Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: psychodelia]
    #18621717 -

psychodelia said:
I honestly feel if you were on your own you'd be dead within a year. Get some help and man fuck drugs, seriously! Look what they're doing to you, don't keep spiraling.



I'm never going to quit drugs. They keep me sane (like I don't even think about suicide if I'm using regularly).

I will have to keep it something like this though:

Weed: 4-8 times/month
Alcohol: 3-5 times/month
DXM: 1-2 times/month
Shroomery: 30 days/month


My problems hardly ever seem to be from drugs now that I kicked K2... they're from people having a *problem* with the fact I do drugs. They did me a lot more good the last couple months than my family. :shrug:

I'm just begging for more coarse replies to make me feel even worse so I'll shut up.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18621747 -

I'll never quit doing drugs either, I drink moderately and smoke daily (quarter a month), it does me good. Once you're out on your own you'll be fine, I know how much it sucks when your roommates give you drama that's why I'm single. When my situation starts picking up a little money wise I'll be moving out of where I'm at and won't keep roommates anymore, tired of dealing with people's bullshit at home (although my current situation is fine)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18621750 -

st1llnox said:
psychodelia said:
I honestly feel if you were on your own you'd be dead within a year. Get some help and man fuck drugs, seriously! Look what they're doing to you, don't keep spiraling.



I'm never going to quit drugs. They keep me sane (like I don't even think about suicide if I'm using regularly).

I will have to keep it something like this though:

Weed: 4-8 times/month
Alcohol: 3-5 times/month
DXM: 1-2 times/month
Shroomery: 30 days/month


My problems hardly ever seem to be from drugs now that I kicked K2... they're from people having a *problem* with the fact I do drugs. They did me a lot more good the last couple months than my family. :shrug:

I'm just begging for more coarse replies to make me feel even worse so I'll shut up.



I hope you and me both keep our use under control enough to keep doing it our whole lives.

weed: 4-8 times a day
not really, more like 3

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Repertoire89] * 1
    #18621755 -

Repertoire89 said:
I'll never quit doing drugs either, I drink moderately and smoke daily (quarter a month), it does me good. Once you're out on your own you'll be fine, I know how much it sucks when your roommates give you drama that's why I'm single. When my situation starts picking up a little money wise I'll be moving out of where I'm at and won't keep roommates anymore, tired of dealing with people's bullshit at home



Yeah, it shows people's ignorance that needing a pain med for the worst pain I've ever felt (as a triply-broken bone alumni, to boot) and having ruined a car on K2 (but then NEVER TOUCHING THE STUFF AGAIN COLD TURKEY and for almost 5 months now) means that all my problems in life are from drugs and that if I quit drugs everything would get better.

News flash: I have quit drugs before. Shit doesn't get better, it just gets less fun and then family guilt trips you about when you did use.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #18621762 -

rbalzer said:
st1llnox said:
psychodelia said:
I honestly feel if you were on your own you'd be dead within a year. Get some help and man fuck drugs, seriously! Look what they're doing to you, don't keep spiraling.



I'm never going to quit drugs. They keep me sane (like I don't even think about suicide if I'm using regularly).

I will have to keep it something like this though:

Weed: 4-8 times/month
Alcohol: 3-5 times/month
DXM: 1-2 times/month
Shroomery: 30 days/month


My problems hardly ever seem to be from drugs now that I kicked K2... they're from people having a *problem* with the fact I do drugs. They did me a lot more good the last couple months than my family. :shrug:

I'm just begging for more coarse replies to make me feel even worse so I'll shut up.



I hope you and me both keep our use under control enough to keep doing it our whole lives.

weed: 4-8 times a day
not really, more like 3



Hey, thanks for a nice reply! I actually might smoke more like 3 times every 2 days on average. I just don't want to develop much of a tolerance so maybe 5 times a week is best and I can drink or just study on my days off. :datass:

I hope we can too. I know we can, in fact! :highfive:


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Dis-integration]
    #18621781 -

You strike me as a good soul in a bad place, st1llnox and I can understand and relate to you in many ways as I've been in a very similar place with my family. You said that they'll regret saying the things they say to you when you're gone, you also said you're not going to kill yourself and you know you shouldn't have said it. While it was the wrong thing to say, you're obviously level headed and intelligent and you show that you're able to come around to rationality and understanding so I don't think you're quite as immature as others have said at all. You definitely sound like you can pull through tough times and what you've been going through. When we're under a lot of emotional stress, sometimes it can get the best of us and we say and do things we otherwise wouldn't and we know we should have handled the situation differently, it's part of growing up, it's part of learning to deal with the difficult times, it's part maturing and part of life. It's an opportunity to turn around and show your parents that. Know that you have the power to repair your relationships and positive influence and understanding will cause them to come around and do the same. I agree with what someone else in this thread said about explaining how you feel to your family, telling them you love them very much and that you just want to be a family again. That just because there's been a lot of stress, there's no reason things can't be as they once were and it's time everything went back to normal. That you are yourself, there is no "old" you or "new" you, just you and you love them like you always did and you know they love you all the same. Times have been tough but you can only come out through the other side by moving forward, not backward because life doesn't work like that. You all need to move forward together, that's how things will get better. It might not happen overnight, but as you know and live in a way that it is getting better, they will see that and so they will too and all that negativity will be further behind you every day.

I trust things will work out for you, man. Peace and good vibes. :hug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18621788 -

Do what you think is best, but I've found for me (in regards to marijuana) I can smoke every day and be productive if the sessions are separate...

First smoke in the morning, then when I get tired time for a run/shower/coffee.
Second smoke late at night an hour or two before sleep.

Works well for me, smoke 4 small bowls a day and have just run out of weed from the eighth bought 4 weeks ago.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18621798 -

st1llnox said:
Yeah, it shows people's ignorance that needing a pain med for the worst pain I've ever felt (as a triply-broken bone alumni, to boot) and having ruined a car on K2 (but then NEVER TOUCHING THE STUFF AGAIN COLD TURKEY and for almost 5 months now) means that all my problems in life are from drugs and that if I quit drugs everything would get better.

News flash: I have quit drugs before. Shit doesn't get better, it just gets less fun and then family guilt trips you about when you did use.



Even on this website dedicated to drugs people will call you a junkie for half a reason :lol: bizarre

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Repertoire89]
    #18621827 -

Quote:
Even on this website dedicated to drugs people will call you a junkie for half a reason



Firstly, you are under the impression that just because this forum board is affiliated with mushrooms, that means everyone uses drug. 

And secondly, then you are assuming that someone who uses drugs and someone who is a junkie is the same thing.

Your logic is indeed bizarre.

I used mushrooms 6 years ago and listened to pink floyd while discovering the inner most parts of my mind.

And many friday nights, after a hard week at work where I busted my ass off to pay the bills, I bought a case of beer and had a few tokes of herb while listening to rock music or playing cards with friends.

He abused k2 and MANY other drugs all in combination with each other, crashed a car and almost killed himself or god forbid an innocent family, abused drugs in general for years, went through suicidal episodes, fights with parents, therapy, psychiatry, etc

THAT sounds like a junkie


Be a junkie.  I don't think the word should be negative, as long as you can keep your life in order.  which he can't.  Therefor, in this case, him being a junkie is obviously a bad thing

and on that note, there are quite a few junkies on here who I wouldn't even want to meet to be honest.  People I wouldn't trust in my home.

stillnox doesn't seem like this kind of person, which is why I even bother on trying to say it like it is.  I really hope things work out for you man


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Masked]
    #18621870 -

Masked said:
He abused k2 and MANY other drugs all in combination with each other, crashed a car and almost killed himself or god forbid an innocent family, abused drugs in general for years, went through suicidal episodes, fights with parents, therapy, psychiatry, etc

THAT sounds like a junkie




He's been clean off K2 for 5months, I don't know all the details of his life but I'll give him the benefit of a doubt that he's not a junky. As far as I know he's not doing a lot of drugs right now



Masked said:
and on that note, there are quite a few junkies on here who I wouldn't even want to meet to be honest.  People I wouldn't trust in my home.



I'd be interested in meeting just about anyone from the shroomery, but letting someone in my living space is a whole other story. Learned the hardway not to let someone know where I live (let alone in the house) until getting to know them better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Repertoire89]
    #18621875 -

Repertoire89 said:
Masked said:
He abused k2 and MANY other drugs all in combination with each other, crashed a car and almost killed himself or god forbid an innocent family, abused drugs in general for years, went through suicidal episodes, fights with parents, therapy, psychiatry, etc

THAT sounds like a junkie




He's been clean off K2 for 5months, I don't know all the details of his life but I'll give him the benefit of a doubt that he's not a junky. As far as I know he's not doing a lot of drugs right now



yeah, its about quitting the stuff you have problems with. I gotta lay off the h

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Repertoire89]
    #18621885 -

well just in the last week, I've heard him using all sorts of stuff(except for k2, your right.  I believe he's clean off that stuff thank god).  I'm just basing it off that.

I could really care less what people use.  But it seems like he's very unhappy and him and his entire family are going through emotional turmoil over his use.  Just feels bad man.  He seems like such a nice guy


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Repertoire89]
    #18621891 -

Quote:
but letting someone in my living space is a whole other story. Learned the hardway not to let someone know where I live (let alone in the house) until getting to know them better



really? someone from here?  that sucks man


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Masked]
    #18621902 -

rbalzer said:
yeah, its about quitting the stuff you have problems with. I gotta lay off the h



Good luck with that man



Quote:
I could really care less what people use.  But it seems like he's very unhappy and him and his entire family are going through emotional turmoil over his use.  Just feels bad man.  He seems like such a nice guy



Well idk, only read like 3 of his threads so maybe I missed some details


Masked said:
really? someone from here?  that sucks man



Nah haven't met a shroomerite yet, have let homeless people stay with me before and old 'friends', over the years have had some trouble from it. Nothing too serious but enough to be careful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Masked]
    #18621903 -

and of course, I'm not saying anyone's perfect.  We all make mistakes.  like, I drank a little to much while coping with a seperation the other night, and thank god I was alone at my house :lol:  i was sloppy.  Even made a sloppy thread.  I over did it.

