Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: Morican]
    #15036872 -

Morican said:
Haters will always hate on a player.

True that women don't like to chase but instead want to be thought of as a prize to be won, but there are those of us that get hit on enough to not have to chase. My ex-wife not only asked me out but also proposed to me, and she was a hot 19 year old and I a shubby, thuggy, 35 year old.
This one guy I worked with and whom had the hots for her back when I paid her no attenting and in fact was with another girl, actually got pissed that she just fell on my lap and was so into me.
He would constantly bring up the fact that he met her first and that I didn't even like her and would call her a b_tch. I didn't pay him any attention because I think haters just make them selves look pathetic by bitching and crying foul at others good fortune or whatever it is. One of our mutual female coworkers got fed up with his hating and told him to stop hating and congratulate me for my skills, that pissed him off, he didn't. Give me my props but did shut the ufck.
Haters just hate because of angrer at their own lack of ability to do what others claim do have happen so easily.
I say, whatever, others opinions don't help or hinder my game, so hate all you want.



TBH Ive never had to chase girls and they tend to chase me. I mean I DO sometimes see someone sooooo attractive I chase her but that usually never works out...it's the ones that chase me that i actually end up with.
I cant go to the bar without getting hit on.
I am not even muscley or fit or all that good looking. OP could probably kick my ass but girls adore me. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #15036901 -

Quote:
not to be gay, but...

you dun look 18, you look like 35.  also, shave your fuckn body and get a tan.



hahahahahahaha. Well there's an oxymoron if I ever heard one. 

:enjoycock:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: Me_Roy]
    #15038048 -

Me_Roy said:
You look like you really care about your physique.  You obviously also really care about how sexy you are. Both of these are points against you with many -- maybe most -- girls.  This is to the same point as your black friend's tip.

I get the impression that you think sexiness is a matter of muscle mass and definition.  I don't think that many women would agree with you.  Attitude, confidence, social status, expertise in some field all matter more, I think.



i don't think sexiness is simply a matter of muscle mass and definition or even looks in general. when i say i'm sexy as fuck i'm just talking purely of my physical looks, which i've been complimented on many times.

i agree with you 100%. looks really are not that important when it comes to attraction. i find some average looking girls fucking sexy because of the way they carry themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i'm sexy as fuck but i can't find a girl [Re: ibetrippinballs] * 1
    #15038120 -

ibetrippinballs said:
Me_Roy said:
You look like you really care about your physique.  You obviously also really care about how sexy you are. Both of these are points against you with many -- maybe most -- girls.  This is to the same point as your black friend's tip.

I get the impression that you think sexiness is a matter of muscle mass and definition.  I don't think that many women would agree with you.  Attitude, confidence, social status, expertise in some field all matter more, I think.



i don't think sexiness is simply a matter of muscle mass and definition or even looks in general. when i say i'm sexy as fuck i'm just talking purely of my physical looks, which i've been complimented on many times.

i agree with you 100%. looks really are not that important when it comes to attraction. i find some average looking girls fucking sexy because of the way they carry themselves.



Probably stuff that's already been said, but here's my take FWIW (not much):

You sound like you're self-centered-- perhaps a bit shallow-- and your conversations with women probably come off that way.
This could be off base, but good conversational skills are key.
You might just come off this way because you're nervous/pressured to find a woman.

Reading some of the first replies, you sound very defensive.
Lighten up, and be able to laugh at yourself. Be able to poke fun at yourself.
It will go a long way in life too.

You also sound desperate for a woman, and a woman will pick up on this.
A woman wants a guy with the self-confidence (about every aspect of himself BTW) to not care what a girl thinks.
Be happy with yourself as you are without a woman, and girls like this.
(It shows you're autonomous/self-sufficient and will not need her for every little thing. It also probably shows your ability to be assertive... dominant.)

e.g. You like a girl, and you sound like you obsess and hound her (to some degree).
Just be nonchalant and flippant about girls. Talk with girls, but not because that's your obsession.
(In other words, you come off as "I need a girl!" Girls don't want to be with a needy guy who will base his whole existence around her-- needing support, reassurance, etc. all the time. She wants to live her life, and that kind of a guy would be a burden on it.)

Eventually, if you just be your crazy self, have decent conversational skills, and have the confidence in yourself to not NEED anything, you should find a girl you like.

I'm no pimp or anything, but those are my experiences.


--------------------

Edited by ifoundwaldo (09/06/11 01:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sexy Dreadlocked girls sensi 1,287 1 05/20/04 11:24 PM
by MizzJazzy
* unsober girl with a sober me
( 1 2 all )
onetime 2,203 21 07/06/04 07:54 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* Approaching Girls
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kosmic_charlie 11,135 63 04/26/05 08:39 PM
by afoaf
* Need advice from Shroomerite girls
( 1 2 3 all )
silversoul7 9,248 57 09/23/03 04:08 AM
by Anonymous
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,155 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris
* meeting girls on net: follow-up post
( 1 2 3 all )
Turd 7,330 54 05/09/04 11:42 AM
by MagicGirL
* possible to love two girls at once?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,409 51 08/07/04 11:47 AM
by ivi
* what the fuck PHARMAKOS 1,063 14 04/12/06 12:11 PM
by kAAk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,752 topic views. 2 members, 7 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.