truth must be known... :sadyes:


--------------------
dripping with fantasy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have recently discovered I am Psychopathic/ Sociopathic. [Re: Yogi1]
    #18798248 -

i got primary 2.6 & secondary 3.8...

"You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 92.14% of people who have taken this test."

shit guys im also psychotic :sad:


--------------------
dripping with fantasy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have recently discovered I am Psychopathic/ Sociopathic. [Re: quinn]
    #18799228 -

quinn said:
i got primary 2.6 & secondary 3.8...

"You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 92.14% of people who have taken this test."

shit guys im also psychotic :sad:



:lol: I think half of us on this site have some kind of social disorders.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have recently discovered I am Psychopathic/ Sociopathic. [Re: quinn]
    #18799229 -

quinn said:
i find Lunar's reluctance to take the test is highly suspicious :strokebeard:

i nominate him & all ps&p regs to take this test and to be banned on refusal to comply... the truth must be known... :sadyes:



what's suspicious is why a puppet should even care?  are you the sad puppet, dancing on a string.  god i love this chick's tits.  i mean the happy puppet.



--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have recently discovered I am Psychopathic/ Sociopathic. [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #18799250 -

LunarEclipse said:
quinn said:
i find Lunar's reluctance to take the test is highly suspicious :strokebeard:

i nominate him & all ps&p regs to take this test and to be banned on refusal to comply... the truth must be known... :sadyes:



what's suspicious is why a puppet should even care?  are you the sad puppet, dancing on a string.  god i love this chick's tits.  i mean the happy



Angsty much?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have recently discovered I am Psychopathic/ Sociopathic. [Re: quinn]
    #18799259 -

quinn said:
i got primary 2.6 & secondary 3.8...

"You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 92.14% of people who have taken this test."

shit guys im also psychotic :sad:



You score?  No, you are spelling challenged.

That and a puppet.


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have recently discovered I am Psychopathic/ Sociopathic. [Re: Yogi1]
    #18799265 -

Yogi1 said:
LunarEclipse said:
quinn said:
i find Lunar's reluctance to take the test is highly suspicious :strokebeard:

i nominate him & all ps&p regs to take this test and to be banned on refusal to comply... the truth must be known... :sadyes:



what's suspicious is why a puppet should even care?  are you the sad puppet, dancing on a string.  god i love this chick's tits.  i mean the happy



Angsty much?



here's what you deserve.

Season's Greetings!



--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have recently discovered I am Psychopathic/ Sociopathic. [Re: Yogi1]
    #18799823 -

True dat


--------------------
dripping with fantasy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have recently discovered I am Psychopathic/ Sociopathic. [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #18799831 -

LunarEclipse said:
quinn said:
i got primary 2.6 & secondary 3.8...

"You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 92.14% of people who have taken this test."

shit guys im also psychotic :sad:



You score?  No, you are spelling challenged.

That and a puppet.



no i pasted that from the dodgy website you majesty puppet for brains asshole


--------------------
dripping with fantasy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I have recently discovered I am Psychopathic/ Sociopathic. [Re: Yogi1]
    #18800688 -

Yogi1 said:
quinn said:
i got primary 2.6 & secondary 3.8...

"You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 92.14% of people who have taken this test."

shit guys im also psychotic :sad:



:lol: I think half of us on this site have some kind of social disorders.



Only half?!

You've got a lot to live up to.


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* sociopaths in war
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
OldWoodSpecter 8,158 101 09/13/05 03:05 PM
by Veritas
* Psychopaths and Psychedelics OmEgAx1 3,300 11 05/06/05 05:15 PM
by SuperLazy
* What is a Psychopath or a Sociopath?
( 1 2 all )
EternalCowabunga 4,537 28 09/24/07 07:21 AM
by Boots
* Math: discovered or invented?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
SneezingPenis 9,191 86 06/24/15 03:56 PM
by PsilocybinMan
* My Recent Religious Experience
( 1 2 3 all )
McKennaFan200 2,468 55 12/09/04 04:27 PM
by FreakQlibrium
* There Was A Guy Who Discovered The Meaning of Life...
( 1 2 all )
Darkcloud 2,286 20 02/21/06 02:03 PM
by dr0mni
* planet x discovered? truekimbo2 620 7 07/11/03 05:07 AM
by MAIA
* how shrooms were discovered phishytrip 3,023 2 10/30/02 06:19 PM
by evolvingfucker

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
3,063 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.