Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Mr.Al]
    #16782117 -

Ok enlightened one what is enlightenment?


--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Cactilove]
    #16782137 -

Cactilove said:
Ok enlightened one what is enlightenment?




You do not have to be enlightened to know:

A person who has eliminated all their attachments is an Arhat.  Arhat is right fruit status which means you are no longer subject to reincarnation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Mr.Al]
    #16782157 -

Mr.Al said:
Cactilove said:
Ok enlightened one what is enlightenment?




You do not have to be enlightened to know:

A person who has eliminated all their attachments is an Arhat.  Arhat is right fruit status which means you are no longer subject to reincarnation.



Sounds like mythology to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: White Beard]
    #16782167 -

White Beard said:
Mr.Al said:
Cactilove said:
Ok enlightened one what is enlightenment?




You do not have to be enlightened to know:

A person who has eliminated all their attachments is an Arhat.  Arhat is right fruit status which means you are no longer subject to reincarnation.



Sounds like mythology to me.



Just because you don't know what something is doesn't make it mythology.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Mr.Al]
    #16782179 -

Sure, but I'm not going to believe every single story I hear. Do I believe in santa, Jesus walking on water, the greek myths, and star wars as if they actually happened? No, I'm pretty sure they are just stories. Could they have happened? Yep, but I see no reason to believe in them. Same with this reincarnation and enlightenment mumbo jumbo. Just mythology from a different culture. Just because Indians said it doesn't mean it's true.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: White Beard]
    #16782201 -

White Beard said:
Sure, but I'm not going to believe every single story I hear. Do I believe in santa, Jesus walking on water, the greek myths, and star wars as if they actually happened? No, I'm pretty sure they are just stories. Could they have happened? Yep, but I see no reason to believe in them. Same with this reincarnation and enlightenment mumbo jumbo. Just mythology from a different culture. Just because Indians said it doesn't mean it's true.




I like to think that squirrels learn about capitalism in general and the value of saving in particular.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Mr.Al]
    #16785062 -

Quote:
Asking unenlightened folk what enlightenment is; much like asking a virgin what relations feels like.



Quote:
You do not have to be enlightened to know:



first of all:smbfacepalm:

Second of all you can not be unattached, if you become unattached your still attached to the idea of being unattached.


--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Icelander]
    #16787478 -

Icelander said:
God doesn't even show up on my radar anymore.  Something else is going on but I really don't have any concrete idea of what it may be.  It's frustrating as hell. :mad2:



what is it ice? what do you mean?


--------------------
Icelander said: I'd like to fund unlimited abortions. Finally some good coming from my tax dollars.

Repetoire89 said: I love abortion and fully condone it - some should make it into a sport.

Treesniper119 said: Any one who is willing to start life & also willing to deny life to their form/seed/child/offspring is cursed.
For you have severed your own cord to lifes worth.
Anyone who condones these actions is cursed as well...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Cactilove]
    #16787546 -

Cactilove said:
Quote:
Asking unenlightened folk what enlightenment is; much like asking a virgin what relations feels like.



Quote:
You do not have to be enlightened to know:



first of all:smbfacepalm:

Second of all you can not be unattached, if you become unattached your still attached to the idea of being unattached.




That is called semantics and word games.  If my mind is empty yet completely aware, where is there any attachment?

Attachment to personal gain for example may be seen on a daily basis by ridiculous people who buy lottery tickets and attempt to Abuse Virtue (Chinese: De).

It isn't about word games, it is about being different.  Literally unattached, unaffected by courses of events.  This doesn't mean that you become a bum and live on the street to avoid what people live like in the modern world.

Two people own mercedes benz cars.  One person gets in a fender bender and flips out because he is attached to his status symbol.  Another has his car break down completely and finds himself another vehicle without much incident, besides knowing he needs wheels.  See the difference?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Mr.Al]
    #16788853 -

If unattached why get a new car? If the mind is empty, haha, that's a good one, you can't empty your mind, you will soon find this out if you keep seeking. The reason you master tells you to try is to realize you can't. Close your eyes , now let the sounds you here play with your eyes producing shapes, colors and images. Now these visions, are they in front of you, out in the world, or are they all in your mind? Is your head inside the world? Or is the world in your head? Or both?


