Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Alien/Ghost/Spork Connection
    #17143959 -

These guys make a compelling case that ghosts and aliens are one and the same.



What do you think?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Alien/Ghost/Spork Connection [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #17144227 -

:ancientaliens:

Also, humans barely use sporks in spite of their obvious technological superiority and widespread availability. Clearly alien by design. People who have unlocked more of their DNA are more likely to choose sporks when available.


--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love     truth awareness peace I am      I feel      I do     I love  I speak    I see    I know

why there is reality and patterned, law-like consistency at all, rather than noise or non-reality is not a question physics answers. It's a question physics presupposes an answer to in order to provide other answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Alien/Ghost/Spork Connection [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #17144882 -

A cosmic one night stand... interstellar gangbang :lol:

Solid theories.  They are on to something.


--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Alien/Ghost/Spork Connection [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #17145033 -

I think this guy has some wires crossed. :lol:

:cantbelievethatshit:


--------------------
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Alien/Ghost/Spork Connection [Re: lolwut]
    #17145197 -

It certainly is no more silly than the material it parodies.

Ancient alien nonsense is self-spoofing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Alien/Ghost/Spork Connection [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #17145342 -

There's a grain of truth in it though, that we are likely 1 of billions of lifeforms in the universe. These people seem to extrapolate it at length


--------------------
Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth, and taste...

:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Alien/Ghost/Spork Connection [Re: lolwut]
    #17146909 -

OUR GOD says different. :hellfire:


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* being sensitive to ghosts (or Who You Gonna Call?) Zekebomb 1,052 19 03/29/05 07:41 PM
by Huehuecoyotl
* Why we mainly see UFOs and ghosts at night
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Swami 5,730 73 03/23/04 09:02 PM
by Swami
* A big reason why aliens DO exist!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Ego Death 16,204 181 08/06/03 10:53 AM
by Azmodeus
* Alien contact
( 1 2 all )
Xlea321 4,487 28 08/27/02 11:05 AM
by Murex
* What do aliens...
( 1 2 all )
silversoul7 2,490 26 05/15/04 01:44 AM
by exclusive58
* Alien encounters via dreams while pregnant thorpec2 1,650 14 03/25/07 09:57 PM
by thorpec2
* Alien/Human Relations, Version 2
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ShroomismM 15,866 103 02/08/04 06:12 PM
by Shroomism
* Alienation - Groups & individuals Arp 1,181 15 08/16/05 06:53 PM
by psychomime

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
437 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 34 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.