Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
Trip experience from my friend.....Her actual email to me
    #1185930 - 01/02/03 06:36 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

This is an email I got from a friend after she took about a gram of EQ's I sent her

Hey Stephan,
>
>Ack, it was tough recovering today from last night, I'll tell ya:) After I logged off with you, I was feeling a little tipsy and light-headed, but it didn't really get any worse. So a little while later, I decided to smoke a bowl so I could enjoy some munchies and get some sleep. Well, that was apparently the trigger, because just as I was finishing the bowl, I started losing all sense of reality. Things started swirling, my chest got tight when I breathed, and I got really really cold. So there I was, laying on the couch, freezing, covered by a blanket that didn't help, staring at the ceiling watching the wood move.:) I also started twitching like mad- I must have looked like I had Parkinson's because I couldn't keep my arms and legs still. I had pasties so bad I could hardly open my mouth or move my tongue, which also made swallowing harder. Hmm, what else.... I had a hard time walking because my muscles felt weak (didn't help that I'd worked out that day and overdid it:). I actually didn't have a hard time sleeping, I guess because of the pot, but I still felt a little queer after I woke up today (noon, if you believe it). Funny how pot can trigger a hallucinogenic, because that's what happened when I first dropped acid. I sat there for a long time saying " that acid was bunk- it doesn't work", and then they passed around a joint, and after a few tokes I was seriously fucked- we're talking imaginary bugs and seeing galaxies:)

What do you think? Any of you had the same kind of experience or anything close?  :wink:

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Trip experience from my friend.....Her actual email to me [Re: Northernsoul]
    #1185982 - 01/02/03 07:14 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Weed boosts every psychedelic I've tried

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Trip experience from my friend.....Her actual email to me [Re: Strumpling]
    #1186035 - 01/02/03 08:07 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Agreed, herbs are welcome on all my low-dose journeys and for the come-down of my more intense experiences :grin:

One day shrooming during late august in the warm summer afternoon, we torched a bowl and it brought very intricate and intense patterns all throughout my field of vision

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Trip experience from my friend.....Her actual email to m [Re: Strumpling]
    #1186137 - 01/02/03 10:31 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I always smoke some pot during my psychadelic adventures. It always enhances the experience. Weed helps to kick in shrooms, acid, mescaline etc.. it helps to smoke when your coming down too.

--------------------

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: Trip experience from my friend.....Her actual email to m [Re: Shroomism]
    #1186273 - 01/03/03 02:13 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i learned that i must not be stoned when eating shrooms. i can only smoke later or i may end up laying on the couch.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
Re: Trip experience from my friend.....Her actual email to m [Re: Bilge]
    #1186460 - 01/03/03 03:56 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

i learned that i must not be stoned when eating shrooms. i can only smoke later or i may end up laying on the couch.

Me too. I took mushrooms once when I was coming down a couple of fat joints. It was the most confusing thing that ever happened to me. I spent the next five hours not really knowing what was happenning. I didn't feel bad; I was just very confused.

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Trip experience from my friend.....Her actual email to m [Re: Shroomism]
    #1186946 - 01/03/03 06:53 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

"I always smoke some pot during my psychadelic adventures."

PsychEdelic..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
Re: Trip experience from my friend.....Her actual email to me [Re: Northernsoul]
    #1188595 - 01/03/03 06:19 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for the feedback. Ill ring her up and let her know its normal, not just her own experience :grin: 

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds