Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePmabe270
Stranger
First Timers not tripping
    #715165 - 07/01/02 06:38 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I found a field last week that was covered in shrooms. When I got back home I ate a little over an ounce of the P. cubes and tripped harder than I have ever tripped in my life. That was my first time on shrooms but I have tripped K, DXM, and LSD many times before.

So I told my friend about it and she said she and her friend wanted to try some and go to the club. So I gave them each aprox 1.5 ounces (fresh) of P. cubes and told them to blend them to blend them up in some fruit juice separately and drink at 9:00pm. I was going to do the same and meet them at the club at 10:30pm. One of the girls had done LSD and X quite a few times while the other girl had only smoked weed twice. Well 30 min after I drank my 1.5 ounces. I was definitely feeling it. At 10:00pm I dropped 5 10mg dextroamphetamine tabs ( I definitely suggest doing this if you have access to dextroamphetaming, Dexedrine, Dextrostat, Adderall or, Amphetamine Salt combo because it makes the emotional trip much more intense.) At one point all I could do was sit on the couch at the club and chew on some ice as the feelings hit me like waves)

The girls didn't have any dextroamphetamine. They are both a little over weight one weighing aprox 180 and the other 200. Well I was too fucked up and things were too loud at the club for us to really communicate but I called them today and both of them said they didn't feel a thing. I couldn't believe it. They are not taking any medication or anything. I know some people don't get high the first time they smoke weed (I sure as hell did) but is this normal?

About 5 years a go when I was 14 I found some shrooms that turned blue and ate a hand full of them and only experienced some minor trailing but it didn't feel like a trip at all. Maybe that counted as my first time. Could someone please help because I want them to feel the magic of the mushroom? Plus I don?t want them to think I am full of shit either.

Edited by Pmabe270 (07/01/02 06:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
Re: First Timers not tripping [Re: Pmabe270]
    #715289 - 07/01/02 08:23 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Hmm... That is strange. My guess would be (as it seems you may have been thinking) that maybe their weight had something to do with it. Maybe 1.5 grams wasnt enough for them.
I know I tripped the first time I ate shrooms.
You got high the first time you smoked pot? That's incredible...

-RebelSteve

P.S. Doesn't this post belong in the General Questions forum?

--------------------
Namaste.

OfflinePmabe270
Stranger
Re: First Timers not tripping [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #715367 - 07/01/02 09:14 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

1.5 grams is one thing but i gave them 1.5 ounces. If the mods think this belongs in the general form i would ask them to pleas move it. I couldn't decide where to put it.

Invisiblejaava
Loc: -
    #715444 - 07/01/02 09:56 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

maybe they did something wrong with preparation or didn?t eat them all, or maybe they were wrong shrooms? (probably not if you tripped )

next time maybe you should prepare the shrooms for them and be there when they chew them

--------------------
:shocked:

Offlineantirap
    #715756 - 07/01/02 01:03 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Perhaps try a different setting. A club isn't a very good place to shroom, IMO.

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #715798 - 07/01/02 01:31 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I woops, I misread that! Hmm, I really don't know then... Straaaaaaaange.

-RebelSteve

--------------------
Namaste.

OfflineAcursedRedDragon
Legacy ofBrutality
Loc: Opium Den
    #716341 - 07/01/02 04:50 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

More than likely they didnt do it right, and i got high my first time smoking. The only reason i think people dont get high there first time is because they dont know how to smoke right.

OfflineBleaK
paradox
    #716852 - 07/01/02 08:42 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Ive done shrooms 3 times, never had more than a level . I weigh 140 and ive done in between 1.3-1.7 each time. Im going to go shroomin again this week, gonna do at least 2.3-2.6 grams. -- Also are u sure it was ounces man? ive never heard of anyone doing more than 5-6 grams at a time... i got REALLY stoned my first time smoking pot, was almost hallucinating.

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Offlinejdtwelve
Loc: Central MI
Re: First Timers not tripping [Re: BleaK]
    #717662 - 07/02/02 08:52 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I was pleased to find this post, I have shroomed with 2 frst timesr recently that claimed to not feel anything at all. I can't explain it, but I know they were not lying...

