Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Post-birth abortions * 2
    #18476876 -

Am I the only person who doesn't think it should be a crime to abort your own child even shortly after it's born?

I see this debate going on in Texas where Republicans are trying very hard to close most abortion centers (30/40 iirc) and prevent abortions after 20 weeks, and their main argument is that after the 20 weeks the fetus can feel pain, which ofc is nonsense backed up by absolutely nothing, but still I find myself wondering why anyone gives a fuck if a fetus feels pain or not in the first place?

It's going to feel pain when it's birthed, and it's going to feel pain throughout it's entire life, and so is the woman who carried it to term. Big whoop.

If some poor woman knows she can't take care of the fucking baby, and the father doesn't object or have the means to take care of said baby, I think it does the world, the parents and the baby a favor to put that fucker down. I think the parent(s) should even have a few hours after birth to decide if they want to keep it alive or not (although I think going through labor pains just to kill it is also retarded).

The giant douche Rick Perry (Texas Governor) says, "Texans value life and want to protect women and the unborn."

Besides the obvious fact that closing abortion centers does the opposite of protecting women, this statement is retarded because Texans don't really value life all that much. We eat like shit, we drink lots of whiskey and beer, we almost all own guns and fantasize about killing intruders, bank robbers, terrorists, or anybody else we could get away with, we have a history of hanging black people, fag-dragging gay people to death, and there are many thousands if not millions of Texans who think we should be able to freely shoot illegal immigrants coming over the border. In every city including liberal Austin, you'd be hard pressed to not see at least four cars per day with, "God bless our troops, especially our snipers" on a bumper sticker. We don't value life once it's been shat out of a vagina, so why value it before then?

Pro tip: that fucking baby that doesn't get aborted doesn't grow up to be the next Mozart, it grows up to be a convicted felon because it's poor ass parents and the TV do a shitty job raising it, and it "ain't gon be no punk ass broke nigga, nawmean?". Especially in Texas, where most teenagers have trouble spelling five letter words. Kill it now and save everyone the trouble, but most of all quit pretending that it's our moral obligation to guilt-trip and inconvenience women into having another goddamn baby because we "value life." What an utterly transparent lie.

TL;DR - We should encourage killing babies instead of making it harder to get done, because people are shitty parents and babies are only cute until they're old enough to put on an oversized white tee and walk with a fake limp and sagging pants.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #18476884 -

Quote:
Am I the only person who doesn't think it should be a crime to abort your own child even shortly after it's born?



No I agree. I think that a child should be able to be aborted at any time. For example, I think your parents should abort you right now. I think that a shot to the face would be sufficient.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #18476935 -

Wow somebody's jimmies are rustled, did your mom fuck up with the coat hanger or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18476953 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Wow somebody's jimmies are rustled, did your mom fuck up with the coat hanger or something?




I guess I just cant have any respect for someone that supports killing babies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18476957 -

Lol this idea is twisted....but, I like it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18476968 -

Abort Texans post birth!!!


>>>"Texans value life and want to protect women and the unborn."


Says the turd with more executions than anyone else. They are nothing but hypocritical trash.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #18476974 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Wow somebody's jimmies are rustled, did your mom fuck up with the coat hanger or something?




I guess I just cant have any respect for someone that supports killing babies.




Why not? Could you have any respect for someone who euthanizes a litter of feral cats? I don't see any difference between the two, but I do see a similar benefit from doing the dirty work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18477000 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Wow somebody's jimmies are rustled, did your mom fuck up with the coat hanger or something?




I guess I just cant have any respect for someone that supports killing babies.




Why not? Could you have any respect for someone who euthanizes a litter of feral cats? I don't see any difference between the two, but I do see a similar benefit from doing the dirty work.




You see a benefit to killing small animals AND babies? Theres a diagnosis for this you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #18477010 -

So rather than putting them up for adoption so a loving couple who can't have kids can have the chance to make a family...you want to just start killing babies? That's really fucking twisted to say the least.

:justnotright:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #18477023 -

Anonymous #5 said:
So rather than putting them up for adoption so a loving couple who can't have kids can have the chance to make a family...you want to just start killing babies? That's really fucking twisted to say the least.

:justnotright:



What if they are retards or deformed. Would you let them live a whole life in institutions when that can be prevented with a snap of the neck?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #18477085 -

Quote:
What if they are retards or deformed.




Maybe we should euthanize this guy?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #18477096 -

Anonymous #5 said:
So rather than putting them up for adoption so a loving couple who can't have kids can have the chance to make a family...you want to just start killing babies? That's really fucking twisted to say the least.

:justnotright:



Do you have any idea how difficult it is to adopt? I do, I know several families who have tried and a couple who have even succeeded.

