Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Does the amount of sexual partners your girl has had bother you? [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15717787 -

This may clear up this argument:

Jealousy is a second emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, particularly in reference to a human connection. Jealousy often consists of a combination of presenting emotions such as anger, sadness, resentment, and disgust. It is not to be confused with envy.



--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the amount of sexual partners your girl has had bother you? [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15717801 -

abltsandwich said:
What's the longest relationship you've had?



close to 3 years


--------------------
Trippin? Click Me...... Me too!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the amount of sexual partners your girl has had bother you? [Re: Anthony]
    #15717809 -

Anthony said:
abltsandwich said:
What's the longest relationship you've had?



close to 3 years



Assuming you were happy for those three years, if she came home one night and said "I just cheated on you with my boss," there wouldn't be anything except a clean "peace, bitch" mentality?  I find it hard to believe it's so cleanly-cut black and white but whatever.  I'd be jealous as a motherfucker, as well as pissed and everything else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the amount of sexual partners your girl has had bother you? [Re: abltsandwich]
    #15719644 -

abltsandwich said:
Anthony said:
abltsandwich said:
What's the longest relationship you've had?



close to 3 years



Assuming you were happy for those three years, if she came home one night and said "I just cheated on you with my boss," there wouldn't be anything except a clean "peace, bitch" mentality?  I find it hard to believe it's so cleanly-cut black and white but whatever.  I'd be jealous as a motherfucker, as well as pissed and everything else.



Its funny trying to logically explain something to people that just dont get it aint it?


--------------------
Congratulations, you are one step closer to hitting bottom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the amount of sexual partners your girl has had bother you? [Re: Soldier of Fortune]
    #15719828 -

def bothers me

i hate when she talks about it too

its like the last thing i wanna think about are the dudes you used to fuck, like shut the fuck up

bitches complicate my life too much, being single is so simple


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the amount of sexual partners your girl has had bother you? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #15719840 -

Bassfreak said:
def bothers me

i hate when she talks about it too

its like the last thing i wanna think about are the dudes you used to fuck, like shut the fuck up

bitches complicate my life too much, being single is so simple



I think we all know the obvious solution to your problems?


--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Until the 20th century, reality was everything humans could touch, smell, see,
and hear.
Since the initial publication of the charged electromagnetic spectrum, humans
learned that what they can touch, smell, see, and hear... is less than one
millionth of reality.
--------------------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the amount of sexual partners your girl has had bother you? [Re: Artnotwar]
    #15719879 -

Artnotwar said:
Bassfreak said:
def bothers me

i hate when she talks about it too

its like the last thing i wanna think about are the dudes you used to fuck, like shut the fuck up

bitches complicate my life too much, being single is so simple



I think we all know the obvious solution to your problems?




yeah it is obvious...but dude, i want some pussy...at this point thats all i really want from her

and this chick ive been "seeing" is easily the hottest chick ive ever fucked...rocking body, nice titties, great ass

her body is an easy 10...id give her face a 7.5 tho, makeup helps

its hard to give up on that kinda shit when u know its possible ya know?


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Edited by Bassfreak (01/26/12 08:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the amount of sexual partners your girl has had bother you? [Re: Luc1d]
    #15719884 -

Only if she's had more than me.


--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the amount of sexual partners your girl has had bother you? [Re: deCypher]
    #15719927 -

My wife had sex with 1 other person than me and he is dead.

I have no problem with this.

Well, other than the couple we had over for drinks and did a wife swap. :P


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the amount of sexual partners your girl has had bother you? [Re: Luc1d]
    #15720031 -

Not particularly, and logistically, it'll matter less as you get older. 

Imagine a girl who became sexually active at 16.  Sleeping with one person a year and she'll be 20+ by her mid 30's. 

Imagine 3-4 partners a year and do the math.  I wouldn't assume a girl with 3-4/year is "slutty", but in 20 years that can be 60-80.  You teeny-boppers need to consider the outcome of the aging process.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the amount of sexual partners your girl has had bother you? [Re: badchad]
    #15720100 -

This is true^^

otherwise you might feel bad about yourself for not getting much ass till youre 30 then realize you've fucked 60 broads

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does the amount of sexual partners your girl has had bother you? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #15720865 -

Bassfreak said:
def bothers me

i hate when she talks about it too

its like the last thing i wanna think about are the dudes you used to fuck, like shut the fuck up

bitches complicate my life too much, being single is so simple



Why is she even talking about so much?

I laid down the law when my girl and I started getting serious.  I proclaimed there shall be no talk of our "numbers", all that can come of it is drama.  We've been together for over three years, happy as ever, and no qualms about what happened in the past.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: Your sexual excusions!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
FreeLaws1_6 17,713 122 07/23/08 12:26 PM
by Kada
* Alternative sexuality, drugs, and stigma tomk 1,418 4 11/24/04 07:55 PM
by JCoke
* possible to love two girls at once?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,409 51 08/07/04 11:47 AM
by ivi
* Approaching Girls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kosmic_charlie 11,134 63 04/26/05 08:39 PM
by afoaf
* Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slut?
( 1 2 3 all )
hairs 10,176 51 03/16/04 03:57 PM
by acidcrys
* Female sexual standards
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 5,245 42 03/17/05 04:28 PM
by delta9
* Discussing sexuality with parents... MOTH 2,220 15 02/15/05 03:40 PM
by Society
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,152 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,703 topic views. 1 members, 59 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.