Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
My GF is going to give another guy head
    #25135529 -

I've asked her in the past to indulge in my cuckold fantasies and she declined. But a couple days ago she said she was going to hang out with her guy friend tonight when he gets out of work. They are friends but she gave him head on a few occasions before we met. She said it could happen tonight. They've never had sex and her doctor told her not to have sex for the next week (something about her birth control). So there's a very good chance she is going to blow this guy tonight. I'm nervous. We've only been dating a couple months, but we have dropped acid together a few times and have gotten pretty close. I'm really jealous about her sucking another guys cock while I sit home and wait for her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25135634 -

Yeah that’s gonna work out great. That’s very nice of you. I’m sure there’s a few shroomerites who’d love to nut in your gf’s warm, moist throat. Is he gonna play with her pussy while she sucks him like a king? You get a lot more enthusiasm for the cock when they’re dripping wet and on the edge of cumming. Shit she’s already had him in her mouth, she’s probably already excited, lol. A few strokes of the clit and one knuckle deep and she’ll be begging for it. Damn, I can see why this is a fantasy of yours. I’m lovin’ it. Not as much as her and him though, obviously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #25135799 -

She gives amazing head. She spends a lot of time on the balls and really knows how to make you feel like the man. Thats what make this so nerve racking. He's probably going to have her take out her DDD's too and slap his dick all over them. What am I doing with my life?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25137321 -

Hope it works out. I'm also a cuck, and I've been in a similar situation. I at least got to observe. Consider yourself lucky!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #25137540 -

So wait, u are jealous of this but it was a fantasy before?

hella confused.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #25138551 -

Quote:
Anonymous #2 said:I’m sure there’s a few shroomerites who’d love to nut in your gf’s warm, moist throat.



I'd be willing to do this for him, just dont expect her to be hungry after I'm done filling her stomach.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25140740 -

Well OP, did she get the sperm in her mouth or what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #25140947 -

Anonymous #4 said:
So wait, u are jealous of this but it was a fantasy before?

hella confused.



I’m extremely aroused by jealousy. And over the years I’ve built up a tolerance. My girl talking to, or sexting or flirting with other guys is no longer enough. There needs to be a cock in her holes to trigger enough of a response. When I know my woman has strayed, it whips me into a jealous rage and I will fuck her with an intensity and aggressiveness that I can’t avheive by any other means. It’s all basically a huge rush.

But anyways, the rendezvous was postponed until today. She said he came over and hung out for a while. Eventually he made a move and they made out and he started feeling on her huge  tits. But she felt uncomfortable and stopped him and he left. She said she doesn’t want to do anything sexual with anyone but me. I’m not sure if this is good news or bad news, but it doesn’t look like anything is gonna happen. is what it is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #25141295 -

weird lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25141697 -

:lol:

You know she kissed you after their meeting and you got some jizz on your lips

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #25142014 -

It's part of life, you're more likely to get hard seeing a dick go in and out then two vaginas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #25142780 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
So wait, u are jealous of this but it was a fantasy before?

hella confused.



I’m extremely aroused by jealousy. And over the years I’ve built up a tolerance. My girl talking to, or sexting or flirting with other guys is no longer enough. There needs to be a cock in her holes to trigger enough of a response. When I know my woman has strayed, it whips me into a jealous rage and I will fuck her with an intensity and aggressiveness that I can’t avheive by any other means. It’s all basically a huge rush.

But anyways, the rendezvous was postponed until today. She said he came over and hung out for a while. Eventually he made a move and they made out and he started feeling on her huge  tits. But she felt uncomfortable and stopped him and he left. She said she doesn’t want to do anything sexual with anyone but me. I’m not sure if this is good news or bad news, but it doesn’t look like anything is gonna happen. is what it is.



Human sexuality is definately very varied. I would not like the idea of being with someone right after someone else has. Buts that's just me. I'd be like ewwww cooties

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #25143561 -

One time off craigslist I was out at a strip club late at night. Didn't expect anything to come from it. They picked me up girl is in the back seat naked blind folded. Wife and a husband. Drove to a local park and I plowed his wife while he watched. Guess it was his birthday present. :shrug:

I could never let that happen to my girl but eh who am I to judge anyones kinks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #25146594 -

Yea it's definately different. Was the husband like masterbating while it happened? I'm more of an old fashioned guy where I would consider that gross as fuck. But oils see being turned on by my wife making out with another woman. I know my wife did something with her roommate in college. Because her roommate eluded to it. But I've never been able to get her to tell me exactly what. Was it a kiss on the lips or the lips downstairs :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #25147187 -

Anonymous #9 said:
Yea it's definately different. Was the husband like masterbating while it happened? I'm more of an old fashioned guy where I would consider that gross as fuck. But oils see being turned on by my wife making out with another woman. I know my wife did something with her roommate in college. Because her roommate eluded to it. But I've never been able to get her to tell me exactly what. Was it a kiss on the lips or the lips downstairs :smile:



Ya and she blew him as well while it was going down.

It kind of made sense though. The dude had a really small cock. Like 2 inches hard small.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25147332 -

Ah, gotcha. I get the idea.

Ive had "angry" sex and its interesting but not really my thing. But more power to ya!

Hopefully there is some other ways this can happen without your girl getting awkward about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #25148757 -

We really gotta start getting the hormones out of the groundwater

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #25179008 -

I'm too jealous to be cuckolded.  I'd probably just want to murder everyone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #25179620 -

im gunna read the other posts but are you guys in an open relationship?
because where i come from if your in a committed relationship with someone
you dont generally go out and suck other guys dick just for fun.
first off thats wrong when you have someone waiting for you at home,
dump that bitch ass and find someone that doesn't need anyone but you.
[if you guys are actually in a relationship] && if your not or your
in a open relationship then i mean... you either need to deal with it,
or tell her your not down for this stuff anymore and you want her to
yourself. and if she doesn't want that then again, dump her, and find
someone that will be committed to just you. Hope things work out for
the best. :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My GF is going to give another guy head [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #25180692 -

I once asked a trans girl I dated pre op if she'd be down to rail another girl with me. That would have been so hot. She said no absolutely not wtf? Well you did ask me some fantasies i've had xD. So just left it at that. She the jealous type. All though we'd pretty quickly forget about the girl in an eiffle tower and fuck eachother xD.

Would have been good times. Ah well.

kinks are weird no judgement here. actually explained what i've already done here for someone elses kink.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If you could pay to have other users banned... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,392 86 07/22/09 04:38 PM
by Anonymous
* I refuse to post anonymously here. Anonymous 2,118 13 04/08/10 07:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Talk to an anonymous stranger!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 9,692 89 07/08/09 10:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Hating how you look?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 6,013 50 02/17/10 05:09 AM
by Anonymous
* The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 8,636 64 10/05/10 07:21 PM
by Anonymous
* What kind of jobs are there for people who hate people?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,283 41 02/28/10 07:20 PM
by Anonymous
* They're going to weatherize my house ... closet issue ...
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,806 40 02/10/10 11:03 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
2,275 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.