It doesn't make a dent in the number of children who grow up in orphanages though, or who go to abusive foster parents when the state can't find anyone to take them off their hands. The state ends up taking care of many of them for their entire lives, whether it be through government assistance or the prison industrial complex.

Anonymous #2 said:
You see a benefit to killing small animals AND babies? Theres a diagnosis for this you know.



There are many benefits to euthanizing unwanted animals that are part of overpopulating species, just ask anyone in the ASPCA. It is a necessary part of everyday life. Problem is you can't euthanize a 12yr old orphan that nobody wants, so my argument is that it's better to get rid of them when they're young and not fully conscious or experienced (not fully people).

The world has enough poor, uneducated, miserable, law-breaking people, and abortion rates correspond with dramatic reductions in crime rates, so it's really a 1+1 equation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #18477102 -

Quote:
Am I the only person who doesn't think it should be a crime to abort your own child even shortly after it's born?




Yeah good call on making this anonymous shithead.  Why someone would go through 9 months knowing they're pregnant and then decide "I guess I really don't want a baby derp derp derp," is beyond any sensible reason.  Why not kill them when they are 2-5 years old???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #18477113 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:
What if they are retards or deformed.




Maybe we should euthanize this guy?






I was literally going to say the exact same thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #18477120 -

Stephen Hawking's parents were highly intelligent people who actually adopted their fourth child. They were willing and able to raise him and his siblings, and are not the kind of people we're talking about.

If they had put Stephen up for adoption and he had not received advanced medical care or an education, he would not have been the same person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18477146 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:
Am I the only person who doesn't think it should be a crime to abort your own child even shortly after it's born?




Yeah good call on making this anonymous shithead.  Why someone would go through 9 months knowing they're pregnant and then decide "I guess I really don't want a baby derp derp derp," is beyond any sensible reason.  Why not kill them when they are 2-5 years old???



I already addressed the fact that this scenario is retarded in the OP:

Anonymous #1 said:
If some poor woman knows she can't take care of the fucking baby, and the father doesn't object or have the means to take care of said baby, I think it does the world, the parents and the baby a favor to put that fucker down. I think the parent(s) should even have a few hours after birth to decide if they want to keep it alive or not (although I think going through labor pains just to kill it is also retarded).



However I'll add that a person's life can change dramatically in 9 months, and that I think they should be able to make the call whether it be the third trimester or a few minutes/hours after the baby is born.

I don't think a 2-5 year old should be put down because by then they have a more developed consciousness and ability to understand that they are being killed. A newborn baby is a screaming mess of blood and flesh, killing it would be no harm no foul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18477174 -

Quote:
Am I the only person who doesn't think it should be a crime to abort your own child even shortly after it's born?



Yes it should be a crime.

Quote:
It's going to feel pain when it's birthed, and it's going to feel pain throughout it's entire life, and so is the woman who carried it to term. Big whoop.




Quote:
A newborn baby is a screaming mess of blood and flesh, killing it would be no harm no foul.



You seem retardedly contradictory, lets put you down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18477201 -

Quote:
If they had put Stephen up for adoption and he had not received advanced medical care or an education, he would not have been the same person.



So rather than take the gamble of producing world changing brilliance. Its better to just not take that chance?

There is no way to predict the potential of any human being.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #18477211 -

What part of what you quoted do you believe to be contradictory?

Babies are born into pain, a little more could relieve it permanently and would also prevent a slew of problems that otherwise would have happened in the future. The argument that a 20wk old fetus can feel pain and therefore should not be considered for abortion is retarded because the fetus/baby is destined to feel lots of pain as it's being born, so what difference does quicker and more permanently appeasing pain really make?

Are you against traditional abortions too (first two trimesters)?

You call me retarded and suggest putting me down just as Anon #2 did, yet I haven't resorted to pitiful personal attacks on anyone I'm debating against.

:smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post-birth abortions [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18477233 -

Quote:
You call me retarded and suggest putting me down just as Anon #2 did, yet I haven't resorted to pitiful personal attacks on anyone I'm debating against.



I dont think you are retarded. The idea of putting you down is to put in perspective your original idea. Why would it not be acceptable to put down the average homeless guy versus a baby.

Neither have really accomplished anything by your reasoning. And both would be a leach on society. If the only difference here is whether they feel pain or not....well hell...its possible to kill people painlessly.

We could even OD them on Morphine and give them a pleasurable death. Should we round up all the homeless and make short work of them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alcoholic being a fucking alcoholic. Whats new?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,772 34 05/26/21 09:10 AM
by Anonymous
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* Heavy-sized women - am I an asshole or just myself?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 11,355 232 05/24/21 02:24 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
933 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.