So I'm posting annonymously to protect all concerned, But let me just say I'm a kinda big deal around here. Alot of you know me at least by one or more madly-cultivated reputations.
So my wife asks tells me today, that she wants to give me a "gift" a "threesome" with a girlfriend. (so the good kind) And the girl happens to be a friend whom I've always thought was cool. even the sort I'd totally be into if I wasn't married with kids. (truthfully fapped to once or twice.. what?) She tells me the girl is quite horny for me. This, I sorta felt, but haven't really thought into it like that. I just noticed a sort-of "pulse" and heat if we bumped or made physical contact. Perhaps thought a nasty little thought, I AM a guy. But how could I have forseen this? So I work through the disbeleif and say yes. for sure, but only If it's what YOU want.
See, I've always been faithful, and expect the same. I can be rather jelous, but have been fighting it to be more permissive lately, letting her be closer to other guy freinds, hanging out, watching movies, I even let her wax one, I was gritting my teeth about it, but people were having fun. I guess this is her way of trying to let me get in on the fun, But in my typical nuerotic way of looking a gift horse in the mouth... This gift feels like a negotiation. Though it hasn't been mentioned, I get the feeling she probably want's to do more with other guys. OR, maybe already has, and this is a way of easing into the hot water. I've always told her I'm cool with her being with girls. In fact, very cool with it.... I MIGHT be okay with some swinging, even okay with other guys as long as shes honest, forthcomming, and remains with me at the end of the day. so what now?
It's gonna happen either way. And I know that If I was you, and you were me, you'ed probably say "I wish I had your problems man" But here's the rub.
WHAT do I do with two girls? I know I'll probably do fine, but what would YOU do? What can I do to make it epic? First threesome must be awesome! One is my wife, one is a cutie who I respect and admire in alot of ways. I can't neglect one over the other, I know my wife will get off on just being there, And she tells me not to worry, it's all good. I look good, have a nice body, and more than enough dick.
What would you do? I want scenarios, school me! teach me to be twice the man I am to give myself to twice the women.
Everything from setting to technique, gimicks, moves, I need all the tricks!
please and thank you my shroomerite brothers and sisters.
Edited by Anonymous (08/27/10 02:32 AM)
|