Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: benzos [Re: Bundy] * 1
    #16229840 -

Bundy said:
When I had my first panic attack and went to the hospital ( I fainted in Wal-Mart )
They gave me Ativan. I loved it at first. It was pretty weak, but it calmed me, and made me high.
Eventually the Ativan was too weak, so I started xanax. I fell in love again.
Then that stopped working, so I went to Klonopin, now I'm on valium.
Almost 3 years of Benzo's.

I loved them at first. I loved each one every time I went on a new one for the first week.

Now I fucking hate them, I wish I could be off them, but I'm addicted, and without them I have bad panic attacks to the point of fainting.

Love hate.




Yeah you are a slave to a pill.


How fun is that?

Get your balls together and get off the shit.
The longer you take that shit and remain dependent the more you will suffer for the rest of your life.

It takes a few months to reverse the effects of being on the drugs for a long time.  It's the best feeling in the world.

I know this because I kicked a hardcore opiate addiction cold turkey.  I had the philosophy that if I quit the shit cold turkey, with no help I wouldn't go back to opiates because I would remember the pain.

I was right, and have developed much more as a result.


--------------------
The countdown to the break up of the euro has officially begun.

A great financial crisis is going to erupt in Europe, and it is going to shake the world to the core.

If you were frightened by what happened back in 2008, then you are going to be absolutely horrified by what is coming next.

"You throw the sand against the wind
And the wind blows it back again."
- William Blake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: Shill]
    #16229865 -

:cheers:

I admire that.

Although going cold turkey potentially dangerous, depending on the severity of your dependency.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: amontripper]
    #16229903 -

amontripper said:
:cheers:

I admire that.

Although going cold turkey potentially dangerous, depending on the severity of your dependency.



Yeah, any time my cousin would go without, she would get bad episodes of insomnia and nausea (she's on alprazolam). I don't like benzos and don't use them recreationally. Except for clonazepam, I like them some and use them once every blue moon.

She's cutting down though, so I applaud her for that. I just don't want to see her suffer metaphoric (and perhaps literal) atrophy because of a crutch.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: Ieponumos]
    #16229977 -

Opiates you can go cold turkey on.


Benzos, don't do it.

But you can ween yourself off in a matter of 7-10 days


--------------------
The countdown to the break up of the euro has officially begun.

A great financial crisis is going to erupt in Europe, and it is going to shake the world to the core.

If you were frightened by what happened back in 2008, then you are going to be absolutely horrified by what is coming next.

"You throw the sand against the wind
And the wind blows it back again."
- William Blake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: Shill]
    #16230094 -

I don't.love or hate them.  I don't like using them recreationally because I don't really see them being that fun.  Why would I want to take a bunch of Benzos, fall asleep, and wake up confusered because I don't remember how I got there?

I only take Benzos when I absolutely need them.  And I might take just one benzo, small dose too, every six months.

You put some opiates in front of me just wave byebye.


--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What goes through your brain in the midst of a masturbation session?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MOTH 9,710 67 10/09/06 10:43 PM
by irascible_raunch
* Masturbation!?
( 1 2 all )
Roger_irrelevant 17,881 31 10/04/13 02:39 PM
by mpd
* The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge
( 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 )
RandalFlagg 33,759 425 12/30/07 08:07 PM
by Rustifer
* How to stop masturbation
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Super_Blunt 22,761 71 11/13/06 11:25 AM
by JoelLoveland5
* Female Masturbation
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Brukan 33,920 135 01/20/10 04:42 AM
by makaveli8x8
* Police on standby for UK's first 'masturbate-a-thon' Psilocybeingzz 2,667 8 04/10/07 09:51 AM
by MushroomTrip
* .
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
z_x_x_z 34,950 225 11/18/08 08:29 PM
by Muppet
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,177 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,074 topic views. 3 members, 25 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.