Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: Deekay]
    #10985470 -

I think wearing a rubber is WAY better than having unwanted children. I do prefer to go naked, but only with someone who I'm in a long term relationship with. And only if she's on birth control.

My lady actually kinda prefers if I wear one, just cuz it's easier clean up for her. I hear I kinda shoot XXL loads though:shrug:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: nicechrisman]
    #10985490 -

just dont buy featherlight, all 3 from a pack split on me last week.


--------------------
"Well Right after the 4th hit he was so far gone he puked all over him self. He had no clue that he threw up on him self and was finger painting in it on his stomach."
- Mudnpool

NZ Psilocybe Hitlist:
Subaeruginosa-Weraroa-Semilanceata
-Subsecotioid - Angulospora - Tasmaniana - Alutacea

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: Littleman]
    #10985527 -

Did you ever wonder if you should just show a little more tenderness?


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: Deekay]
    #10987219 -

Deekay said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Aarika_Jewel said:
birth control+ clean non skanky women =no worries.




and how exactly would you know she's clean, not everything is visible to the naked eye



because i love my monogamous relationship :smile:



I knew a guy in a monogamous relationship once
unfortunately his wife wasnt in one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: Almond Flour]
    #10987271 -

Tea said:
Learyfan said:
You're going to get a disease or knock someone up if you don't use them.  Just bite the bullet. 















what a great way to start the day



AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: pfxtc]
    #10987281 -

Thanks for the avatar.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: pfxtc]
    #10987373 -

BEASTIALITY IN TEH PUBE!!!! :OMFG:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10987489 -

ahahaha


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: pfxtc]
    #10987552 -

Ha, nice one.  Enjoy.











--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10988693 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Deekay said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Aarika_Jewel said:
birth control+ clean non skanky women =no worries.




and how exactly would you know she's clean, not everything is visible to the naked eye



because i love my monogamous relationship :smile:



I knew a guy in a monogamous relationship once
unfortunately his wife wasnt in one



sucks for him, i don't have that problem :shrug:


--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: Deekay]
    #10988699 -

do you make her wear a chastity belt that calls your cell phone when removed?


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10988749 -

UnholyChild666 said:
do you make her wear a chastity belt that calls your cell phone when removed?



:smirk:


--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10988778 -

Prisoner#1 said:
Deekay said:
Prisoner#1 said:
Aarika_Jewel said:
birth control+ clean non skanky women =no worries.




and how exactly would you know she's clean, not everything is visible to the naked eye



because i love my monogamous relationship :smile:



I knew a guy in a monogamous relationship once
unfortunately his wife wasnt in one



been there. I now use condoms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: Rustifer]
    #10988801 -

better safe than sorry i say, especailly when you pick up random girls at the beach, i always carry a rubber.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: subject]
    #10988943 -

subject said:
you could always get her to wear a female condom.....


i bet it feels weird as shit.




its like making love to a crips packet apprently haha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #11018430 -

i have an iud (birth control) and my bf dosnt use a condom an iud is very painful and hurts but its worth it......

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: Littleman]
    #11018474 -

good thing i only fuk virgins who had their tubes tied :volcano:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: Coaster]
    #11018527 -

I don't wear condoms, and considering the girls I consort with, I should start.

Only thing is, I've never worn a condom before, so if I put one on next time, she'll get insulted and maybe no sex.





Probably just gonna hope for the best.


--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: shroommachine]
    #11018567 -

Condoms suck... being on birth control is just as, if not more effective.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK CONDOMS! [Re: shroommachine]
    #11018584 -

you'll be a great daddy, no worries


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Your First Love
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 14,059 79 06/05/03 12:40 AM
by lucid
* My mom just gave me a box of condoms Phychotron 1,104 14 03/26/04 12:40 PM
by vade
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* I love the Shroomery, it ain't no lie
( 1 2 all )
ThorA 5,551 32 10/24/05 08:59 PM
by XUL
* Your first true love
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,523 55 09/22/03 05:03 PM
by flanders53
* Buying condoms downforpot 894 10 05/15/04 06:14 PM
by browndustin
* possible to love two girls at once?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 8,409 51 08/07/04 11:47 AM
by ivi
* Love Anonymous 3,915 15 11/03/02 10:30 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,315 topic views. 6 members, 28 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.