Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinecStyle
Stranger
First time trip Saturday...
    #789263 - 07/31/02 06:56 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Hey, it is going to be my first time tripping Saturday and I had a few questions.
First of though, I have had experience with other psychedelics and have happy and good expectations for shrooms.

I am a heavyweight (work out and have a decent bit of fat for my size (due to bulking)) and I am acquiring and eigth of shrooms (not sure on type or scientific name but I hear they are good)

I plan on taking the eigth on an empty stomach (the 3.5g) and trip with friends.

1.) What level should I reach with my first time with shrooms and 3.5g dried?
2.) Should I smoke before or after the trip?
3.) Will smoking before if it is recommended enhance the trip?

Thanks, I know everyone is different but any estimates and other info are appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Re: First time trip Saturday... [Re: cStyle]
    #789301 - 07/31/02 07:16 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

how many pounds do you weigh? and what is your workout routine like???

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #789692 - 08/01/02 03:11 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I disagree with PsilosKube. For me weed makes the trip go crazy pretty quickly, and I always smoke coming down.

As for your questions:
1) Level 3 I'd guess based on your body type.
2) If the shrooms aren't doing much after say 2 hours, then have a hoot. If they are doing much, wait until you start to come down, then hoot.
3) I don't think "enhance" is the best word. It will intensify the trip if you smoke around the time you peak or a bit before. Some people don't like the serious, intense look that marijuana gives things when on shrooms. To me THC just makes things seem more 'real.' If the trip is already intense, this may make it too much. See how you feel.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#789771 - 08/01/02 04:25 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

If you are accustomed to tripping balls, take the 1/8 on an empty stomach with water or with a 7-UP LIGHT (makes it stronger, no shit!) .

If you like to be careful since it's not 100% like other Psychedelics, take half of the dose & if necessary the other half ONE AND A HALF HOURS AFTER THE FIRST DOSE.

Me & my low doses 1/16 of good shrooms may be a fullblown Level 4 or not even approach level 1. Usually it will be Level 3, tho, if the shrooms are really good. If their quality is "standard" you'll likely end up around Level 2 on this amount. Personally I prefer upping the dose on the 1 1/2-HP above spiking at a fullblown Level 5 & dealing with that for about 5 hours. But: I've noticed I'm used to real good shrooms & a little shroom go a long way in my head. The numbers match, tho: Shrooms generally contain 4-15mg Psilocybin equiv. per dried gram and your desired level 3 equals 15 mg of Psilocybin according to the new & improved dose calculator.

I really hope you'll enjoy your Mushroom hours!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#789784 - 08/01/02 04:31 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Oh yes: please no grass before tripping! It may ruin the clarity of the Experience. If you smoke during the Trip this is best done on the comedown (like 4+ hours after) and WILL give the trip a good boost, but the fx won't be 100% Shroom anymore & considering it's your Virgin Shroomtrip I'd suggest to toke up afterwards only.
A tripreport in the appropriate section or rite here would be completely great!

Hey Centrum: Cool DBZ-gif!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflinecStyle
Stranger
Thanks... [Re: Asante]
    #789937 - 08/01/02 05:56 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I am 5'9", 190lbs, workout with a power training for football. (i.e.: plyometrics, pyramids, circuit)

InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
Re: Thanks... [Re: cStyle]
    #790016 - 08/01/02 06:42 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

190 isnt bad, 3.5 should give you a strong level 3 assuming your tolerance is rufly normal.....

Im trippin on saturday too
Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#790616 - 08/01/02 11:31 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

In my experience weed has made trips a lot stronger and more uncomfortable ... the possibility for freaking out is often a bit higher. I never like smoking before ... smoking on the comedown is always enjoyable, though.

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: First time trip Saturday... [Re: HB]
    #859766 - 09/02/02 07:06 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I agree. my second trip, I had a bad one. I ate 3 pot cookies a few hours before and they started kicking in like 10 mins before my shroom trip, and then when I went to my room WHAM, I started tripping bad and got myself out by myself, and then started up again bad, and it kept going up and down.

My 4th trip, I ate 2 grams on an empty stomach and drank some alcohol (that was to make myself happier coz I was kinda worried about a situation I was in, and it helped sort of) and then I puffed a dube and by the 3rd toke, WHAM the shrooms kicked in and they started kicking in BAD. But I did have a good trip after about 10 minutes of tripping out bad.

I can't handle pot and shrooms together. Too intense for me. Recommendation, do it on the come down. Especially if it's your first time.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: First time trip Saturday... [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #860588 - 09/03/02 02:26 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

So how was your trip.

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: First time trip Saturday... [Re: ]
    #861005 - 09/03/02 06:12 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

my 4th trip (the last one I had) was pretty good. I did have my moments of paranoia, but other then that, it was great.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract