Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Why we mainly see UFOs and ghosts at night [Re: Swami]
    #2459382 - 03/22/04 01:55 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
So your saying because its dark someone's mind will fill it in with ghosts and UFO's? I don't buy that.

Doesn't matter what you "buy". It is a fact. Would there have been 50,000 people swearing that the Phoenix Lights were an alien mothership when in fact they were proven to be military flares? This would have been obvious during the daytime. At night, some fanciful people filled in the blanks with their imagination.

Some 50,000 fanciful people. Were you there and how has it been proven that military flares were what the people actually saw? How do you know an alien mothership wasn't above these flares watching them?

I don't see how your so sure of what your told! As the roswell incident proved, the military is quite happy to make up explainations as they go along. Who argues with the military?

Anyway, in this case you are probably right but how does this explain ghost sightings? Are they military flares too? Or maybe an L.E.D on a stereo that the mind would rather appeared as a talking dead relative?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: Why we mainly see UFOs and ghosts at night [Re: Ego Death]
    #2459601 - 03/22/04 07:35 AM (20 years, 1 day ago)

I'm not informed enough to conclude the truth. But, I know this: I've never seen a UFO before. I'm still waiting to.

Oh yea, someone said that UFO's were intelligent and disguised themselves as stars...? For what purpose? If so many people authentically seen aliens what does it matter that they are in camo? People are too hypocritical and stupid for me to just believe.

I believe some have seen UFO's or were abducted before...but...bah no idea what to believe. The logical part of me says that its all a hot steamy heap of horse shit but the humananistic philosophical side of me deduces that so many reports cannot all be lies!

I'm torn apart on matters such as these.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Why we mainly see UFOs and ghosts at night [Re: psyka]
    #2459655 - 03/22/04 08:24 AM (20 years, 1 day ago)

>>>Oh yea, someone said that UFO's were intelligent and disguised themselves as stars...? For what purpose? If so many people authentically seen aliens what does it matter that they are in camo? People are too hypocritical and stupid for me to just believe.<<<

As I explained in my post, they hide theirselves but if they need to sacrifice this, to their victim or onlookers, to achieve their task then they will. A few people seeing doesn't matter to them, if they get what they want. They are probably aware that sightings are discredited.

You don't have to just believe. Keep an open mind. You can only decide based on the evidence you have personally experienced. Likewise this where my posts come from. I stated that they 'Hide theirselves as stars' because me and 3 friends saw 1 do exactly that whilst out night fishing. It was a predominat stationary star for about 4 hours and then decided to fly off! We only noticed it, because it was right in front of where we were sitting and was also the brightest visible star.

There are people out there that have seen craft. When you've had a close encounter of the third kind (no film jokes plz) then you know theres semi-silent anti-gravity discs out there. The evidence of UFO's can be found throughout all ages of man, this suggests to me that they are not terrestrial craft.

--------------------

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: Why we mainly see UFOs and ghosts at night [Re: Ego Death]
    #2459692 - 03/22/04 08:54 AM (20 years, 1 day ago)

I just want to say I dont think YOU'RE stupid :smile: Quite the contrary. Masses of people are stupid. Just wanted to get that clear.

Your advice is as good as it gets. I cant validate the authenticity of events without first expirencing an event for myself. My mind is open and ready to receive and always will be. I'm just patiently waiting. Hopefully it wont be too much longer now.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #2460240 - 03/22/04 01:07 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

Flarelights!!  :lol: :lol: Aw man, i bet you i can get you to sign over your life savings to me in like two seconds with the right story. :lol: :lol: Mhh 50,000 people report seeing perfectly aligned lights apear and dissapear in the sky in sequence, some guy in a suit tells Swami it was just flarelights and Swami sleeps at night like a baby. YOUR GOVERMENT IS IN CONTROL!! GO BACK TO SLEEP AMERIKA! YOUR GOVERMENT IS IN CONTROL! HERE, WATCH AMERICAN GLADIATORS! HERE! HERES 56 CHANNELS OF IT! GO BACK TO SLEEP AMERICA. :lol: Awwwh man ignorance is bliss.......

