Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Buying condoms
    #2682838 -

Where do you people buy your rubber?


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying condoms [Re: downforpot]
    #2682849 -

that's a dumb question, I don't use them right now...But
-Pharmacy's
-Free at sex clinics
-Free at doctor office's

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying condoms [Re: downforpot]
    #2682853 -

Wal-mart :tongue:


--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying condoms [Re: Jenny]
    #2682866 -

hmm, I never thought about wal-mart, good idea.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (05/15/04 03:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying condoms [Re: downforpot]
    #2682924 -

condom store
corner store

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying condoms [Re: downforpot]
    #2682977 -

We go a condoms galor down the street. But normaly I get those ones that you get at the pharmacey. Nothing like a perfect fit. I get lost in those freakin raincoats they call condoms. It must be all the hormons in the meat and milk these days. Glad I never ate it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying condoms [Re: downforpot]
    #2682995 -

regular corner stores and places like that... I once got 'em at a condomn store


--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying condoms [Re: filthysock]
    #2683020 -

go to a local planned parenthood or something similar, they are free, sure as fuck beats paying $1 per fuck. IMO


--------------------
If I didn't have such a great drive (golf) the American people would thing I wasn't working so hard. George W. Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying condoms [Re: hairs]
    #2683111 -

Just Walmart.  But I'm not above purchasing them at a gas station if there is a hurry!!  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying condoms [Re: downforpot]
    #2683316 -

i always got them at pharmacys...


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buying condoms [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2683372 -

At walmart lol.

My gf was with me at the time we bought our first 30 pkg of condoms, I made a HUGE scene and embarassed the hell out of her!! It was fantastic. I totally took advantage of her trust in me. She kicked my ass all the way home... then I made up for it. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buying condoms
( 1 2 all )
colemantallent 4,016 30 06/15/10 01:10 AM
by BluePixieWaves
* Sex toys go mainstream (Walmart)
( 1 2 all )
motamanM 6,564 20 09/24/05 03:40 PM
by Worldbridger
* do you feel awkward buying lube and condoms at stores??
( 1 2 3 4 all )
nowwhoutthink 10,794 68 01/25/10 10:38 AM
by tyrannicalrex
* Planned Parenthood Firebombed in Wisconsin
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Jessica Swift 11,289 229 04/09/12 12:37 AM
by Crystal G
* What kind of condoms do you use? Atheist 1,076 15 09/17/09 11:48 AM
by Blake_Shroom
* thats the last time i go to buy condoms with my mom!!!!:crankey: hidenseek 1,269 14 03/16/12 08:09 AM
by Constantine
* condoms
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
pfxtc 3,773 96 02/25/11 08:26 AM
by gonzo422
* condom broke
( 1 2 all )
learningtofly 1,707 34 10/04/09 10:55 AM
by HeadTripVertigo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
894 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.