--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Cactilove]
    #16788869 -

The mind makes a "sound" when it is empty, some folks know how to hear it, it is called ding.

I have a car so I can go to work and stuff.

If I did not have a car would you say I am attached to my feet?

To answer your other stream of thought.

I am outside of everything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Mr.Al]
    #16789034 -

How can the mind be empty if it is full of sound?:hahyeahwoo:
Yes you are attached to your feet, that is until you cut them off!:ahahaha:
How can you be outside of everything if that is what you are and what you are is all that is? :japsmile:


--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Cactilove]
    #16789090 -

My mind is empty
Even in Ding
While getting blown.

I am one whole thing.  Feet are with whole not attached/but not unattached.

My mind is empty because something is missing.

You have that missing something but I do not want it or need it.

I am outside, where I came from.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Mr.Al]
    #16789133 -

You pretty much stated the same things over again without providing any evidence or logical thought process that show these thing are true. Your post was nonsensical.
Try again.


--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Cactilove]
    #16789157 -

Cactilove said:
You pretty much stated the same things over again without providing any evidence or logical thought process that show these thing are true. Your post was nonsensical.
Try again.




Those were "inside" and "outside" jokes.

You speak of evidence, when my balls are original.

Ding is a real state.  Most need to be in meditation to be in Ding.  I always Ding.  Some people are in Ding in and out throughout the day.

If you are not in Ding, your meditation does nothing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Mr.Al]
    #16789192 -

So you answer is both the world is inside and outside your head?
There is no original.
How do I get in ding? What is ding?
Why do people who follow your practice wear the same cultlike uniforms?


--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Cactilove]
    #16789203 -

It's because when you're apart of a group, it's easier to believe bs. Herd mentality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: White Beard]
    #16789213 -

So your opinion is that Mr.al is brainwashed?


--------------------
Orgone Conclusion...Bringing OTD to PS&P since 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Cactilove]
    #16789237 -

We're all brainwashed by one nutty belief or another because of DA. Who am I to judge? :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Knowing nothing [Re: Cactilove]
    #16789241 -

Cactilove said:
So you answer is both the world is inside and outside your head?
There is no original.
How do I get in ding? What is ding?
Why do people who follow your practice wear the same cultlike uniforms?




The cultivation practice is exceedingly ancient friend hence foreign looking clothing.  Are you prejudice or something?  Who made you fashion policeman?

How do you know there is no original?  My balls happen to be original indeed.

I am outside.  I did not go into more detail.  Maybe I would in person.  This is a True joke that can floor.

The communists, who are brutal murderers, call Falun Dafa a cult.  I suggest you do not stoop to their level of intelligence. 

Ding is when there is no mind intent yet mind is completely aware that you are doing what you are doing.  This is critical in meditation, extremely important, as in can not overemphasize importance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Snakes are inside me...
( 1 2 3 all )
Adamist 14,408 44 02/05/21 10:58 PM
by makalis
* Alien/Human Relations v2.0
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 24,933 65 12/23/22 02:19 AM
by doolhoofd
* spiritual intensity , secret of herb banquet 593 2 03/05/18 02:52 AM
by banquet
* Alien offers humankind the secrets of the Universe ShroomismM 6,887 14 11/18/13 01:19 AM
by Yesod
* The 4th Density
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 17,405 49 10/19/08 12:07 PM
by ariark
* alien agenda
( 1 2 all )
CleverName 11,664 21 04/13/23 08:50 PM
by unlearn88
* What religion are you?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
undecided 27,170 183 08/30/24 06:48 AM
by Nehl
* On your path to enlightenment...
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 13,090 34 10/15/22 10:25 PM
by Buster_Brown

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
3,138 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.