Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Regret for killing household pests : ( [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1673746 -

Theres a rather large Nadagascarian screeching cockroach.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Regret for killing household pests : ( [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #1673889 -

I'm vegan and I don't kill any household pests on purpose. I know that there's nothing I can do about stepping on a few ants or anything like that, but I can make a conscious effort not to kill things. It's a good way to live I think, not doing any physical harm to any living creature intentionally.


--------------------
Happiness is not being smart enough to know what to worry about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Regret for killing household pests : ( [Re: salviadog]
    #1674849 -



Wait wait wait.

Whoever said that ants carrying off their 'injured comrades' are taking them off to heal them?

...I think their buddies are just becoming part of dinner. XP



--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Regret for killing household pests : ( [Re: RuNE]
    #1675218 -

Very possibly... I just wanted to point out they generally acknowledge what happened....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Regret for killing household pests : ( [Re: Gixxer_boy]
    #1704574 -

I used to take my fish out of the tank for 5 to 10 minutes and see how long they could be out while still being able to revive them with a 9-volt battery. If I just put them in the water, they would not breath on their own. It took an electric shock to get them to start breathing. Sometimes if they were out of the water for a really long time, they'd swim funny forever after that. Other times I fed them shrooms, cough syrup and morning glory seeds (force fed). I have no regret and still feel amused at these acts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Regret for killing household pests : ( [Re: Phencyclidine]
    #1704761 -

Those things ARE amusing though. I think gixxer is talking about getting your jollies on burying kittens alive.


--------------------
focusing
Flow
The Enneagram

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Regret for killing household pests : ( [Re: David_Scape]
    #1704766 -

wait a minute...nope. Im wrong, he's talking about some insects.

but...should'nt I have been right?


--------------------
focusing
Flow
The Enneagram

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* guns don't kill people...
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 2,772 36 01/26/04 09:18 PM
by Anonymous
* Are you capable of killing?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Swami 7,523 140 07/12/13 05:04 PM
by MrFile
* Murder, killing, death penalty, religion, ect. Vulture 1,453 10 06/04/03 01:22 AM
by thestringphish
* difference between killing and murder? dawn of a new day 2,843 18 03/21/03 12:55 PM
by enacid
* Tripping & Intent
( 1 2 all )
Swami 4,192 32 04/26/03 08:00 AM
by Anonymous
* my hidden intent.
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 2,004 21 12/29/03 08:04 PM
by Frog
* Intention vs. Desire Swami 1,508 11 06/16/03 01:36 PM
by Anonymous
* when compassion involves intent kaiowas 582 3 05/26/04 01:20 AM
by Frog

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
4,782 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 33 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.