--------------------

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #2460398 - 03/22/04 01:59 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

I've seen UFOs two times. One sighting occurred during the day, where three blobs of light were flying in a triangular formation. The other one was during the night, where i could see half dozen black spheres in random formation moving very fast.
I have to say both were very convincing....
Anyway regarding the mexican sightings, i might not have been in Mexico city but i believe more in the images than in social explanations such as mass hysteria or hallucination

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Why we mainly see UFOs and ghosts at night [Re: Spokesman]
    #2460423 - 03/22/04 02:05 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Why we mainly see UFOs and ghosts at night [Re: psyka]
    #2460441 - 03/22/04 02:12 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

I go outside and watch the sky, now, whenever I can. I'm always seeing interesting phenomena. I see meteor's and space debris all the time, in fact, you can see them on pretty much any clear night, if you look for long enough.

Try camping out a few times in the summer and watching the sky, if your lucky you may see something unexplainable!

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2460634 - 03/22/04 03:07 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

There was no government guy in a suit. An independent researcher took dozens of the best videos and superimposed them over daytime photographs taken from central Phoenix. The lights slowly drifted down and disappeared as they went below the surrounding mountains. This clearly showed that they were NOT directly over Phoeniz as claimed as the mountains were about 50 miles away. They also diasppeared in the direction of the military base.

This would have all been obvious to anyone if seen in the daytime.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

#2460916 - 03/22/04 04:13 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

Well... i guess Oswald acted alone in the Kennedy Assasination, UFOs dont exist, Our economy is better then ever under the Bush administration and Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

How could i ever had doubted my goverment and "idependate researchers".

--------------------

Edited by Spokesman (03/22/04 05:41 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2461214 - 03/22/04 05:54 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

Well... i guess Oswald acted alone in the Kennedy Assasination, UFOs dont exist, Our economy is better then ever under the Bush administration and Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
Amazingly well-thought out response.

How could i ever had doubted my goverment and "idependate researchers".
You have twice mentioned the word "government" where it was not presented as an argument. What does this tell our reading audience about runaway imagination?

The beauty of the afore-mentiontioned researcher's work is that anyone INTERESTED can verify and replicate it to their own satisfaction.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2461224 - 03/22/04 05:56 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

I've always pictured swami as looking like Bill O'Reilly :lol: :lol:

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: Why we mainly see UFOs and ghosts at night [Re: ]
    #2461261 - 03/22/04 06:08 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

Exept Bill O'Riely sometimes actually makes a point when he speaks. He doesen't just put big words together to gain credibility on a subject wich he knows nothing of.

--------------------

Anonymous

#2461284 - 03/22/04 06:16 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

Yeah, I agree. The other O'Reilly qualities show clearly though. Swami should make an anti-spiritual or philosophy show and call it the Swami Factor.

Then he can have guests on and tell them how 'wrong' they are and how 'right' he is. All the while thinking his opinions are facts... :shake:

OfflineFiddleMyDiddle
Keyboard Samurai

Loc: Trapped inside my mind..
    #2461310 - 03/22/04 06:28 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

I personally experience the Phoenix sighting at my old house. It seemed nothing like flares.

"The lights slowly drifted down and disappeared as they went below the surrounding mountains"

Channel 10 (haha bad journalism) in Arizona showcased the lights of the picture from where the original guy had taken it, and then applied the lighting to the daytime photograph of the same spot. The spots then fell in front of the mountain reserve that was straight ahead of the original photographer. Indicating that they might very well have been UFOs that were not past the mountain (near the military base) but rather in the actual valley.

I believe the military would of had to have launched the flares from further in, not the base. There was not much wind that night (at least where I was), and the flares seemed commonly aligned. I assume if there was a large wind to carry these flares, they would of not have been so uniform in distance and position.

Ehh food for thought?

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You laugh at me because I'm different.
I laugh at you because you're all the same.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Re: Why we mainly see UFOs and ghosts at night [Re: FiddleMyDiddle]
    #2461331 - 03/22/04 06:39 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

No need to mention that you were actually there. Acording to Swami, everyone within a 50 mile radius from there was blinded by the overwhelming darkness of the night.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Why we mainly see UFOs and ghosts at night [Re: ]
    #2461608 - 03/22/04 08:15 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

Swami should make an anti-spiritual or philosophy show and call it the Swami Factor.

Calling flares an alien mother ship is spiritual?

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #2462372 - 03/22/04 11:37 PM (20 years, 1 day ago)

a

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by matt (08/31/07 06:14 PM)

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2462556 - 03/23/04 12:54 AM (20 years, 1 day ago)

" Calling flares an alien mother ship is spiritual"

Spiritual meaning anything unprovable by scientific means, but explainable by 'chao' thoery

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Why we mainly see UFOs and ghosts at night [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #2462584 - 03/23/04 01:02 AM (20 years, 1 day ago)

Nice ramble. Not sure what you are trying to say.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate