Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

Ouija
    #1361559 - 03/09/03 09:39 PM (21 years, 25 days ago)

About a year ago, myself and a couple of friends partook in the Ouija ritual. I was always critical, but after the event I was somewhat rattled.

It was late one night and after a game of cards and a couple of drinks we got talking about Ouija, and thought we'd give it a go. Anyway, I'll get straight to the point where I was contacted.

Out of the three of us, I was contacted last. I had already started to believe because of what I saw previous.

I was contacted by a young woman who at first I didn't know. She said I was her husband in another life and that we had children. Succumbing to typical human nature I asked her how I died. It turned out that I was stabbed by someone who I knew. I then asked what my name was, she stated that I was named after a Jackal - hence the name I use online.

I didn't sleep that night. The next day I tried looking up people who were named 'Jackal' but only found references to Carlos, and some American Indians. Preferring the latter I went on to take a casual look at Native American spiritual rituals which often involved psychoactive chemicals. After searching for peyote and other substance, I eventually ended up here at the Shroomery!

I thought I'd share my journey here with you!

Anyone else have any experiences with Ouija?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Re: Ouija [Re: Jackal]
    #1361599 - 03/09/03 10:58 PM (21 years, 25 days ago)

Yeah. I did ouija with a bunch of people I met on a camp when I was 15. We contacted my Grandmother. I didn't have my finger on the glass so that I couldn't influence what it said. Anyway we asked it my middle name, which it got right. I thought that maybe someone had learned my middle name in the week I had known them though I couldn't remember telling them, so we asked it my fathers name and middle name and my father's brother's names and it got it all right, albeit in childish spelling. So I haven't messed with that stuff since.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Ouija [Re: enotake2]
    #1361609 - 03/09/03 11:09 PM (21 years, 25 days ago)

I dont actualy think that it produces any ghosts or lets you talk to the dead, because of re-encarnation. But it does allow the subconcious to talk to you.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Re: Ouija [Re: EvilGir]
    #1361611 - 03/09/03 11:12 PM (21 years, 25 days ago)

That would be assuming telekinesis then.
They reckon spirits can hang around in the spirit world for a while before being reincarnated, though.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #1361660 - 03/10/03 12:27 AM (21 years, 25 days ago)

Did you know i was the guy who stabbed you? The brand knive i used was Fliquid.  :wink: 

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1361798 - 03/10/03 02:53 AM (21 years, 25 days ago)

A form of channeling

--------------------

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
Re: Ouija *DELETED* [Re: Jackal]
    #1361821 - 03/10/03 03:12 AM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Post deleted by TheHateCamel

Reason for deletion: vc

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
Re: Ouija [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #1361823 - 03/10/03 03:13 AM (21 years, 24 days ago)

...and the stuff inside a Lava Lamp isn't lava, it's wax.

OfflineCrayzzieShroomz
the MilkMAnne...

Re: Ouija [Re: EvilGir]
    #1361948 - 03/10/03 04:15 AM (21 years, 24 days ago)

I agree with that. I believe the ouija board is fake. I don't think it lets you communicate with any spirit or anything. Prove me wrong otherwise...some way.

--------------------
You live and You SHROOM......

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

Re: Ouija [Re: CrayzzieShroomz]
    #1362174 - 03/10/03 06:04 AM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Well thats what I said, I was critical before I tried it.

It could be something more feasible such as your subconscience.

--------------------

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
    #1362285 - 03/10/03 06:41 AM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Ouija test:

Have 4 people - have two of them with their hands on the board, the other two make up a question in secret - test the answer.

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Re: Ouija [Re: CrayzzieShroomz]
    #1362859 - 03/10/03 10:22 AM (21 years, 24 days ago)

In my case I had my hand off the glass, and I was the only one who knew the answers to the questions. So, I have a hard time believing it is not real. People talk about being able to feel a presence in the room, and I experienced that too.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Ouija [Re: nubious]
    #1362860 - 03/10/03 10:24 AM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Have 4 people - have two of them with their hands on the board, the other two make up a question in secret - test the answer.

I did that once. It worked.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1363214 - 03/10/03 12:55 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Has anyone ever tried ouija on 7 tabs of LSD? I wonder what in the world that would be like.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Ouija [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #1364416 - 03/11/03 12:22 AM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Ouija boards are not special. They do not have some special material that makes them work. What is special is the humans using them and allowing their beliefs to become suspended albeit momentarily. All humans have the ability to channel, and you don't need a Ouija board to do it. It is simply a means of controlling your focus to that particular piece. Perhaps the spirit speaks through the person who subconsciously controls the viewer, which is very similar to automatic writing, or any other way of channeling. Parker Bros are not witch doctors, just smart.

--------------------

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Ouija [Re: Shroomism]
    #1365112 - 03/11/03 06:09 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Or maybe their smart witch doctors  :grin:

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: Ouija [Re: chodamunky]
    #1366004 - 03/11/03 10:59 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

Ouija boards were around long before Parker Brothers...they were just the first ones to mass produce them.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order