But it's when our "drug mistakes" are truly destroying our life and affecting our happiness...that to me means it's becoming a problem.

I got kids though and anytime i think about making a bad decision, i just think about how it will effect them.  That's a lot of ammunition to make me do the right thing.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18622032 -

I don't want to make you feel bad, but its that mentality in favor of doing drugs that will ruin you. You need to be intelligent, realize if you stop using everything or just drink every now an then, things will level out and you will have motivation and drive. I know the suicidal thoughts I would get them constantly, but I'm getting better at controlling my own emotions since I stopped smoking weed everyday. I know you don't just do weed and we aren't the same person but the principle is the same. If you stop getting high and you focus, you'll get your shit together.

Why don't you plan your life, instead of write up some ridiculous schedule for drug use you'll probably never follow?


--------------------
don't be nervous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: psychodelia]
    #18622138 -

You clearly are looking stupid in this situation. You have an infected thumb.. that's it. Lortab is for serious pain like a broken arm/wrist/ankle! You should have taken what they gave you without any comment. Asking for more of a narcotic is a red flag you are abusing them. No way in hell you need more than the recommended dosage unless you already had a previous tolerance and if so that's entirely your fault. I like vicodin and enjoy it time to time but I would never look stupid like that asking for more. As for your parental situation, seems like your parents care. They probably are worried your going down a wrong path acting all irate over an infected thumb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: Gorlax]
    #18623134 -

Gorlax said:
You clearly are looking stupid in this situation. You have an infected thumb.. that's it. Lortab is for serious pain like a broken arm/wrist/ankle! You should have taken what they gave you without any comment. Asking for more of a narcotic is a red flag you are abusing them. No way in hell you need more than the recommended dosage unless you already had a previous tolerance and if so that's entirely your fault. I like vicodin and enjoy it time to time but I would never look stupid like that asking for more. As for your parental situation, seems like your parents care. They probably are worried your going down a wrong path acting all irate over an infected thumb.



It was their idea, not mine. BTW it was extreme pain... I've broken my leg in 3 places before and this pain was/is much worse.

I was only gonna ask for like 10 more, but they gave me 20 so suck it! :lol:

As for the rest of you, you've got a point. Maybe I could make it just doing DXM like once a week like Morrowasted does. I think weed like 3 times a week would be perfect but IDK... I do tend to overdo it.


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: st1llnox]
    #18623152 -

Yeah we have a point. Now take action and don't just spend your time thinking about when and how you're going to get high during the week...


--------------------
don't be nervous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Thumb Story Part 2]: My dad and I got into a screaming match over Lortab [Re: psychodelia]
    #18623226 -

psychodelia said:
Yeah we have a point. Now take action and don't just spend your time thinking about when and how you're going to get high during the week...



My week's already shot. So is my summer and my summer class. :shrug:


--------------------
Back, bitches.
st1lln0x: so i'm on weed, temazepam, adderall, dexedrine, dxm, dph, alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, tryptophan, GABA, and kratom
Cavemen_savemen: st1lln0x, do you feel like a robot yet?
st1lln0x: I feel like a fucking Gundam
Click to friend me on Steam for Counter-Strike
:crankey: IS LIFE SKULLFUCKING YOU!? HAVE SOME FREE MORALE! :awesomenod:
Click if you want to feel you alone can do it! Click if you want to feel confident and beastly! Click if you want courage to let go and move on! And click the message if you need someone to talk to -- I'll understand, even if we "hate" each other on here :hug: :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* RIP Lortab 2/14/85 - 7/21/05
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Liz 12,726 119 07/21/06 02:42 PM
by adrug
* bones you have broken part 2 metalchimp 1,023 5 02/19/03 11:36 AM
by Anonymous
* cute jehovah's witness chick at the bus station #2
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wrestler_az 15,944 97 02/14/04 09:01 PM
by ask
* Toolfans: laugh or scream?
( 1 2 all )
Grav 3,791 28 02/25/03 09:40 AM
by TheBear
* Tripping with my dad tomorrow.
( 1 2 all )
crippledavenger 2,789 23 03/30/04 09:27 AM
by shriek
* I turned my dad on to smart drugs today! Morphrying 1,811 11 04/27/03 08:53 PM
by Morphrying
* Cheerin up the ol' dad ? Crass 894 5 03/10/03 09:54 AM
by Ripple
* Living with your bitch mom and asshole step-dad recalcitrant 4,383 14 12/21/02 05:38 PM
by joe666

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,785 topic views. 4 members, 38 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.