Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineantirap
Setting up my first solo trip
    #619334 - 04/26/02 12:20 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Today is the day of the year where classes after noon are cancelled, and everyone gets drunk at my college. It is a full-day drinking event, security takes it easy today. Well, since alcohol isn't my drug-of-choice, I think I'll ingest some mushrooms in the afternoon, and maybe drink later. This will be my first time tripping alone, and I'm really looking forward to it. I have tripped a decent amount of times before: I've tripped multiple times in groups of two and three, and once with eight. I've taken mushrooms after ecstasy, and also with ecstasy. I've combined ketamine and a small amount of mushrooms also. The last time I've tripped was a month ago, where I had an amazing hippyflip. The mushrooms are a very potent cubensis variety. They are a strong trip for their weight (eat an 1/16 and you will have a pretty intense trip with plenty of visuals). I ate about 2 grams with 1 pill of ecstasy last time, I will eat another 2g this time (with no ecstasy). I will probably ingest them at around 5:00 p.m., so that I could watch the sun go down yet not take up all my night tripping.

Trip toys: I will have music ready, along with some nice kind bud. I'll have a notebook ready for me if I want to write anything or draw. I think that's about it...but I'll be around my dorm room anyway.

I hope to have a fun but introspective trip. I know that tripping solo will be different from tripping with other people.

Any suggestions? I will probably post as I trip (as best I could), for I think that would be interesting, especially if I find myself bored.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineantirap
Re: Setting up my first solo trip [Re: antirap]
    #619520 - 04/26/02 04:35 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Well, it's an absolutely great day out...blue skies, scattered clouds. And everyone is drunk. Less than 30 minutes until I dose. I'm getting really anxious, hehe.

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
    #619561 - 04/26/02 05:12 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, have fun.

Most importantly -- remember it is only a drug!

With solo trips you'll want to keep yourself occupied (doing something) at all times. Do not lay down and try to sleep (laying down and listening to tunes is a good idea though) because the drug might overun your body and you'll start going all crazy (I know from experience).

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

OfflinePsyFlux
enthusiast

#619681 - 04/26/02 07:37 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

"I think I'll ingest some mushrooms in the afternoon, and maybe drink later. "

Just take the shrooms alone :smile:

I must admit I don't have experience with shrooms & alcohol
but it looks like a rather conflicting combination to me that will probably ruin a nice trip... 

Offlinemushman420
    #619847 - 04/26/02 10:30 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

take it easy and enjoy yourself

--------------------
Ive come from a distant planet for earth's woderful natrual drugs

Offlineantirap
    #619871 - 04/26/02 10:54 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, I'm back on earth. The trip was very intense. I couldn't (well, didn't want to) go outside. I just listened to music, laughing my ass off in my room. I'm still feeling them a little...wow...

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #620082 - 04/27/02 03:01 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

:laugh: Sometimes a solo trip helps, you don't have to put up with people wondering what the hell you're doing and why you're doing it. It's nice to go for a brisk stroll through the garden outside or take a peek at the stars. Glad you had fun. 

Offlineantirap
    #620348 - 04/27/02 01:11 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The trip didn't seem as fun as with one other friend. I didn't really want to venture out into the world since everyone was drunk and I was tripping hard (I was past the point of being able to act normal). I'd rate it a hard level 3 trip. I had the same visuals I usually get with mushrooms, nothing too crazy. I wish I could remember the peak better, or had gotten something from it. I was tripping so hard I just listened to music...there was no way I could write, as sober I don't like to write either.

Now it's time to wrap up the school year with tons of work, ugh. I am very glad I tripped though instead of getting piss drunk. Now I get to laugh as they all have to sleep off hangovers, hehe.

I forgot to mention that I did smoke a lot of pot during the peak which I felt definitely intensified it, but also make me forgetful. It kinda made it hard to do anything, as I kept forgetting what I doing to do.

Edited by antirap (04/27/02 01:15 PM)

Offlineduss69
Stranger
Re: Setting up my first solo trip [Re: phrozendata]
    #621232 - 04/28/02 12:48 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

> "Do not lay down and try to sleep (laying down and listening >to tunes is a good idea though) because the drug might >overun your body and you'll start going all crazy (I know >from experience). "

Lol, exactly what happened to me last time (my first solo trip).
I hate just 1,8 gms of dried GT and was awaiting a nice level 2 trip.(i didnt want to get lost for my 1st solo trip) After 2 hours walking in a park tripping about trees and flowersl, i laid down and smoked some weed. I fell in a crazy colorful spiral...very intense...a big level 3...which lasted 2 good hours.
I was laying on the grass, i was laughing so much that i was crying. I was completely immerged the spiral. I liked it very much :smile:

--------------------
Support the FSRE

Offlineantirap
Re: Setting up my first solo trip [Re: duss69]
    #621471 - 04/28/02 06:03 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

That was basically what happened to me. I got comfortable in my room listening to music, and time just passed. And I was laughing the whole time.

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: Setting up my first solo trip [Re: duss69]
    #623091 - 04/30/02 12:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Don't do what I did.

A few weeks ago I was chilling out to the max on 2g of potent cubies. But something happened. I decided to smoke some weed. Just a little, I thought. Too bad those damn mushies killed my judgement! I ended up smoking a quarter! Man I didn't know being that fuxxored up was possible! It was TERRIBLE. Keep large amounts of marijuana the fuck away from you during this trip!

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Setting up my first solo trip [Re: GringoLoco]
    #623628 - 05/01/02 12:21 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

ive tripped alone before, i was at level 3, i don't wanna trip at level 4 or 5 when im alone, gets too freaky.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Offlinetoo_many_weirdos
it's a jungle inhere
Loc: Ithaca, NY
Re: Setting up my first solo trip [Re: downforpot]
    #624890 - 05/02/02 02:51 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

yeah level 3 alone is definatly a worthwhile experience.
i'd like to venture further solo (lvl 4-5) in the future, but that's gonna be a little while.

Offlineaverage_dude
Stranger
    #645296 - 05/25/02 10:43 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

one of my more interesting 'solo' experiences with the 'gods flesh' was while laying down and listening to dick's pick's volume 10 on headphones. i remember mostly seeing very interesting geometric patterns with my eyes closed, and they grew and shrank, and also gave me a feeling of some sort of machinery with steady gears or something like that.

--------------------
real lived experience is the most valuable thing - all of it is, too.
(although my name implies I am an abstract mathematical construct, I am actually a real guy, emodying many essences of "dudeness")

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports