Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
benzos
    #16229402 -

do you love them or do you hate them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: plasma] * 2
    #16229410 -

Both.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: Fernis]
    #16229450 -

Yeah, they're a love/hate thing for me too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: Fernis]
    #16229457 -

I'd like to have some laying around for reasons of safer psychedelic use/psychedelic emergencies. Other than that I try to stay away from them.


--------------------
Stand up. You're not alone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: amontripper]
    #16229460 -

Both as well.

Their just so....how should i put this....empty? Shallow and medicating at the same time. Addicting as well and can kill you or make you have seizures if withdrawing.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: Lord_McLovin]
    #16229473 -

I gotta stay away from them generally. I make an ass out of myself on them and get bad mood swings coming off of them.
xanax at least..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: RedSnapper]
    #16229481 -

I'm withdrawing right now. its nothing intense though just a minor headache/hazy head space. Im prescribed them but Im thinking about quitting drugs all together and getting mentally and physically fit

drugs are meh. (except psychedelics of course)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: Fernis]
    #16229501 -

Fernis said:
Both.




--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: Ieponumos]
    #16229507 -

Quote:
Im thinking about quitting drugs all together and getting mentally and physically fit



Trust me, once you do the first part the others are a piece of cake.

Many times, the problems people try to avoid by using drugs are only exacerbated (lol, masturbated) by them.


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: NWlight]
    #16229513 -

NWlight said:
Quote:
Im thinking about quitting drugs all together and getting mentally and physically fit



Many times, the problems people try to avoid by using drugs are only exacerbated (lol, masturbated) by them.



Truth. If only my cousin would come to this realization ...


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: plasma]
    #16229527 -

Popped 10 mg's Diazepam.

Starting to kick in :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: Ieponumos]
    #16229560 -

Ieponumos said:
NWlight said:
Quote:
Im thinking about quitting drugs all together and getting mentally and physically fit



Many times, the problems people try to avoid by using drugs are only exacerbated (lol, masturbated) by them.



Truth. If only my cousin would come to this realization ...



He probably hasn't realized it because he still (ab)uses drugs. He just has no grounds to compare his current state to another, so he's blind to this......I'm willing to bet.

He'd realize it if he spent any substantial amount of time sober........which will happen eventually lol.

Everyone comes around........or they kill themselves (intentionally or not).
Hopefully it's the former (coming around and bettering himself I mean...not suicide)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: amontripper]
    #16229580 -

Quote:
Everyone comes around........or they kill themselves (intentionally or not).



You better hope blind sophist doesn't read this :smirk:

Also yes, I should have put (ab)use in my post as well.  Good clarification.


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: NWlight]
    #16229629 -

NWlight said:
Quote:
Everyone comes around........or they kill themselves (intentionally or not).



You better hope blind sophist doesn't read this :smirk:

Also yes, I should have put (ab)use in my post as well.  Good clarification.



Uh oh :paranoid: 
Why?  I'm not familiar enough with him to know what to expect if he does.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: amontripper]
    #16229667 -

Any attack on drug abusers, (even drugs like heroin) usually gets his panties in a bunch :lol:

I don't think his argument is so much that those drugs are safe, just that some peoples' lives have been so terrible that the best decision for them is in some cases to nod all day and at least be happy for the evening :shrug:

I'm probably butchering and paraphrasing what he would really say, but something along those lines.


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: plasma]
    #16229670 -

When I had my first panic attack and went to the hospital ( I fainted in Wal-Mart )
They gave me Ativan. I loved it at first. It was pretty weak, but it calmed me, and made me high.
Eventually the Ativan was too weak, so I started xanax. I fell in love again.
Then that stopped working, so I went to Klonopin, now I'm on valium.
Almost 3 years of Benzo's.

I loved them at first. I loved each one every time I went on a new one for the first week.

Now I fucking hate them, I wish I could be off them, but I'm addicted, and without them I have bad panic attacks to the point of fainting.

Love hate.


--------------------
IT'S A FISHY!!!!! ----> :fishy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: Bundy]
    #16229712 -

I'm very ambiguous about benzos. For me, they're not euphoric and I don't find them to be recreational at all. I take 1mg, I feel kinda tired. I take 2 mg, I feel like going to sleep, nao. 3mg, I wake up the next morning in the basement, asleep in the towel hamper. The fuck man?

So nowadays, I only use benzos to potentiate opiate highs. So very infrequently, since I'm mostly a rolling stoner.

:bobmarley: :awecid:


--------------------
Nature is the great visible engine  of creativity against which all other creative efforts are measured. - Terrance McKenna

Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine. - Nikola Tesla

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: Bundy]
    #16229713 -

Quit them.

You'll thank yourself later.

Moderation is key, yet a breaks is in order to g et you're mind right.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: NWlight]
    #16229810 -

NWlight said:
Any attack on drug abusers, (even drugs like heroin) usually gets his panties in a bunch :lol:

I don't think his argument is so much that those drugs are safe, just that some peoples' lives have been so terrible that the best decision for them is in some cases to nod all day and at least be happy for the evening :shrug:

I'm probably butchering and paraphrasing what he would really say, but something along those lines.



Ah, not sure I agree with that. I'm of the impression that anyone can get up and dust themselves off no matter their current status in life. I also think there are truer, more lasting methods of attaining happiness than by temporarily visiting the land of nod.....even for people whose lives have been utter shit.

Most everyone deserves happiness. But it doesn't have to be fleeting. That's all nodding is: fleeting happiness/contentment.

Eternal happiness is earned.





And you can earn it the easy way by joining my cult after paying a nominal fee of $2,999.99.
Would anyone like a pamphlet?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: benzos [Re: amontripper]
    #16229827 -

:pm:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What goes through your brain in the midst of a masturbation session?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MOTH 9,711 67 10/09/06 10:43 PM
by irascible_raunch
* Masturbation!?
( 1 2 all )
Roger_irrelevant 17,881 31 10/04/13 02:39 PM
by mpd
* The "No Masturbation/No Sex" challenge
( 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 )
RandalFlagg 33,761 425 12/30/07 08:07 PM
by Rustifer
* How to stop masturbation
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Super_Blunt 22,761 71 11/13/06 11:25 AM
by JoelLoveland5
* Female Masturbation
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Brukan 33,920 135 01/20/10 04:42 AM
by makaveli8x8
* Police on standby for UK's first 'masturbate-a-thon' Psilocybeingzz 2,667 8 04/10/07 09:51 AM
by MushroomTrip
* .
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
z_x_x_z 34,950 225 11/18/08 08:29 PM
by Muppet
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,177 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,074 topic views. 4 members, 19 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.