I think he is referring to WET/fresh shrooms. 1.5 ounces would be approximatey 43 grams wet, divide by 7 (average dry weight) and that gives you 5-6 grams wet. Plus, if the mushrooms were tall/open, then the potency per gram would be signifigantly less that if they were picked at veil break. None the less, this amount would be way more than enough between 3 people, let alone 1 person

so, worse case scenario, let's saythere were the equivalent of 3 wet grams. Each person would be getting about a gram each, which should be enough for at least a mild trip, but for the first timer in an environment like a club, they might not notice since the atmosphere is not familiar. Our bodies do strange things sometimes, I have found that sometimes I have a very mild trip when I take small amounts like this, and other times (with the same batch, same flush, etc.) that I experience very intense effects from a small dose like this. I think it all depends, especially if you don't know what to expect.

Any thoughts on this? i'm curious...

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: First Timers not tripping [Re: jdtwelve]
    #717963 - 07/02/02 11:32 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

i tripped quite hard my first time on shrooms. I had done lsd before shrooms and my first acid trip was decent (1 hit of decent blotter).

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#718311 - 07/02/02 03:12 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Can you people actually read his post properly?
In reply to:

I gave them EACH aprox 1.5 ounces (fresh) of P. cubes

1.5 ounces = 43 grams wet = ~4.3g dry.
There's no excuse for not tripping of that amount of shrooms

OfflineCoolDrew
Stranger
    #779074 - 07/26/02 06:53 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

alright. I have to know about this. I "tripped" for the first time on the 21st of june. I did not have any tracers all I did was feel extremely good and out of it. I did start to piece some stuff together in my my mind and it was a good experience other than the fact that I don't remember anythiing from that night except that I couldnt sleep very well. I ate one 1/16th and 30 minutes later another 1/16th. OK. I felt that it didnt work te first time so I dedided to try it again and I got 'em from a diffrent supplier. I took a whole 8th (maybe a little more) about an hour before Phil Lesh and Friends cam on stage ( I was at the Bonnaroo music fest. They played their set and I dont really remember it all I remember was I was extremely happy but thats about it.)... So I have been 'trippin' about 6 hours or so... (Trey Anastasio's Band is about finished) and I think to myself that... "dude, maybe i'm immune to shrooms"... I mean I felt high but thats cause I had been smokin weed all day. I wanted to see stuff ya know. I almost got a molly cause I needed to trip. But I forgot about it and just decided to go to sleep that night. So, you guys say that you have not experienced this. Are you sure? Am I a phenomena? I have not shroomed since then but I am goin' to europe in the fall and I wanna know if buying shrooms will be a waste of my money. I was seriosly thinkin' about growin' shrooms at one point. That might waste my time. I dunno maybe i'm too much of a begginer to tell but I wanted to see what you guys thought about this.

Offlineamanita3
Rumplestiltskin
Loc: High Desert
Re: First Timers not tripping [Re: CoolDrew]
    #779448 - 07/27/02 12:38 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Lots of variables to consider, like body weight, stomach contents, lighting, wet or dry shrooms, setting, mood, etc.

At 150 lbs. I get a good trip from 3 DRY grams on an empty stomach. A full stomach wastes the shrooms as I barely can feel any effects.. Less always makes me feel cheated, more than 3 is great, but only at home- I get much too psilly for being in a public situation. In bright daylight or with indoor lighting I see wavy lines/outlines but if I go into a dark room it becomes total Neon wallpaper with Aztec/Mayan Paisley Palaces/Gears! snaking all over my vision, even better with eyes closed.

WET, they seem to come on more slowly, be less intense overall, and effects seem to linger longer. Tend to want to throw up from nausea maybe since they smell like stinky socks. Dry is better!

About a DRY gram per 50 lbs. body weight gives a good trip. Twice as much gives a great trip, on an empty stomach, but practice at home first lest you find yourself rolling on the ground in public, reduced to an incoherent mass of bubbling mirthfullness, laughing your ass off at nobody knows what!

OfflineOceanStarr
Gonecrazy...Backsoon!

Re: First Timers not tripping [Re: zeta]
    #779581 - 07/27/02 04:49 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe they chickened out and didn't do it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies