Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: millzy]
    #18626341 -

Also, got you down a full shroom on your ratings Gorlax :ruggedwink:

The point of forums are to be helpful and constructive. You, however, have posited yourself as a squabbling cyst on the interwebz.


Tired of flaming back though. My kind of peeps shouldn't resort to hater kind of peeps levels.



EPILOGUE: Whoever said that this is less about drugs and more about parent dynamics is perfectly spot on. Anyone that thinks I'm a junkie clearly hasn't bothered to get to know me or asked questions and frankly are probably just jealous that after all this shit, my parents still support me and will do whatever it takes to succeed. Frankly, if I read about a kid who gets everything handed to him so that he can use the "getting by" exertion to "get ahead", I'd probably be petty and butthurt too.


But the reality is this: I'm going to go through the rest of college not paying a dime, I'm getting a car again as soon as we find insurance that will take me--also to be paid for by my parents--and I'm going to be starting an internship with a nice company making nice money on my own when I get back to college this fall and then NONE OF THE DRUG STUFF will be causing my family problems because I can keep it completely isolated from them.

And again this junkie thing... please lol. That was more amusing than offensive



millzy said:
st1llnox said:
millzy said:
let me ask you though nox, if you were certain that laying off everything for the time being would make things better for you all around, would you?



I can and have tried that. I don't want to and shouldn't have to long-term though.



i know you can. i asked if you would. i'm not suggesting that you're an addict. how would i, or really anyone else in this thread for that matter, really know that? the fact that you won't might need to be more closely examined though. be that as it may, i still maintain that everyone in that house needs to do some growing up.



^^ Such good points


Thanks especially Masked, Repoitiorre, Millzy, and especially Envix... you remind me of buest you're such a beacon of positivity :heart:


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: woodstock shaman]
    #18626358 -

woodstock shaman said:
N0x, you should really let the thread die like you said and stop thriving off this drama. Maybe that's your whole problem. There's no reason why you need to tell everyone a million times about every single interaction you have with your Father. And it's just your damn thumb homie! You could cut that shit off and be no worse for wear!



I'm not thriving off it. And I didn't, I just like to share big things that happen with the community. I'm not disagreeing with you about the drama thing... at first I got too defensive when I really should ignore anyone who thinks they know who and how I am and obviously doesn't, so I got into a quagmire of defensiveness and then when it got more ad hominem I started feeling vengeful and decided to be obnoxious to the haters while also feeling gratitude to those who were helpful.

Bottom line: if my parents didn't ahve a problem with drugs, there would be no drug problem.

Now rest in peace thread, as well as rest in peace the respect I had for a lot of you. Others of you though, I know are truly men and women of character and integrity, not to mention compassion, and I did feel like I needed to thank you.

Nighty night.

P.s. I'm gonna plug a vicodin for every stupid reply after this, especially Led Zeppllin :p lol


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox] * 1
    #18626381 -

st1llnox said:
woodstock shaman said:
N0x, you should really let the thread die like you said and stop thriving off this drama. Maybe that's your whole problem. There's no reason why you need to tell everyone a million times about every single interaction you have with your Father. And it's just your damn thumb homie! You could cut that shit off and be no worse for wear!



I'm not thriving off it. And I didn't, I just like to share big things that happen with the community. I'm not disagreeing with you about the drama thing... at first I got too defensive when I really should ignore anyone who thinks they know who and how I am and obviously doesn't, so I got into a quagmire of defensiveness and then when it got more ad hominem I started feeling vengeful and decided to be obnoxious to the haters while also feeling gratitude to those who were helpful.

Bottom line: if my parents didn't ahve a problem with drugs, there would be no drug problem.

Now rest in peace thread, as well as rest in peace the respect I had for a lot of you. Others of you though, I know are truly men and women of character and integrity, not to mention compassion, and I did feel like I needed to thank you.

Nighty night.

P.s. I'm gonna plug a vicodin for every stupid reply after this, especially Led Zeppllin :p lol



Except for your drug problem. That would still be a problem. Because you have a drug problem. You can't let that shit become so important to you.


--------------------
ZEITGEIST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: woodstock shaman]
    #18626409 -

woodstock shaman said:
st1llnox said:
woodstock shaman said:
N0x, you should really let the thread die like you said and stop thriving off this drama. Maybe that's your whole problem. There's no reason why you need to tell everyone a million times about every single interaction you have with your Father. And it's just your damn thumb homie! You could cut that shit off and be no worse for wear!



I'm not thriving off it. And I didn't, I just like to share big things that happen with the community. I'm not disagreeing with you about the drama thing... at first I got too defensive when I really should ignore anyone who thinks they know who and how I am and obviously doesn't, so I got into a quagmire of defensiveness and then when it got more ad hominem I started feeling vengeful and decided to be obnoxious to the haters while also feeling gratitude to those who were helpful.

Bottom line: if my parents didn't ahve a problem with drugs, there would be no drug problem.

Now rest in peace thread, as well as rest in peace the respect I had for a lot of you. Others of you though, I know are truly men and women of character and integrity, not to mention compassion, and I did feel like I needed to thank you.

Nighty night.

P.s. I'm gonna plug a vicodin for every stupid reply after this, especially Led Zeppllin :p lol



Except for your drug problem. That would still be a problem. Because you have a drug problem. You can't let that shit become so important to you.



I respect you enough that I'll take this seriously, but ever since I beat my K2 addiction and cut out nitrous I've been pretty much fine. I started overdoing DXM but as soon as I noticed it was becoming my go-to thing, I literally just stopped cold turkey for a month.

If you have more input, especially from other threads (meaning you actually have a sense for what my drug hobby is like), I'd love for you to PM me or if you have personal experience that may be illuminating for me.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18626486 -

I have risen the beast again. lawlz. don't care about a shroom rating.. it was well worth it!


sleep tight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18626496 -

st1llnox said:
EPILOGUE: Whoever said that this is less about drugs and more about parent dynamics is perfectly spot on. Anyone that thinks I'm a junkie clearly hasn't bothered to get to know me or asked questions and frankly are probably just jealous that after all this shit, my parents still support me and will do whatever it takes to succeed. Frankly, if I read about a kid who gets everything handed to him so that he can use the "getting by" exertion to "get ahead", I'd probably be petty and butthurt too.


But the reality is this: I'm going to go through the rest of college not paying a dime, I'm getting a car again as soon as we find insurance that will take me--also to be paid for by my parents--and I'm going to be starting an internship with a nice company making nice money on my own when I get back to college this fall and then NONE OF THE DRUG STUFF will be causing my family problems because I can keep it completely isolated from them.

And again this junkie thing... please lol. That was more amusing than offensive



Every time you rage about people's responses to this thread you try to insult people with "haha you're just mad I'm spoiled."


:justno:


--------------------

Edited by Everlong (07/28/13 11:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Everlong]
    #18626505 -

careful he might rate you bro that shits deadly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18626511 -

I'd just like to point out that weekly use of DXM is not healthy or safe..  Is it not a pretty potent 5-HT releasing agent?  It may not be as bad as doing something like MDMA weekly, but I can guarantee that it will wear on your serotonin receptors (and therefore your mental health) over time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Midnight_Toker]
    #18626519 -

Midnight_Toker said:
I'd just like to point out that weekly use of DXM is not healthy or safe..  Is it not a pretty potent 5-HT releasing agent?  It may not be as bad as doing something like MDMA weekly, but I can guarantee that it will wear on your mental health over time.



Yep serotonin syndrome and countless other physiological /psychological problems.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Gorlax]
    #18626580 -

I vote stillnox for most delusional junkie on the shroomery, because this fucking retardation is so much worse than esekeon


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Gorlax]
    #18626590 -

Yep, yep and yep... Liver enzymes still aint right and neither is the ol' noggen.

:elmo:

One helluva drug. Going thru SS was downright horrifying that I still get a pit in my stomach and it was 14 or so years ago by now. Jesus christ it took me 3-4 years to get my head on straight and that still didn't work quite right. I'd never recommend this drug to anyone. I kinda wanna vomit even remembering that episode. I don't think my chainsmoking has caused as much damage to my body as dxm did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Everlong]
    #18626595 -

Midnight_Toker said:
I'd just like to point out that weekly use of DXM is not healthy or safe..  Is it not a pretty potent 5-HT releasing agent?  It may not be as bad as doing something like MDMA weekly, but I can guarantee that it will wear on your serotonin receptors (and therefore your mental health) over time.



This is a really good point. In my breakup letter to DXM I mentioned maybe once every 6-8 weeks and there've been a couple posters on here lamenting the health problems they've had from DXM and hoping they go away.

Maybe MXE would be a better choice but frankly I just need to back off drugs. Not use them less, but fill up my time with more to do so I just don't want to use them so often.

Thanks for being helpful mang! :thumbup:

Everlong said:
st1llnox said:
EPILOGUE: Whoever said that this is less about drugs and more about parent dynamics is perfectly spot on. Anyone that thinks I'm a junkie clearly hasn't bothered to get to know me or asked questions and frankly are probably just jealous that after all this shit, my parents still support me and will do whatever it takes to succeed. Frankly, if I read about a kid who gets everything handed to him so that he can use the "getting by" exertion to "get ahead", I'd probably be petty and butthurt too.


But the reality is this: I'm going to go through the rest of college not paying a dime, I'm getting a car again as soon as we find insurance that will take me--also to be paid for by my parents--and I'm going to be starting an internship with a nice company making nice money on my own when I get back to college this fall and then NONE OF THE DRUG STUFF will be causing my family problems because I can keep it completely isolated from them.

And again this junkie thing... please lol. That was more amusing than offensive



Every time you rage about people's responses to this thread you try to insult people with "haha you're just mad I'm spoiled."


:justno:



That was only once, and frankly that seemed to be the crux of much of the hating and tough love. I'm over it though.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Adden]
    #18626603 -

Dystopia said:
Yep, yep and yep... Liver enzymes still aint right and neither is the ol' noggen.

:elmo:

One helluva drug. Going thru SS was downright horrifying that I still get a pit in my stomach and it was 14 or so years ago by now. Jesus christ it took me 3-4 years to get my head on straight and that still didn't work quite right. I'd never recommend this drug to anyone. I kinda wanna vomit even remembering that episode. I don't think my chainsmoking has caused as much damage to my body as dxm did.



What's "SS"? And I'm sorry to hear about this. I went back and read one of your early posts about needing help to try to get to know you better after you talked to me a little about my problems and I didn't know that DXM was ever one of the issues. Was that during the porn shop days too or was DXM strictly when you were young?

How much DXM were you doing and for how long?

It's weird reading about all this brain and pscyhological damage because 2/3 of the time, it really levels out how I'm viewing my problems and I set my high score on Tetris on the stuff.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18626770 -

Stop complaining you pusscakes.


--------------------
ZEITGEIST

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: woodstock shaman]
    #18626802 -

SS=Seretonin Syndrome


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #18627548 -

Acaterpillar said:
SS=Seretonin Syndrome



:awepreciation: Serotonin Syndrom makes me a scared looking awesome smiley. :frown:


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18627742 -

Ok I've officially admitted fault for this as far as my relationship with my parents goes. Made a thread since nobody's probably sick of this. Thanks for the reality check though guys!

I was right on the vicodin though. I bet I'd get them to last longer if my parents had them, but I don't need to put up with pain in this case.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18627818 -

I can't possible see how that thumb injury hurts you more than fracturing your leg in three spots, but I can't argue your pain. :lol:

I know when I broke my ankle in two spots, and leg in one (required two pins and a metal ankle wrap that's there for life :uhoh:) it was the most painful experience in my life.

They gave me perc 10s. When I took them I just felt high and still had tremendous pain.. :crankey: :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Everlong]
    #18627834 -

Everlong said:
I can't possible see how that thumb injury hurts you more than fracturing your leg in three spots, but I can't argue your pain. :lol:

I know when I broke my ankle in two spots, and leg in one (required two pins and a metal ankle wrap that's there for life :uhoh:) it was the most painful experience in my life.

They gave me perc 10s. When I took them I just felt high and still had tremendous pain.. :crankey: :lol:



The fractures actually stayed in place, so I feel like I got off at like 70% of how much a broken leg normally hurts.

Someone earlier was telling me how they believed me cause the fingers have similar nerves as the penis to be more sensitive/feel in higher resolution.

Thanks for respectin' my pain :ruggedwink:

I can only imagine how much that would hurt and yeah, thats how I felt when I had perc 10s for a chest surgery. I got dope sick when I ran out too even though I wasn't abusing them at all the month I was on them, so I'm stupidly scared of opiate addiction (maybe this explains a little why I was annoyed at being called an [opiate] junkie).

I thought the vikes were only getting me high until I woke up the day after they had cut open my thumb and I was just crying it hurt so bad. It wasn't a stinging ache like the broken bones, it was like a pulsating electric stringing pressurized fire and lightning of pain pulsating from my thumb into my hand and even part of my arm felt weird from it. (The infection definitely started playing with the nerves though).


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18627914 -

hahaha, don't call it dope sick when its percs. Dope = heroin, right?

hate it on like trailer park boys that everyyyone calls bud dope.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* RIP Lortab 2/14/85 - 7/21/05
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Liz 12,726 119 07/21/06 02:42 PM
by adrug
* bones you have broken part 2 metalchimp 1,023 5 02/19/03 11:36 AM
by Anonymous
* cute jehovah's witness chick at the bus station #2
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wrestler_az 15,944 97 02/14/04 09:01 PM
by ask
* Toolfans: laugh or scream?
( 1 2 all )
Grav 3,791 28 02/25/03 09:40 AM
by TheBear
* Tripping with my dad tomorrow.
( 1 2 all )
crippledavenger 2,789 23 03/30/04 09:27 AM
by shriek
* I turned my dad on to smart drugs today! Morphrying 1,811 11 04/27/03 08:53 PM
by Morphrying
* Cheerin up the ol' dad ? Crass 894 5 03/10/03 09:54 AM
by Ripple
* Living with your bitch mom and asshole step-dad recalcitrant 4,383 14 12/21/02 05:38 PM
by joe666

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,785 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 113 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.